Photo

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

• Please log in to reply
22365 replies to this topic

#21 emeraldscorpion90

emeraldscorpion90

SEE?

• TF2 Admins
  • 2907 posts

Posted August 18 2009 - 07:00 PM

AMBUSH FAILED!
"Shit! Better get out of here. Ok, if I get through that door, I'm good."
*runs backwards while flaming to appear as scary as possible*
"Wait. Why am I not moving?! They're catching up!"
*turns around and sees a small piece of wood sticking out from the wall*
"Don't tell me I got caught on that! That's smaller than a.."
*dies from several rockets/shotgun blasts/etc.*

Been there... so... many... times...
*explodes out of sheer frustration*
Don't you just hate that? :lol:
Trades.
My backpack.
Tactically Inane Tower Squad (Minecraft)

EA's marketing is a jock running up to you and punching you in the dick for not playing the latest Medal of Honour. It doesn't matter if you play it anyway, you still got punched in the dick.

Oh god they fly and have ass lasers.

#22 ZoidbergTheCrabSpy

ZoidbergTheCrabSpy

• Scrimmer
  • 129 posts

Posted August 18 2009 - 07:10 PM

AMBUSH FAILED!
"Shit! Better get out of here. Ok, if I get through that door, I'm good."
*runs backwards while flaming to appear as scary as possible*
"Wait. Why am I not moving?! They're catching up!"
*turns around and sees a small piece of wood sticking out from the wall*
"Don't tell me I got caught on that! That's smaller than a.."
*dies from several rockets/shotgun blasts/etc.*

Been there... so... many... times...
*explodes out of sheer frustration*
Don't you just hate that? :lol:

That's over 50% of the reason a lot of Hit and Run Scout attacks fail for me.

Damn door frames.
I'm counting on SkullMan.EXE this time.

But there's no promises.

#23 NurseTiger

NurseTiger

Big Poster

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • Soldier, Pyro, Engineer, Medic

Posted August 18 2009 - 07:18 PM

STOP DYING TIGER!

STOP DYING ORANGE.
Also? Freaking uber, it deploys so slow, I die RIGHT when I hit the button, or that one time.. I got ubered, but my partner I was healing didn't and he died. :|

Mother. Freaking. Spawn Campers. I hate you all too; I walk out as an engi and what do I have? A freaking shot gun. You have a rocket launcher or painful fire! How fair is that?!
And YOU Mr. Heavy I saw the other day, there was a spy sapping my sentry and you didn't kill the spy, you just sat there and watched my sentry die. You suck.

AND YOU MR. MEDIGUN. I hate your crappyass aim, I'm aiming for that burning person there and what do you do?! You keep healing the person next to him. I'm not even AIMING at that guy, you just suck. Please make medigun with more acurate Valve, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE.

Ah I feel better. :D
"Hey RED, whaaaat time is it?"
"Dunno man, wanna give me a hint?"
"Cookie time! Cookie time! Cookie time! Cookie time!"

#24 Mr. Tinder

Mr. Tinder

Mhm hudda mhf

• Administrators
  • 2915 posts
  • Minecraft:MrTinder
  • Pyro, Demoman, Engineer, Medic

Posted August 18 2009 - 09:40 PM

1.) Wish people would stop stereotyping. Yes I play as a Pyro a majority of the time but that does not mean I'm a noob or less of a credit to the team than other players. You want to know why I play as a Pyro so often, its because I am horrible at every other class. Watch me next time when I try to play as a Soldier, Heavy,.

2.) Backburner crybabies (Teammates). I play as an ambush/ninja Pyro so I'm usually sneaking around and waiting at specific points to put the hurt on the other team so the Backburner fits into my play style. Complaining about me not able to put you out if your on fire isn't my problem if I'm busy being a loner behind the front lines. And for those who think I should stay back and make sure my teammates are not bursting into flames every 2 seconds should consider how much more helpful it is to have a couple of the opposing teams players respawning than just 1 or 2 teammates alive because they were unlucky.

3.) Backburner crybabies again (Opponents). Of course you wouldn't complain when a Spy takes out members of your team if you have your back turned, but when a Pyro brandishing a Backburner comes along behind you heaven forbid he's "Just another crappy Backburner Pyro". Yes I can hit more people at once unlike a Spy but then again you don't see me running around cloaked and disguised.

#25 pizzaroo1

pizzaroo1

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted August 18 2009 - 10:42 PM

STOP STABBING ME!!!!!

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

STOP SNIPING ME!!!!!

Yeah, that's pretty much it.
THIS WILL BE MY SIG UNTIL I GET HUGS FROM EVERYONE <3

#26 FlamingDonut141

FlamingDonut141

si

• TF2 Admins
  • 2220 posts

Posted August 18 2009 - 11:10 PM

God dammit lemming.

10:49 PM - danwook: tbh if i was a girl
10:49 PM - danwook: id fuck you

#27 denmax

denmax

Big Poster

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted August 19 2009 - 12:11 AM

STOP DYING TIGER!

YES! YES YES YES!!!!! >:o

AND YOU MR. MEDIGUN. I hate your crappyass aim, I'm aiming for that burning person there and what do you do?! You keep healing the person next to him. I'm not even AIMING at that guy, you just suck. Please make medigun with more acurate Valve, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE.

I remember you sucking at aiming. I guess it's the same with the medigun as well.

1. When you call for Medic and you're a scout and are engulfed in flames, please stop jumping and running around.

2. Can you stop shooting at the point or cart and actually start blocking it? I would very much thank you if you would.

3. Can Snipers start ninja-ing with the machete (Kukri, fine :/) when you need it? Please stop chasing people with it. Your Sniper rifle has 100% accuracy w/o scope too ya know!

4. Can Hoovies stop eating their Sandvich near a Dispenser and whose life is only -50 from their original?

5. Can you stop spy crabbing? I really hate you :)

6. Can the number of Spies and Snipers who suck change their class? That's well appreciated.]

7. Can someone heal me and at least try to stop healing your main target for now? (I'm looking at you, Tiger :( )

8. Please listen to me when I say there's a Spy. I've repeated it like... *friends' backs are now stabbed*... nevermind, you're too late :(

#28 Megamanstar774

Megamanstar774

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted August 19 2009 - 12:45 AM

sorry for my precedent message ive confused mycelf with the title XD
Maggots!!

#29 Scare

Scare

S.P.E.C.T.R.E.

• Administrators
  • 2945 posts

Posted August 19 2009 - 08:12 AM

people who go off-topic in a thread!
Posted Image

#30 Fuzileer

Fuzileer

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted August 19 2009 - 10:07 AM

When Im an engi and I ask for help - and dont even get a reply.

Thankyou so much team (playing on gravelpit today)when I ask for some engi help to get up onto the ledge at B so we can get some team members up there and you ignore me - I get torn to shreds. Really does help, you know? I mean, not even acknowledging my request is going to get us far. Even a small "No sorry, im gonna go defend a" would suffice but no, clearly youre too ignorant enough to do such a thing. But hey, thanks for the thought. (Or lack of).

#31 ZoidbergTheCrabSpy

ZoidbergTheCrabSpy

• Scrimmer
  • 129 posts

Posted August 19 2009 - 06:44 PM

Have at least a bit of honor, please. If I've got my bat out, why not show some respect and pull out your melee as well? Okay, so you've got a flamethrower and can bring me down in seconds, but hey, you might still win with that axe!

It would also be nice if one-on-ones could stay one-on-ones. No idea how many times I go for a little bat duel with another Scout, and a Soldier has to come by and blow everything apart, literally.
I'm counting on SkullMan.EXE this time.

But there's no promises.

#32 Holistic Monkey

Holistic Monkey

• Scrimmer
  • 286 posts

Posted August 19 2009 - 06:49 PM

I am The Sniper, and I am here to ask you a question: Is a Sniper not entitled to throw a jar of piss at his enemys?

"No," says the spy on the point cloaked. It disables my cloaking.

"No," says the pyro who sets fires to enemies. It extinguishes my fires.

"No," says the Heavy eating his Sandvich. It allows others to hurt me more for a short period of time

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Jarate!

A martial arts move where the Sniper would not fear the Spies.

Where the Ones on Fire would not be scared of petty Pyros.

Where the Scouts would not be overwhelmed by the Heavies.

With the sweat of your brow, Jarate can become your support weapon as well.

#33 Fuzileer

Fuzileer

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted August 20 2009 - 12:42 AM

I am The Sniper, and I am here to ask you a question: Is a Sniper not entitled to throw a jar of piss at his enemys?

"No," says the spy on the point cloaked. It disables my cloaking.

"No," says the pyro who sets fires to enemies. It extinguishes my fires.

"No," says the Heavy eating his Sandvich. It allows others to hurt me more for a short period of time

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Jarate!

A martial arts move where the Sniper would not fear the Spies.

Where the Ones on Fire would not be scared of petty Pyros.

Where the Scouts would not be overwhelmed by the Heavies.

With the sweat of your brow, Jarate can become your support weapon as well.

Spoiler:
I'M ANDREW RYAN. AND BIOSHOCK IS PERHAPS ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMES TO COME OUT THAT YEAR! WOULD YOU KINDLY?

#34 Draskuul

Draskuul

I post a lot!

• Scrimmer
  • 605 posts

Posted August 21 2009 - 01:27 PM

Oh how I hate thee...

1. Pyros.

2. Walking around a corner, cloaked, and getting blindly headshot, usually with a damned Huntsman.

3. Pyros.

4. Jarate. No other effect in the game lasts as long as it. Hell, I could suicide, respawn, and run back to the same spot faster than it takes to wear off sometimes.

5. Pyros.

6. Having a teammate decide the spot where I'm standing at, cloaked, is the best place to run to while a pyro is chasing them.

7. Pyros.

8. Going to sap a sentry right as a teammate triggers it--with me in between.

9. Pyros.

10. Did I mention pyros? Especially the blind, randomly spraying, W+M1 spycheckers: "Gee, I'm 100 miles from any objective, nobody is around, why the hell am I even here? I know, I'll spycheck on top of THAT box right there!"

#35 Lemming

Lemming

W+M1 Pyro Mage

• Administrators
  • 2410 posts

Posted August 21 2009 - 01:35 PM

Draskuul, I'm guessing you don't like pyros.

Also, the main reason to spy check 100 miles from nowhere is to find spy crab nests. You won't believe how many times I'm walking out in the middle of nowhere, when I get a tingle on my pyro sense. I do a quick 360 degree flame and sure enough, I'm in the middle of a cloaked spy crab nest. So really, all your troubles can be blamed on spy crabs.
Metasheep.com
Flikr page

♫ 99 little bugs in the code,
99 bugs in the code
We fix a bug, compile it again
101 little bugs in the code ♫

The problem with the bleeding edge of technology is that it bleeds all over you and causes bugs.

FlamingDonut: and i dont even have balls

My boss: It comes down to etiquette and lasers.

FlamingDonut141: found a fancy dress...

#36 Draskuul

Draskuul

I post a lot!

• Scrimmer
  • 605 posts

Posted August 21 2009 - 01:55 PM

Draskuul, I'm guessing you don't like pyros.

Oh yeah, especially ones named after suicidal rodents! I thought I'd look up the stats on who had killed me the most, knowing you'd be up there...and you were #2. Fortunately those Nomex suits you wear aren't stab-proof :twisted:

And spycrab nests are harmless, you murderer! Now the non-crustacean types are another story...

#37 loewen173

loewen173

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted August 21 2009 - 02:20 PM

why do people break the rules as soon as i tell them not to.

MEDICS: you can heal classes other then heavies
SPIES: stop going in the enemy base and sapping the first thing you see HELP your teams
HEAVIES: just because you have natascha doesn't mean you have to use it.
PYROS: i hate them for stupid spamming
SNIPERS:there's no point in more then 2
ENGIES: stop building 3 sentries right next to eachother
DEMOMAN: your grenade launchers do something
SCOUTS: stop trying to kill people and get the objectives
SOLDIERS: shoot at the feet

that's it.

#38 denmax

denmax

Big Poster

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted August 21 2009 - 05:29 PM

SPIES: stop going in the enemy base and sapping the first thing you see HELP your teams

Um. Actually for you to actually go through IS to sap things.

Quite frankly sappers need your help too (Like the Donut/Lemming pair). As soon as it is sapped, YOU'RE supposed to help them too.

Spies are soloists as murders, but not as much as those that destroy the nests..

PYROS: i hate them for stupid spamming

Don't worry, they're built to do that. They're doing what they're suppose to do.

SNIPERS:there's no point in more then 2

We'll see :roll:

SCOUTS: stop trying to kill people and get the objectives

Are you serious? Let's fall back at the "DON'T SAP THE FIRST THING YOU SEE!!?!?!?!" rant. They can't kill a Sentry nest nor could they survive in a spot where there are sentries. (even level 2 ones) I think what you are trying to imply here is to KILL the medics, which is practically not really the objective of the map.

SOLDIERS: shoot at the feet

I actually don't :D.

For some lucky reason, even jumping scoots eat my rockets 5/7 of the time :D. I mean literally.

#39 Duke429

Duke429

Dukey

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Medic, Spy

Posted August 21 2009 - 05:38 PM

I hate when people discriminate me for just BEING a pyro. And whenever I tell them I'm not some W+M1'er or some airblast spammer, I'm always greeted with more angry comments. I love the pyro. I'm almost never going to change. Get used to it.

On another note, stop killing mah medic! D:<

Edit: I also wish people would rage more when I reflect-kill them. Rage is just more fuel for my flamethrower ^_^
"Ah the internet. What a wonderful land of fantasy and mind fucks."

#40 FlamingDonut141

FlamingDonut141

si

• TF2 Admins
  • 2220 posts

Posted August 21 2009 - 05:58 PM

Drask, I'm writing the Dead ringer Version of this.

1. Lemming.

2. Walking around a corner, DR out,and then I put it down on accident and getting blindly headshotted, usually with a damned Huntsman.

3. Lemming.

4. Jarate. As soon as I get hit with the dr, they know where I am and are just CONSTANTLY nagging down my throat with bullets/arrows/fire

5. Lemming.

6. In relation to number 2, Think it's safe so I drop my DR and AS SOON AS I DO headshot/backstab/backburn

7. Lemming.

8. Going to sap a sentry right as a teammate triggers it--with me in between.

9. Lemming.

10. The moment I click, and the backstab makes the contact noise, I die, and don't get the kill

10:49 PM - danwook: tbh if i was a girl
10:49 PM - danwook: id fuck you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users