Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701151-xenoblade-chronicles-x/74665989

So recently one of my videos have been stolen from an infamous troll in the Xenoblade X community.

The worst part is that he never asked for permission or given credit for grabbing my video and adding in his douchebaggery taste in shitty music into the video.

To make it matters worse, my avatar/cross is also in the video therefore my cross is now officially associated with this guy’s channel and has taken all credit for it.

Original video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=worHACpjt6k

His stolen video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6s0-l7sZGQ

I can’t really file a copyright claim on this as I am not an official owner of the material but the video itself is from my channel.

tumblr_inline_ohntbuifTB1rvaykc_540.png

Worst is he didn't even credit the correct channel.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701151-xenoblade-chronicles-x/74665989

So recently one of my videos have been stolen from an infamous troll in the Xenoblade X community.

The worst part is that he never asked for permission or given credit for grabbing my video and adding in his douchebaggery taste in shitty music into the video.

To make it matters worse, my avatar/cross is also in the video therefore my cross is now officially associated with this guy’s channel and has taken all credit for it.

Original video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=worHACpjt6k

His stolen video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6s0-l7sZGQ

I can’t really file a copyright claim on this as I am not an official owner of the material but the video itself is from my channel.

tumblr_inline_ohntbuifTB1rvaykc_540.png

Worst is he didn't even credit the correct channel.

Do a take down request?

oh geez

Apparently somewhere along the line T-Mobile's eating the SMS messages I should be receiving.

How'd they manage to fuck that up probably the SIM or the fact that I had 10k messages in a conversation, reseated and cleared a good amount of them and it's okay now

Edited by nosoop

So Tooth pain came in Saturday after drinking. It previously was there if put pressure on, nothing there day to day. Now its full blow pain all the time. 

Phone my dentist, they cant do anything till the 3rd of January.

Phone NHS direct, who after 4 hours tell me to phone a number for a local emergency clinic with a reference number.

Phone the clinic to find that they are closed, but one in ajacent town.

Phone the second clinic to get no answer, but left a message. Have been unable to get through to them.

Then i got a phone message saying that the second clinic will be closing, and to phone the first clinic as they will be open tomorrow.

Maybe it would be easier if i just ripped it out, or just died.

(Thankfully my father had some codeine left over, which is helping it nicely.)

Another year. Sigh.

Really wish i was at the new house, instead of home, things are just getting more tense here, with no real prospect of improvement. Due to stupid argument between my father and brother has happened.

I should really stop playing poker, due impatience of not being able to win (due to unluckiness), a loss just affects me for too long. I should just play deep stack tournaments, or just not bother with cash. Or just learn to deal with it, its not a large amount of money, however its most likely due to frustration of a downswing.  But doing that will lead to less "social" activities, not that it matters, I can't really see myself being that social when im in the new house. Not that i can go play poker in the new house, its 2+ hours away.

Look at Facebook isn't great either, people getting married, in relationships, or out traveling the world. While im stuck here, unable to really leave the house for more than a day. Feeling like my life is on pause due to being unable to achieve the smallest of things.

Frankly i should probably just go for a walk, and write the story that's been in my head for years. It seems unlikely that doing no change will change anything, but then again it seems pointless.

Doesn't help that this is the 3rd year in a row with nothing to really do on new years, its not the doing nothing, its the loneliness that gets me.

Oh boy, the PC troubles are kicking back up again. Games locking up but still playing audio. Graphics card temps are fine, so it's not a heat issue. Drivers up to date. I'm really beginning to think there's something wrong with my power supply, as I've had some issues similar to this in the past. Pretty much everything but the power supply (Mobo, ram, cpu, gpu) has been replaced or upgraded, so It's the only consistant component from when I originally built this computer. 

Well I guess I'll just save up. I was planning on building a new computer anyway and switching to an i5 from my amd chip. At least I got my laptop to game on until then.

Win 10 store. Trying to disable it for new work PC's but it keeps coming back.

Also why would they get rid of the ability to disable it on Pro machines, but allow it for enterprise and education. Just let us disable it.

And intune is shit, and isn't worth it.

I really want to like using Hugo so I can replace the rest of my static site with it.

The shortcodes are a nice feature and the render times are quick.

But then I get I get to stuff like "you have to manually define where the summary ends in the content for the summary to have linebreaks", or "there's some bullshit with the rendering system like it strips out comments whether you want it to or not" that I'd rather just stick to Pelican.

Oh well; not like the site needs a complete refresh.

People are incredibly stupid. Moreso than usual lately. It's really exhausting to deal with.

I'm running out of places online to fill my socializing quota.

It's cool that they're doing that whole Capcom Disney Classics thing, with all the Disney Afternoon games...

BUT YET AGAIN

Why the BLOODY HOLY MOTHERFUCKING FUCK FUCKERS IS GOOF TROOP MISSING!?

I don't fucking get it. That was the best game of the bunch! Is it a licensing issue? Is it obscure? Did no one seriously play it? I keep talking about it like it doesn't fucking exist and no one will acknowledge it! Did I move to a parallel universe!? BRING ME BACK TO MY OWN DIMENSION

Google's disabling SMS support in their Hangouts app.

Fuck's sake, it was working just fine. Now I have to get a dedicated SMS app because they can't get their shit together.

Why is it that every fucking solicitor thinks they're exempt from the "No Solicitors" sign on my door?

This lady shows up on my front step and I just fucking snapped. Threatened to call the cops, to pepper spray her and if I had a gun I probably would have waved it at her. It wasn't until I started pointing the pepper spray at her that she got off my porch.

Fuck. I'm getting a gate. With a sign that lists off EXACTLY what a solicitor is.