Sign in to follow this  
kingddd

E3 2015

Didn't get to see the Microsoft conference, but mentions of "Rare Replay" happened, so I checked up on what that was.

God damn, that's a hell of a bundle.

Rare Replay seems cool. I want to see gameplay of Recore before deciding how I feel about it, but I like the robot dog. Being able to play my old 360 games helps in making upgrading to Xbox One easier. Although, that's assuming that the ones I really care about are included. Also, since I didn't see original Xbox included that means I'd still have to keep the 360 around anyway to play Jet Set Radio Future. I'm not convinced that I should get a Xbox One yet, but this conference did make it seem more appealing. I have to wait and see what happens in the future.

Didn't get to see the Microsoft conference, but mentions of "Rare Replay" happened, so I checked up on what that was.

God damn, that's a hell of a bundle.

HEY THEY HAVE JET FORCE GEMINI

Too bad Rare's busy being a Kinect operation nowadays. Also a shame it's an xbone exclusive.

Well i missed everything today, so i had to take a very quick look. 

I see lots of pretty interesting stuff on every sides. ok maybe not all of them.

Hopefully Nintendo won't disapoint.

Edited by Mahbonk

A lot of these games look really cool, but I doubt I'll ever really get to playing any of them. But I've seen all the press conferences and so far Bethesda and Sony's were my favorite. Although the Tom Clancy games look pretty good (I'm loving what I've seen of The Division) and the new AC looks interesting as well, although I haven't played one since Brotherhood.

so you're telling me a multibillion dollar company like sony cant give shenmue 3 funding? come the fuck on

Welp, it happened. God damn took long enough for Square-Enix to make this move.

I'm not as hype as other people, but I KNOW this is gonna make a whole bunch of people happy as fuck.

Such as this guy.

Well that was a huge letdown.

Edited by Mahbonk

they just did another direct except with E3 in the name

is there a schedule for the tree house anywhere like last year

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam looks pretty cool. Also, I'm happy that a new Mario Tennis is coming. Legend of Zelda Triforce Heroes looks like it could be fun. I'm glad that we finally have a release date for Xenoblade Chronicles X and other games. I just wish that they had shown off the English voices for Xenoblade. I predicted that Mario Maker would have you playing as the characters for amiibo compatibility. I hope they managed to get a deal to have Sonic be compatible.

Nintendo's E3 press kit

user: Nintendo
Password: SuperMario2015

It includes high res artworks, screenshot, logos and video links for all the Nintendo titles shown off.  Even the high res Fire Emblem Fate artworks are in here. (one of them a whopping 45 mb)

http://nintendo.e3press.com/Users/LogIn?ReturnUrl=%2f

http://nintendo.e3press.com/Event

What amazes me is the intense hatred being directed at Nintendo right now. Most comments are saying Nintendo should not only get out of making hardware, they should just plain cease to exist. They went from people loving them for Splatoon to people calling for their destruction, what the hell?

We definitely got way much worse Nintendo events in the past.

Yes the direct was pretty barebone. Only Star Fox Zero, Zelda multiplayer spin-off and the new Mario & Luigi Paper Jam got me interested. Oh and the muppets were actually funny.

But hey Nintendo didn't "WON" this E3, so it's the super cool thing to hate the loser, right?

The Championship was really a great thing and i hope to see more stuff like that next year. It got me actually excited for Super Mario maker.

Edited by Mahbonk

A lot of Nintendo's stuff looks really good.

But goddamn am I salty about Metroid