Sign in to follow this  
kingddd

Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom is owned by SEGA.

All rights and credit goes to Sonic Team BigRedButton., Ltd. and the original creators

Platforms: Wii U/3DS

Game trailer

http://video.lefigaro.fr/figaro/video/la-bande-annonce-de-sonic-boom/3161522154001/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS1uiEjrDQ8'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS1uiEjrDQ8

Bfz6rfDIYAAL_J2.jpg

0HNIiIn.jpg

Edited by kingddd

You know it's going to be a good trailer when the first logo looks like it says BIGREDBUTT.

this has to be a joke, I was cringing and laughing as soon as bangarang started blasting. Y U DO DIS TO SANIC

Edited by granola

Whoops didn't see this thread.

Anyway, not sure what to think.

Edit: "Sonic fans" reaction: It's Shit

Apparently Big Red Button is made up of ex Naughty-Dog members, so this should be interesting. Sanzaru (who worked on the new Sly Cooper game) is also helping out.

Edit 2: Chris Senn, who worked on Sonic X-Treme before it died, is working on this game. What is this even

I don't know what to say about this.

Edited by Mahbonk

Neat, even with Buffknuckles. I think the bandana and bandages look cool.

Apparently everyone was freaking the fuck out because they thought this was a total reboot of Sonic. Jesus.

Anyway, someone at Sega has confirmed that this is a separate universe and people have since cooled their tits.

I personally think the Knuckles redesign looks good and makes total sense. Hell, he actually looks the part of the strongman now. 

Please don't hurt me.

And Amy's redesign makes her look more mature, maybe foreshadowing an attitude change as well? It would fit with the separate universe.

Why is Eggman so barrel-chested? He's supposed to be, ya know, egg-shaped.

Also, Nintendo also decided to update Mario's look after seeing this trailer

tumblr_n0ld2qKaxI1rr2g16o1_500.png

The part of the game trailer with the character-action, hack-n-slash looking Amy section looks, (dare I say it), really fun.

It looks like this game is taking itself a little more seriously than most of the recent Sonic games. I'd hate to make any

kind of judgements before release, especially when it comes to this franchise, but at the least, it looks like effort.

That hammy voice acting though... some things never change.

Am I the only one that wishes Eggman would go back to being called Robotnik?

I do it anyway.

And Princess Toadstool. And King Koopa.

I wanna point out that Sega always puts random electronic music in the first trailer for recent games.

That said, not sure why Bangarang.

I wanna point out that Sega always puts random electronic music in the first trailer for recent games.

That said, not sure why Bangarang.

we want the dubstep audience

we want the dubstep audience

I think they earned it with '06.

'06, by the way, makes for hilarious Let's Plays, particularly when they're done by a group of people.