Sign in to follow this  
kingddd

E3 2016

I'm just waiting for whatever cringey moments will highlight 2016 in the history books alongside some other memorable moments, including (but not limited to) Sony's entire 2006 conference, Ubisoft's Very Own Mr. Coffee™, #girlwood, and every Kinect presentation ever.

I'm just waiting for whatever cringey moments will highlight 2016 in the history books alongside some other memorable moments, including (but not limited to) Sony's entire 2006 conference, Ubisoft's Very Own Mr. Coffee™, #girlwood, and every Kinect presentation ever.

I don't even know what half of these are and I'm already upset

Also preemptive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9McGKrxOnB8

I'm looking for some sequels(doom,wolfenstein,R&C). I like the look of battlefield 1. Besides that I dunno

Looking for the new Zelda for sure.

But on the Nintendo side i am not holding much hope and excitement for this year.

i have an E3 invite plus 1 from Ubisoft Club (Lounge) that's going to waste... A) can't leave work and B) it's at the wrong end of California.

too bad it's non transferable.

Nothing too interesting for myself on the first day. Surprised that they even made a Titanfall 2 though, but I do love mah giant robots (even though I'll never get it unless it's got a nice single/multi campaign mode and I ever own an XBOne).

Man I forgot elderly scrolling online was a thing. Seems the crowd did to.

https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/status/742194847101095936

If you already own Skyrim with all the DLC on Steam you get an upgrade to the special edition for free. The only question I have is whether it'll be listed as a separate game or if it'll just be an update to the existing Skyrim. The latter makes more sense, but I wonder if that'll mess up mods that I have installed.

Edit: Here's the answer: https://twitter.com/DCDeacon/status/742200753520050176 It'll be a separate game. I suppose that means mod makers will have to remake their mods if they want them in the special edition.

Edited by DANGER_HIGH_VOLTAGE

https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/status/742194847101095936

If you already own Skyrim with all the DLC on Steam you get an upgrade to the special edition for free. The only question I have is whether it'll be listed as a separate game or if it'll just be an update to the existing Skyrim. The latter makes more sense, but I wonder if that'll mess up mods that I have installed.

that's kind of neat.

I already upgraded my Skyrim with all kinds of graphic, textural, and quality improvements (plus all the unofficial patches that make it mostly playable), so I'm not really sure what upgrading will do.

Plus, I don't even know how people can enjoy vanilla Skyrim on the consoles. Vanilla Skyrim is boring as hell.

I like how Microsoft is putting so many of their games on Windows 10. It means I don't have to buy a Xbox One. Also the custom controllers are a neat idea.

they are hmm i'll need to go see what ones.

South park 2 looks good.

The Berserk Dynasty Warriors-esque game would be interesting, but only if the characters from the recent arc were there. I want to be the loli and the guy who has his eyes closed. I'm tired of all the previous Berserk stuff never getting past the Golden Age arc.

EDIT: WHOO LAST GUARDIAN FINALLY HAS A RELEASE DATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL2zzgW6YOo

That cocktease on crash. I mean remastered for ps4 yeah but that big thing for just that is odd No footage just Skylanders crash.

I guess Death Stranding is our Silent Hills successor.

Oh great, another zombie shooter with easily-marked red exploding gas cans. Yawn.

Well, Sony's presentation is over. Overall, it was okay.

Horizon Zero Dawn is still the most interesting new game to me.

A new good Spiderman game would be welcome. Whether this is remains to be seen, obviously.

REVII I still question without more combat and story footage.

FFXV VR was lame as shit. Nice to get a release date though.

Last Guardian release date and hype as hell.

CoD Infinite Warfare looks about the same.

Nice that they didn't forget Crash Bandicoot, but the Skylanders reaction sums the second half up.

Death Stranding looks pretty interesting.

Days Gone was lame.

No FFVII-R.