Sign in to follow this  
Neh

It's Time To Let The Cat Out Of The Bag.

Here ya go kitty, go play somewhere now.

Posted Image

Ok, that's taken care of. Now let's fill you all in on a little of what's been going on behind the scenes here at Nom.

We have a new server! Meet Oatmeal, the newest addition, and a healthy part of a balanced breakfast.

Add oatmeal.nom-nom-nom.us to your favorites or Click here to play!

One of the reasons for this is to continue troubleshooting some of the issues we've been having on main for a while, which I'm sure everyone who has played here during the last few weeks has experienced, so I won't bother going into that... So please bear with us as we change a few things here and there. So far, oatmeal has been running flawlessly for the last 6+ hours.

There is one other big reason, but I'm not quite ready to reveal that yet, as we still have quite a bit of work to do before this one is ready to reveal. So for now, enjoy your oats!

So for now, enjoy your oats!

Posted Image

Yep, I can verify that almost everything that makes Main what it is, is running just fine on Oatmeal, even on a full server!

Verified as much as a few hours of playing around on there can provide assurance, anyways.

Hopefully the transition for all the current nomfolk, forumers and server lurkers alike, will be not as jarring as the previous server move was.

Edited by nosoop

How is that cat still alive? Its been in the bag for about a month without food/water. . . . .

Most cats I know love bags.

This. I leave a bag around and the next time I turn around one of mine is playing with it.

Sign in to follow this