Sign in to follow this  
Isotoxin

Summer Games Done Quick 2015

SGDQ 2015 is finally done.

Final count on money raised upon the end of the last day: $1,231,162. The highest amount raised in any SGDQ event to date.

And now, after a whole week of speedrunning...

I know about the Crash run but what happened during the Sonic Adventure run?

Can someone tl;dw both of them? 

I heard cringe was afoot.

Can someone tl;dw both of them?

Strangely enough, Sonic Adventure really didn't have much. Mostly because a good portion of what he would've said was either interrupted or otherwise stopped by his co-commentators.

For Crash, though... imagine your standard TF2 micspammer, but even worse. Making sounds randomly, attempting to do voices when they REALLY didn't work, jokes that were in EXTREMELY poor taste, and just about what you really wouldn't want at a GDQ.

Most of the Crash 2 strats required game overs for fast times. He REALLY emphasized the "killing yourself" part of it. Also, domestic abuse joke. Also, really liking speed in the form of drug addiction. ALSO, "I swear I'm gonna become a psychopath and murder everybody one day".

And he didn't even finish the game due to a softlock. His Twitch channel was also removed in response, and apparently so was his access to Twitch. Entirely. Not because he didn't finish the run, but because he was, for lack of a better set of words, perceived to be incredibly unstable by... well, everyone.

Edited by Isotoxin

And he didn't even finish the game due to a softlock. His Twitch channel was also removed in response, and apparently so was his access to Twitch. Entirely. Not because he didn't finish the run, but because he was, for lack of a better set of words, perceived to be incredibly unstable by... well, everyone.

LOL. 

Glad I didn't bother watching that run.