Sign in to follow this  
William Dogood

Twitch Viewers All Playing Pokemon.

yeah for the past 12 hours there have been 3 groups those who have been trying to beat misty( they already did afew hours ago but still some people are trying), go to bill's, or just leave town

This is like a more modern version of putting 1000 monkeys at 1000 typewriters and having them make the works of Shakespeare.

I'd say the monkeys have a greater chance of success.

This is an amazing little social experiment. Dropped in to see how they were doing. They were struggling to teach a pokemon cut. Funniest shit I've seen in a long time.

Five hours later, they're still trying to teach a pokemon cut, from the looks of it. Given that all it takes is one person to mash B to ruin it, I doubt they'll ever get farther than they have now.

2 days, 11 hours, 29 minutes, 23 seconds.  SURGE DOWN.

That clutch Bide play.

I'm impressed.

Can't wait to see how long it takes to get through the Silph. Co teleporters, or the game corner spin pads...

Haha, they're stuck back in Cerulean City... somehow. It's like watching a blind pokemon trainer who is really neurotic about his team's moves. When/if they ever get fly, shit is going to get really crazy.

Also, for those curious about progress (or lack thereof), people have been keeping track. And it's making me laugh so hard I'm starting to tear up.

There's other Twitch Plays accounts too, apparently. I can only imagine what chat would do with a Zelda game...

This actually feels like something special, so I'm glad I've gotten to observe some of it.

edit: Best comment ever: "CONGRESS SIMULATOR 2014"

Haha, they got to the cave... and then dug out (edit: at least 9 times). Thankfully they had healed up at the pokemon center outside so they didn't have to spend another day navigating those cliffs...

Because of this stream I started playing Pokemon Red yesterday. I just beat the Elite Four. My in game time was about 13 hours. Has any single task so far taken them over 13 hours to do?

Nice. I'm going to try and fit some Platinum and Heart Gold into my time so I can get more pokemon transferred over to Y.

13 hours? Hmmm, maybe getting passed Route 9 I think. I can definitely say without a doubt that victory road will be much much longer.

Holy shit, turns out the channel owner didn't step in to deposit the rattata with dig. Chat did it. Stunned.

suaL1bX.png

Victory Road (and getting there) is going to be the climax of this little story...

Aaand they tossed out the last useful item the Bag will ever have. Wonderful.

I watched this for half an hour and all I got was Pidgey fighting other Pidgeys and getting gusted away from the battle.

I think scientists could learn a lot from this mass experiment.