Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

Milk, you've always got the right thing to say, with the right words. Guys like you are awesome in my book.

Milk, you've always got the right thing to say, with the right words. Guys like you are awesome in my book.

I know you are hard to impress... so your compliment means a great deal to me, good sir. The hardest acknowledgments to obtain are always the most valuable.

My school did not posses a login like that for the internet. However, it did posses quite a few blocks. In the past two years I went there, those blocks grew to include a large amount of proxies. Be they browser based, or IP based, almost every proxy server was blocked.

Hey, i actually have a rant about anime!

It really annoys me when anime ending scenes have that kind of "eternal walk/ run" animation.

Man, i loved Clannad: After Story, but the ending animation just bugged the HELL OUT OF ME.

Except for in the very, VERY, last episode, when Fuuko and Ushio are marching all the way in front.

Made me smile a little bit.

I know, alot of anime does it.

Kanon: Ayu runs until the seasons change.

Inuyasha had a few...

you know, it happens.

I mean, c'mon! we're going to be watching this thing about 26 or more times, and i dont think walking is that interesting!

Speaking of Clannad, I just realized that my disk for that is missing, along with School Days and Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. T_T

My school did not posses a login like that for the internet. However, it did posses quite a few blocks. In the past two years I went there, those blocks grew to include a large amount of proxies. Be they browser based, or IP based, almost every proxy server was blocked.

If the Chinese government cant block Freegate's half-a-bazillion port/gates/proxy servers, I doubt any school can.

http://download.cnet.com/Freegate/3000- ... 15391.html

Hey, i actually have a rant about anime!

It really annoys me when anime ending scenes have that kind of "eternal walk/ run" animation.

Man, i loved Clannad: After Story, but the ending animation just bugged the HELL OUT OF ME.

Except for in the very, VERY, last episode, when Fuuko and Ushio are marching all the way in front.

Made me smile a little bit.

I know, alot of anime does it.

Kanon: Ayu runs until the seasons change.

Inuyasha had a few...

you know, it happens.

I mean, c'mon! we're going to be watching this thing about 26 or more times, and i dont think walking is that interesting!

Bahahah, I like the song, but it was like after episode 16 (white darkness..you know, :( ) right at the end it was like

........oh my god...that didn't just happen, that didn't ju-BAM DOO DOO DE DEE DAA DOOO I'M MARCHING DO HO HO HO

Biggest mood killer in the world. I was seriously like "no no no no no ..OH WTF" at that.

EDIT: Zetsu, and for anyone else that wants it, I got my hands on the game + voice patch + english patch, if you're interested - just talk to me

EDIT: Zetsu, and for anyone else that wants it, I got my hands on the game + voice patch + english patch, if you're interested - just talk to me

Hmm... Lemme guess HongFire?

Hmm... Lemme guess HongFire?

Naw, I joined the Slipstream Anime community. You have to have a few posts in order to see download links. They have pretty much everything there, plus are just nice people.

Could this potentially be a Visual Novel that you might be referencing in this statement? If so, I may desire it. I believe I have plenty to offer in a potential trade (Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, and a few others.)

Well, I am likely to stay up late tonight, for not just the scrimmage (I live on the East Coast), but also to make up for the 4 hour nap I had earlier. That nap was to make up for the 2 hours worth of sleep I got last night at my friends house. That 2 hours of sleep was after a 19-hour long awake period, 10 hours of which we filled with sugar. That was after the 5.5 hours I had gotten the night before. Oddly enough, I do not feel that tired.

Silly rant today, while watching an action movie that's playing on ABC. The channel is failing miserably, so every couple of minutes, the TV goes completely blank. Almost every time it does, it's during an epic cliffhanger, which made me think of that ABRUPT CLIFFHANGER crap that was going around here for a while.

FUUUUUUUCK, got an essay due tomorrow, and I'm nowhere with it...fuuuuuck my life so much.

I can't wait until I'm done English forever....let it burn!

I know your pain.

I'm about 650/2000 words on mine right now and I've been "working" on it since 2 this afternoon. I got about 500 words done in the past 20 minutes by actually sitting down and working on it; I'm now back to procrastination.

Eclipse needs to hurry up with their subs. The show aired on Sunday, and it's already Tuesday >.> I am allowed to complain, because they have gotten the subs out on Monday before. Lately, quite a few have taken until Tuesday, which does not make me happy. I mean, it's not like they are subbing a lot of other things as well at the moment ...

Nervousness and assholes. Me no like.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Most annoying news headliner as of late: Tiger Woods and his ever growing Ho-Train.

Seriously, get a damn life people. I honestly could care less about the "who, what , when, where and why"... and sometimes "how" i.e. the fact that he pops Ambien before sex.

The fascination with infidelity in this country never ceases to amaze me. If I had that much money... I'd be pillaging booty from coast-to-coast till my cannon wouldn't fire anymore. I'd just have to deal with the occasional jamming... nothing a good barrel scrub won't fix. The cannon could fall off though... gotta watch out for that.

All jokes aside folks... Daddy Milk doesn't like this gossipy BS on his front page news.