Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Music Hat

Minecraft Server! - People Still Play this... Right?

Hi everyone!

So I recently had an urge to play Minecraft again, and I decided to rent a server.

IP is: 162.244.164.1:53466 - The location of the server is in Seattle at the moment, and it has a capacity of 20.

I'll mainly be on around 8:00pm most weekdays. There's no whitelist at the moment (I hope to remedy that soon), so just come on in. Hope to build and survive with you guys again!

Edit: Oh, figured out how to turn on whitelisting. Just leave your username in a reply and I'll get right to it!

Current Whitelist:

-Mr_Music_Hat (Me)

-Elnakael (Kelsonar)

-Cedarbox

-Nevastraven (Friend of mine)

-OpaqueArc (Also a friend)

-MeLeo

-BlueJedi (William)

-CleverCouch (Will's amiga)

-Edel

-Otterwolfy

-Martin_Wolf

-AyKay69

Man, it's been a long time since I played Minecraft. It'd be nice to play with people again.

Minecraft ID is: Elnakael

Added!

Sweet, Minecraft again! I'm Cedarbox.

Done!

By the way, if anyone has any contact with people from Jay's server, feel free to let them know.

Might get on. I have CleverCouch on my friend list from Jays server but she hasn't been on Steam in about a week.

BlueJedi

Added!

Been a while since I thought about minecraft. I might check it out this weekend.

ID: Edel

Been a while since I thought about minecraft. I might check it out this weekend.

ID: Edel

Done!

Aw man, it's been a while since I played unmodded Minecraft. Or posted on the forum, heh. If you'll have me, I'll sign up for the server too! Wouldn't mind seeing some people's creations.

User: Martin_Wolf

Aw man, it's been a while since I played unmodded Minecraft. Or posted on the forum, heh. If you'll have me, I'll sign up for the server too! Wouldn't mind seeing some people's creations.

User: Martin_Wolf

Good to go!

Is there something wrong with the server? Whenever I connect, no chunks load, I float there for a while, and then the server disconnects me.

I kinda wanna clean up the mess I made around Otterwolfy's farm.

I've updated the server to Bukkit 1.9 since regular minecraft sort of borked everything. Still laggy, but I've sent in a ticket for it.

It also means I had to roll back to an older version of the world from Feb. 29.

I've risen from the dead to join another minecraft server. hello.

ID: AyKay69

I think there's still some problems. It takes the server literally minutes to respond when I try to sleep, pick something up or open a chest. Sometimes the server will randomly change the time of day. At least I assume that's a server issue.

I've risen from the dead to join another minecraft server. hello.

ID: AyKay69

Added!

Also, still working on the lag issue, determining if it's a file, memory or CPU problem.

Yes! OptiFine for 1.9 is finally out. I'll see you all on the server again.

Sadly, the server still seems to be broken. Unless it was updated in the past few days. Was looking forward to seeing sheepageddon in VR.

Yeah it's a real pickle. I'll be on next Monday to try to get an accurate reading of the problems for the support team.

Sorry it's taking so long! Schooling is taking over a big portion right now as I head into exam period.

Minecraft 1.10 is out as is OptiFine 1.10 and the server is updated. Thank you so much Music Hat! See you all soon  :)