#1 AsianLOL

AsianLOL

Who the hell do you think I am?

• Members
  • 2612 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Engineer

Posted February 02 2015 - 12:18 PM

http://roosterteeth.....php?id=3302319

A few days ago Rooster Teeth was requesting donations for an unspecified medical emergency for him (all that was known was he was in critical condition).

Hard to believe.

If you don't know or don't remember, Monty created Haloid and the Dead Fantasy series, and more recently created RWBY under RoosterTeeth.

BagOfFriedRice.png

Axel: SWEET JESUS. :o

...I bow to you, oh master of the art of off. engie.

"If you're gonna dig, dig to pierce the heavens! Even if it's my own grave I'm digging, I keep going! Once I've dug my way through, It's my win!"

#2 K2.

K2.

Something witty

• Scrimmer
  • 2289 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Engineer, Sniper

Posted February 02 2015 - 03:21 PM

i might not have really watched anything he made but i have to say what i did see was good and what i heard about it was mostly good.

#3 HatTheTurtle

HatTheTurtle

Holding that L since 20XX

• Scrim Admins
  • 2333 posts

Posted February 02 2015 - 08:27 PM

Never really followed his animations, but this man had the work ethic of a god. I can only hope that I will one day be able to do as much in a week as he did in a day. Super sad to hear the news.

#4 Action Hank

Action Hank

I post a lot!

• Scrimmer
  • 632 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Demoman, Spy

Posted February 02 2015 - 10:28 PM

Pretty sad to hear this, I had been following the situation all weekend since I'm a fairly big fan of the work done at Roosterteeth. I enjoyed watching Monty's work including RWBY, Dead Fantasy, and even his DDR videos which were always entertaining. He'll definately be missed.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users