Sign in to follow this  
William Dogood

Twitch Viewers All Playing Pokemon.

All hail CCC !!! Our new hope.

They have to get him out of the PC first...

Edited by Mahbonk

Script to filter button calls out of chat. Paste into your browsers console. Ctrl Shift J for Chrome, Ctrl Shift K for Firefox.

var BLOCKED_WORDS=["left","right","up","down","start","select","a","b","democracy","anarchy","upu","uo","pu","uup","uip","ip","dwon","donw","dowm","dow","dowqn","doiwn","diwn","ldown","donwn","odwn","downm","dpwn","downw","downd","dowj","lef","lfet","lefft","letf","leftr","leftrt","leftl","lwft","riight","rightr","roght","righ","ight","righr","rigt","anrachy","anrchy","anarch","amarchy","democrazy","demarchy","demcracy","democarcy","democrasy","democacy","demoocracy","oligarchy","bureaucracy"];var FILTER_REGEX=new RegExp("^\s*(("+BLOCKED_WORDS.join("|")+")\d?)+\s*$","i");var MINIMUM_TEXT_LENGTH=3;var MAXIMUM_SPECIAL_CHARACTERS=2;var REFRESH_MILLISECONDS=100;$("<style type='text/css' >"+".segmented_tabs li li a.CommandsToggle {"+"width: 50px;"+"padding-left: 0px;"+"padding-top: 0;"+"height: 8px;"+"line-height: 115%;"+"}"+".segmented_tabs li li a.ChatToggle {"+"width: 35px;"+"padding-left: 15px;"+"padding-top: 0;"+"height: 8px;"+"line-height: 115%;"+"}"+"#chat_line_list li { display:none }"+"#chat_line_list li.fromjtv,"+"#chat_line_list.showSpam li.cSpam,"+"#chat_line_list.showSafe li.cSafe {"+"display:inherit;"+"}"+" </style>").appendTo("head");var CHAT_BUTTON=$("ul.segmented_tabs li a").first();CHAT_BUTTON.css("width",CHAT_BUTTON.width()-71);$("<li><a class='CommandsToggle'>Commands</a><a class='ChatToggle'>Talk</a></li>").insertAfter(CHAT_BUTTON);$(".CommandsToggle").click(function(){$(this).toggleClass("selected");$("#chat_line_list").toggleClass("showSpam")});$(".ChatToggle").click(function(){$(this).toggleClass("selected");$("#chat_line_list").toggleClass("showSafe")});$(".ChatToggle").click();CurrentChat.line_buffer=800;setInterval(function(){"use strict";$('#chat_line_list li:not(.cSpam):not(.cSafe)').each(function(){var chatLine=$(this);var chatText=chatLine.find(".chat_line").text().trim();if(chatLine.length<=0){return}if(chatText.length<MINIMUM_TEXT_LENGTH||chatText.match(FILTER_REGEX)){chatLine.addClass("cSpam");return}var nonASCII=0;for(var i=0;i<chatText.length;i++){if(chatText.charCodeAt(i)>127){nonASCII++;if(nonASCII>MAXIMUM_SPECIAL_CHARACTERS){chatLine.addClass("cSpam");return}}}chatLine.addClass("cSafe")});if(CurrentChat.currently_scrolling){CurrentChat.scroll_chat()}},REFRESH_MILLISECONDS);

Like the Human Condition, they refuse to give up in the face of adversity and people trying to sabotage the good in the world with their dickery. They'll persevere until the end. There is no "impossible" to TwitchPlaysPokemon. Only "A longer road than we initially anticipated".

You say too many people are trying to screw it up, and yet I've seen hundreds and thousands work together to do the impossible. In the face of adversity, Twitch is standing. Beaten, broken, probably on its last legs. But it's standing. And it'll keep standing until the day it all ends. It will keep trying and trying and trying until it finally overcomes the problems it faces. The people. The doubt. The fear. In the end, Twitch stands strong, daring the trolls and the ghosts and whatever other trainers come their way. Daring them to come. Daring them to give them their all because they won't settle for anything less.

And when you are old, and your children look up and ask you "what is a hero?" you can look to them, and tell them of the day you witnessed humanity come together and fight to achieve something grand. The day humanity came together to be the very best, like no one ever was. Of how we struggled and stumbled. Of how we failed and wondered if it was worth the pain and the suffering we all endured. Of how we overcame those fears, and how we threw our struggles away and focused only on the goals we set before us! You can tell your children...

"A hero is Twitch."

I can't believe we made it through the Safari Zone with the step counter in place... Heh, but we went straight to anarchy as soon as we had Surf.

tumblr_n1cuktHORi1qgd6rbo1_500.png

tumblr_n1cuktHORi1qgd6rbo2_1280.png

I swear these dialogs fit this playthrough so well.

1509994_616969951685163_1536186179_n.png

Update : They got the Master Ball. I can't wait to see how it's gonna be used/wasted.

Edited by Mahbonk

Zapdos caught in Anarchy. Zapdos successfully removed from the box in Anarchy. Entire team except Zapdos gets deposited into two separate boxes.

they almost released zapdos 3 times

some dickbutt named destiny on twitch is asking his viewers to release bird jesus, pls no helix