Sign in to follow this  
William Dogood

Twitch Viewers All Playing Pokemon.

50,000 people navigating a complex maze at once. Any faith I had lost in humanity over the past couple years, I think I just regained it. They're even picking up items on the ground!

edit: Never mind. They dug out.

I've come to dread the sound of the PC being 'turned on'. They deposited Pidgeot. They're screwed if they can't get it back out. People are already flooding the chat with "gg".

edit: Okay, never mind that too. They got it back. But they deposited Almighty Helix.

There's a voting system now.

whatever decision the helix says is the decision i agree with

wow democracy is shit nevermind

Edited by Soviet

Some people are raging buttmad about the new anarchy/democracy system. They say it takes away from the original spirit of the run. 

I'm not going to argue about it, but it's funny how angry people are. 

I'm really curious as to how they're going to beat Lorelei without Flareon in the party, unless they capture another fire type; Lapras and Pidgeot alone aren't going to be enough, especially since they lost thunderbolt to one of the Rattata. 

So either they're going to somehow have to hold onto the master ball for Moltres or Twitch is going to have a real fun time training up a 4th pokemon from Cinnabar

Edited by XIII the Paradox

Some people are raging buttmad about the new anarchy/democracy system. They say it takes away from the original spirit of the run. 

I'm not going to argue about it, but it's funny how angry people are. 

Totally my feelings about it. If it takes days to get through something simple, so be it. But oh well. It's not my stream.

Dude should run another one with democracy only with the goal of catching all 150 pokemon.

I'd like to see a race. Red versus Blue, one in anarchy, the other with democracy.