SquiffyPlains

Long time no Squiffy

Hey ya'll,

Ratty, Meep, Colonel, Axel, and all my other friends. It's been nearly 10 years since I graduated Highschool and fell out of this community. I just wanted to say that I loved playing with all of you. Being eaten by the Nom-nom-nom train, having nomnomnom in my tag name (or nom³ if you were a baller), and generally annoying everyone with random "ARROW'D" kills when the huntsman first came out are some of my best memories. I want to say thank you. The reason I have almost 2.5k hours in TF2, or even still play, is because of all of you. I got bullied a lot in school and I always looked forward to playing with you all when I got home. If any of you ever read this, know that you made a difference in this kid's life. You all knew me when I was 15 and I'm turning 28 this year and I hope you're all doing great where ever you are in life.

A thousand times thank you,

Squiffy Plains

Hi there!  In all honesty, I can't say I remember you (joined mid-2009 on Cupcake's side of the server bunch), but it's always great to hear that old regulars are doing well.  We all have fond memories of TF2.

A number of regulars are still hanging around on Discord; check the news post for more information if you'd like to stop by.