Sign in to follow this  
Neh

Round End Song Suggestions

Been a while, eh?

Due to favorable opinions on the following two songs that were said to be added "eventually"...
Added a new variant of Puddi to the song rotation.  They have a CD, too.
Expect some Jackie Chan Adventures to follow soon enough, provided someone doesn't talk me out of it otherwise!

Also!  The song title and artist will now be shown in chat when it plays.
You may also see the current list of songs by typing in "sm_nomsongs" in console or "!nomsongs" / "/nomsongs" in chat!
Songs are rotated on map change, with less-often played tracks taking high priority on the list of candidates.

mPNuJ5q.png

... which means you'll be listening to Puddi and the Jackie Chan Adventures on every map for a loooooong while!

(Ha, ha.  I'll hopefully be updating the plugin to tweak the selection method for music so it doesn't automatically pick low-count songs the entire time, but in the meantime I've flubbed the play count on both of them so they don't show up quite as often.  They're still higher priority than the rest, though!)

Also, the new additions of music has been amplified to the best of my ability to meet the standards of loudness set by existing songs.  Sorry for the redownloads of two songs, folks!

Edited by nosoop

Added a new variant of Puddi to the song rotation.

Expect some Jackie Chan Adventures to follow soon enough, provided someone doesn't talk me out of it otherwise!

If anyone even tries I will personally put them in a headlock.