Sign in to follow this  
kingddd

E3 2014

Evolve looks cool. And with the video this year and last year, The Division's chat sounds like it could be either in game or actual people, but I'm assuming it's the latter for both. Looks good though.

I'll be honest the Microsoft Press Conference was at least decent this time.  I mean most of the stuff wasn't really surprising or mind blowing but at least they weren't going blah blah multimedia blah blah kinect.

It was much nicer compared to the last few years.

yeah

which makes me sad, I was waiting for big fuckups and drama controversy like last year. Sure games are ok but I'm probably never going to get money to buy them, so I'd rather have shots fired between companies.

although I agree sunset overdrive does look really cool. Evolve I'm sad it comes out first on xbox one but it will come out on PC as well so whatever.

I agree that while all of this did look nice and actually went off well im still not giving my money to them. no not even insomniac or platinum can change it nor pc indie games.

also EA gets there own because EA is a big publisher/developer like how konami has one or ubisoft

Well played Microsoft, you didn't screw up this year.

But still not good enough to make me buy a Xbone.

Edited by Mahbonk

EA was just meh terrible.  That's all really.

I was only really looking forward to Mirror's Edge 2 from EA and they only showed a little footage of it being developed sandwiched between sports games.

I know these things take time, but you'd think with over a year of dev time they'd have a bit more to show.

SPORPS

PHYSICS FOR HOCKEY PLAYERS AND PUCKS

SIMS

VIOLINS

DEBUG LEVELS MADE IN UNITY

MOBAS

PHYSICS FOR CORNER FLAGS

FEELS

SPORPS

INNOVATION

Everyone around me are super excited for NHL 2015... and i'm probably the only guy who doesn't give a fuck about Sport games.

Alright, tommorow is Nintendo, please understand don't screw it up.

Edited by Mahbonk

Honestly the only things that got me excited were Mirror's Edge 2, the new Dragon Age, and Scalebound from Platinum games (I'm a sucker for games where you can ride dragons). Also Witcher 3, but I knew of that well before E3 so it doesn't count.

nothing as of yet that I'd regret not having money for. Really uninteresting E3 to be honest.

(still hyped for nintendo though)

Thought that Division trailer for Ubisoft was pretty awesome. And The Crew looks pretty cool too.

Anyone want to give me a PS4?

And I'd totally get that Master Chief collection thing, if I had an XBone either. 

But by far most excited for Inside. Looks amazing.

Sony is starting right now.

YOU ARE LIKE 4 MINUTES LATE!!!

Edited by Mahbonk

it looked veigly like a ps1. also I think sony is having sound problems HULK SMASH

also GRIM FANDANGO REMASTER

Honestly, who gives a damn about Powers ? 

Edited by Mahbonk