Sign in to follow this  
RabidServbot

So I Want to Buy a Digital Art Tablet...

but I have no idea what I should be looking for. I just want something that is easy to use, will let me do some drawing, and won't come with a lot of technical problems. Would anyone be able to recommend me something that is in the..$50-$85 range that would be good for a beginner? 

From what I've seen a Wacom Bamboo will probably be your best bet. I've used other Wacom products (Currently I have a 13"HD Cintiq) and they are really good quality. I've seen/known others who get Bamboos as their first tablet and use it for years.

From what I've seen a Wacom Bamboo will probably be your best bet. I've used other Wacom products (Currently I have a 13"HD Cintiq) and they are really good quality. I've seen/known others who get Bamboos as their first tablet and use it for years.

I agree with aura here. Wacom Bamboo are the most user friendly and durable out of them all. It doesn't have any fancy buttons (only 2 or 3 depending on the model) and they work like a charm. 

My Bamboo Pen is still working even though the pen has suffered a little bit on the buttons and it's almost 5 years old. 

I agree with aura here. Wacom Bamboo are the most user friendly and durable out of them all. It doesn't have any fancy buttons (only 2 or 3 depending on the model) and they work like a charm. 

My Bamboo Pen is still working even though the pen has suffered a little bit on the buttons and it's almost 5 years old. 

Awesome! Would this tablet here be a good choice? http://www.amazon.com/Wacom-Bamboo-Capture-Tablet-CTH470/dp/B005HGBEZ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419368858&sr=8-1&keywords=Wacom+Bamboo

I saw a few of them and I wasn't sure which one would be alright.

You should be able to. Individual programs sometimes have special options and settings you can utilize for things like pressure and using the other end of the pen as an eraser, which is always neat. For things that don't natively support a tablet, you can still use the tablet like it's a mouse. Or so has been my experience, at least.