Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Tinder

Invasion (soon)

I'm interested to see how interest is effected now that so much of the content in the update has been leaked one way or another. Still excited to play/see new content being added, but not having that flood of information on update day is going to feel a bit strange

I'm interested to see how interest is effected now that so much of the content in the update has been leaked one way or another. Still excited to play/see new content being added, but not having that flood of information on update day is going to feel a bit strange

It's probably like Gun Mettle and Suijin / Borneo / Snowplow -- interesting, but we've done that already (unofficially, anyways).

On the other hand, 2fort Event is pretty hype, considering how little we know of it.  Plus, if what's mentioned about the official release of pd_watergate is true, and if they changed the setup for the shootable props, that's a lot more work than they've put in for Snowplow, with its overlay as HUD workaround.  yeah I'm salty about that

Also, inline spoilers with the `spoileri` tag are now a thing.  (It doesn't play nicely with Recent Posts, unfortunately.)

Leaked revenue sharing e-mail.

Has some pretty interesting stuff.  Safe to say, it's not surprising at this point.

Hm, I was always curious about the revenue stuff. Seemed awkward to just ask Tinder about it. He's shy and I'd feel bad. Nice to see how they work that stuff out, if just for this event.