Sign in to follow this  
Toamto

TF Comics #4 - Blood in the Water

TFC04-001.jpg

Good news, everybody! We've decided to release the latest issue of our annual comic book six months early!

And what an issue it is! This double-sized monster has got it all, folks! All the action! All the words we know! 113 pulse-crushing, revelation-choked pages! It took us years to write—but thanks to modern reading techniques, it will only take you minutes to read!

That said, we hope you're not scared of skeletons, because yours is about to fall out of your gaping mouth when you get a load of the shocking plot twists inside this issue.

Read on for Part Four of Team Fortress Comics: Blood in the Water!

Damn it, Soldier.

Possible plot spoilers below this line and in subsequent posts.  You've been warned!

OWVHlND.jpg

plot twits all over

#relationshipgoals 

tumblr_ncu5xuidGM1sjpa1po1_1280.jpg

h2YlYfD.jpg

heh I didn't catch that also that cliff hanger unless a certain malnourished spidermonkey and 2 big gorrilas come to the rescue

9e45364479.jpg

also

I'm in love with Zhanna.

I saw her first.

I'm in love with Zhanna.

I saw her first.

Nuh-uh, I did.  I'll fight both of you.

I wonder if anyone has tried to animate the comics. Seems like such an obvious thing, even though it would end up in development hell.

As awesome as that would sound, creating the environments and props sounds like an extremely daunting task.

Nuh-uh, I did.  I'll fight both of you.

As awesome as that would sound, creating the environments and props sounds like an extremely daunting task.

Yeah, that's where the development hell comes in. I predict it going well through storyboarding and map creation but grinding to a halt when it came to character models and custom props.

But a guy can dream.

just realized, they are probably going to go to space to get the australium.

that's where the new game mode is going to be from...

tumblr_ncu8qrJt0A1qm7pzto1_400.gif

I can't wait for the Medic to reveal his plan where he sabotages the old merc team's plans so his ex-colleagues can succeed.

That's what he'll do... Right? Right?!

Yeah, as much as the fandom might like this to be some Orwellian plan, Medic isn't that collected. He can lie well but he can't plan well. He might get his team killed but I think it's equally likely that they votekick him off. Of course, votekicking Medic off will probably make him angry. And you don't want to make Medic angry. You won't like him when he's angry.