Sign in to follow this  
kingddd

Sonic Boom

Uuugh, another new character...

"Oh, yeah, we're going to rework the series and fix all kinds of things we're doing wrong. Except that one thing everyone bitches about the most."

Uuugh, another new character...

"Oh, yeah, we're going to rework the series and fix all kinds of things we're doing wrong. Except that one thing everyone bitches about the most."

Considering the last new character introduced to the series was 5 years ago (6 if you only count characters that are disliked on the whole by the fanbase), it's not really that big of a deal. Preview footage looks good too.

Every few minutes I'll catch a glimpse at something that reminds me of the Adventure games and I feel hope... but then the rest of the video makes me sigh and shake my head. It's just another typical Sonic game.

Eeevil ham

Well, it's not bad. It definitely feels like the comedy they claimed it would be, I laughed a few times. But that laser lasso better have a damn good reason for existing, it seems really tacky.

Really excited about the show. Feels like they ARE aiming Sonic Boom more to actual children. You know, rather than man-children.

Ow the e.... WHERE THE HELL IS THE EDGE?

UURxw9T.jpg

Oh and Metal Sonic

6FXMjMo.jpg

Fun Fact: Shadow actually turned down the edgy in Sonic 06, y'know, the one that nobody fucking played because shit

ALSO FUCK YEAH METAL SONIC

Shadow looks good. Glad they didn't change anything radical. I'm curious what they're going to do with his story. As long as he's not a half space alien again, I'll probably be happy with it.

Gamestop AMAZING pre-order

r8L5gdw.jpg

With all that shit going on, how can i refuse?