Sign in to follow this  
DANGER_HIGH_VOLTAGE

The final set of Club Nintendo rewards are live!

Too bad i'm pretty much broke on coins. Just spent my last coins on a LoZ cartridge case holder.

Edited by Mahbonk

These are available til June right? If so then I'll wait til I register the new 3ds before I go nuts with my coins, assuming you even can.

These are available til June right? If so then I'll wait til I register the new 3ds before I go nuts with my coins, assuming you even can.

From what I am aware, the Japanese and European new 3DS don't even come with Club Nintendo registration.  It's to help the transition to their newer system.

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2015/January/Important-information-about-the-discontinuation-of-Club-Nintendo-949921.html

New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL

These new handheld systems, which will be released on February 13th 2015, are not registerable in Club Nintendo. However, hardware bundles will still include a product registration card for the included software until April 1st 2015, so software bundled with hardware can still be registered until September 30th 2015.

Edited by kingddd

From what I am aware, the Japanese and European new 3DS don't even come with Club Nintendo registration. It's to help the transition to their newer system.

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2015/January/Important-information-about-the-discontinuation-of-Club-Nintendo-949921.html

Yeah that's what I figured. Still, getting MM3D and MH4 will add to my coins, so still going to bide my time for now.

guess the website is gonna be a bit overloaded for a few weeks

Which is odd since people have till nearly the end of June to redeem their points.

The only problem I have is that I got shit that's going to expire in February, so I need these guys to calm down with the F5.

Which is odd since people have till nearly the end of June to redeem their points.

The physical preorders have a chance to be sold out which is why people are paranoid.

ive decided im just gonna get punchout and super punchout and maybe yoshi's island

Only got to gold. I have most of the gold rewards so i'm getting Crashmo.

I have 860 coins and a platinum reward, what're your guys' recommendations? Also would getting the messenger bag be worth it, or should I just stick to games?

Just a reminder, but tomorrow April 30th, at 11:59 PM PST, is the deadline to redeem your Platinum or Gold Nintendo rewards. They are all video games, like last year. If you have not redeemed your rewards then you better hurry.