Sign in to follow this  
Neh

Enough Beating Around The Bush

As I mentioned in the previous two threads, we have been working on things here, and finally, the main event has happened.

We've finally made the last leap to the new server, and upgraded the forum to boot! Take your time to get to know the new features, and let us know of any issues. We'll work on setting up a few of the finer details too.

The current theme is the default for IPB, and while it does the job, I'm sure most of us would prefer Thoreau back. That's in the works, and we should have that up soon™ as well.

What's with the trademark?

Also, cool. Doesn't seem like there's anything I use that will need explanation. It all seems basically the same.

TOO BRIGHT

I DONT LIKE CHANGE

Didn't expect the forums to be white...kinda startled me a little. But this is cool, looking forward to exploring the new look of the forums :D

What is this status updates thing I see on mobile

Good thing I was already using the old white and blue theme \o/

Aww yiss, IP-Board bretheren. Unless you were using Slate, but that's fine too.

Homepage needs a bit of fixing up for the server transition and for all the trimmed features (HLStats, sprays?, demos?), but everything else looks fine.

Personal preferences: if there's an option to revert embedded media to links instead, I'd love to not have to load a bunch of frames when browsing the music / SFM threads (hooray for the YouTube Link Title script); and not too big a fan of the disabled formatting buttons and keyboard shortcuts when not in WYSIWYG (though that's bearable).

I just noticed that there's no media button when posting something. I had to use [ media ]<LINK>[ /media ] instead. Not really a problem though. Just pointing that out.

The current theme is the default for IPB, and while it does the job, I'm sure most of us would prefer Thoreau back. That's in the works, and we should have that up soon as well.

So...what's the current situation regarding the old dark theme?

Sign in to follow this