Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

All jokes aside folks... Daddy Milk doesn't like this gossipy BS on his front page news.

Heck yeah! But it's all because we think famous people have the potential to show off...everything.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They don't have cake D:<

i miss you :(

INTEGRATION AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you too :(

So, playing yesterday on Nom, I apparently pissed Toroi off to the point that he put something like "FASAFS" in to chat (I'm guessing he wasn't happy.) I told him that he's too young to understand the rage of FAFSA ... he did not understand. I lol'd.

I have to wonder ... am I the only person who gets annoyed by the people who come online and ask whether the new weapons will come out Sunday or Monday? Seriously people, they won't be released until the update is done, like they were for every other update. Previews, yes, plausible. But release? I don't think so. Valve has done a lot of surprising things before, but releasing something early ... that just voids the entire logic of Valve Time.

The feelings of uselessness and inferiority are coming back to me.

Well, couldn't hold them off forever I guess. Welcome back to the brain, mr. depression. Been a while, hasn't it?

I was so bored ... I wanted to make myself tired. I decided to see if I could find anyone on the server who lived near me. I went to HLStats, and searched the server by country. I went through the top 100 people it listed for US. I only found 2 other people who lived in my state. One was inactive for almost a month, and was therefore unimportant. The other person was Whale. He still lives about 4 hours away from me, however ...

I do know that I've seen on the map before that SOMEONE on this server lives only about an hour away from me. However, I cannot for the life of me remember who it was, or if it was even a still active person.

You can only begin to fathom the boredom I had been holding to bring myself to do this ... now I will sleep ...

That was going to be the end of my post. But then I decided that I was going to make sure that it wasn't a name I recognized or anything. I checked the people on the list for the tourney, whom of which I have not checked prior. Due to this, I found said previously mentioned person. The person that lives closest to me, that I am aware of, and is only about an hour or so away is ... Jimmy Kaine.exe (IE. Mr. Sandvich)

Now, to sleep with me, I say ...

PS. Sorry if I seemed like a stalker ... I was really bored, and this was stuck on my mind ...

Well, couldn't hold them off forever I guess. Welcome back to the brain, mr. depression. Been a while, hasn't it?

Cheer up man, you've helped me more with my map than the wiki or the people at tf2maps have! You're a much better map-maker than I! Seriously! I really enjoy your map, and you should feel like you're giving back to the community, not being useless.

Cheer up man, you've helped me more with my map than the wiki or the people at tf2maps have! You're a much better map-maker than I! Seriously! I really enjoy your map, and you should feel like you're giving back to the community, not being useless.
Wait a sec ... I have only been on the forums so long ... which map did he make? ~looks at sig~ O.O Holy crap, you made Universe? That is seriously one of my best maps right now. I love the water slide ... and how people can die from the train right after. Ohh god, funny stories from that happening :P

If you try to tell me some BS like that is your first map, I will not believe you good sir; that is too pro for it.

Wait a sec ... I have only been on the forums so long ... which map did he make? ~looks at sig~ O.O Holy crap, you made Universe? That is seriously one of my best maps right now. I love the water slide ... and how people can die from the train right after. Ohh god, funny stories from that happening :P

If you try to tell me some BS like that is your first map, I will not believe you good sir; that is too pro for it.

I don't think it's his first map, but it's what finally got me into mapping, after months of thinking that I wouldn't be good at it. He inspired me to start on my map, and I'm extremely grateful for it!

Aaaannd now I can't get the custom textures I downloaded to work. WTF. :(

Now I need strange's help again. :P

This almost makes me want to try and make a custom map. Only I would have absolutely no knowledge for it ... nor the time. I do have some ideas for it, however.

Oh fuck, here come my 3 exams, 3 days in a row.

Chemistry is Tuesday, Calculus Wednesday. I hope I can get everything ready before then.

Yay, finals. I wish you good luck, sir. Be sure to sleep well and don't think about the tests as you try to sleep. Stress can ruin your sleeping stages and you'll wake up tired and such.

The only upside to this whole thing is that I have had no homework so far.

I do have somthing due for Economy, which is just review stuff to show that you did study, and Physiology, which is a notecard that I can write as much shit I want to help me. God damn, I should start that. Nutrition is a pain.

At least Wednesday I have absolutely no finals. But I do have a secondary school report interview with my counselor. Yaay.

Friday is Calculus A/B, which I really need to do well on, and Contemporary Lit, where I act out a segment of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Next with a group. I got a fuckload of lines because I decided to be McMurphy.

Holy fucking shit, I can't wait until this is over.

Ohh, Calculus can't be THAT bad; I took AB and BC in high school. Ohh, I remember that day in TF2 ... we were on Gold Rush ...

Quaint: "Can anyone here help me with integrals?"

Me: "Integrals? Screw that crap. I took 2 levels of Calculus in High School. I'm not touching those again until I start college."

my part was said over mic ...

I'm a big slacker regarding homework, my friend. Even though I pay full attention to lectures, I'm about 75% sure about the material because I basically don't practice enough. I can't never remember the Mean Value Theorem. I even forgot how to find the average rate of change for an interval, of all things.

I'm hanging with a 73% right now. Let's see if I can bump that to at least an 80%.

Also I just realized I said Friday was the test. I meant Thursday. Ohohoho. I still have until then to study for it.