TF2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sannah

Sannah

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted July 17 2015 - 08:05 PM

3 years ago when I left off of this page and bookmarked it: http://sprays.nom-no...ain.php#page=50

I can clearly remember that I have a real good kick out of it. I even remembered that bearded lady standing next to a bus with her dress saying "Eat me". ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did something happened to the spray gallery page thingy like it got moved to a new website maybe? Because it has over thousands of pages full of random images that I can put as sprays (even though it doesn't work on public server anymore).

plz i dont want 2 go back 2 rule34. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also have you heard about Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata is dead, kinda late but it's so sad, he helped made Pokemon and managed Nintendo and I had so much fun with the Game Boy Advance playing Harvest Moon, Fire Emblem, and Pokemon :( RIP  -_-

satoru-iwata-tribute-by-meowza.jpg

ezgif-3844833544.gifezgif-93511770.gif

#2 Cedarbox

Cedarbox

Married to a skeleton. Platonically.

• Members
  • 3965 posts

Posted July 17 2015 - 09:02 PM

There was a server move a while back, the sprays might have been left behind. Unrelated to the move but there were some people posting some really awful gore on the server around the time of the move, so it's probably for the best that the archive was lost. Nobody wants to happen upon that by accident.  As for Iwata...

Check the random thoughts thread, it's the general conversation spot.

There once was a kitty named Tomo
As famous on the Internet as Domo
But his face got all shitty
Because he's a bad kitty
And now he's washed up like Rivers Cuomo

#3 nosoop

nosoop

in ur vps, wreckin' ur stuf

• Members
  • 2752 posts

Posted July 17 2015 - 09:20 PM

Spray page is indeed kill, partly because of the server move a couple of years ago (though we do have enough space to keep it) and partly because SteamPipe changed how sprays were stored (and nobody can maintain the system, apparently).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TF2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users