Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

Phosphatide, you, and most people here, are lucky with your 10 point grading scale. My school had the worst type of grading scale

100-94 = A

93-86 = B

85-77 = C

76-70 = D

Anything lower was obviously an F. You have no idea how much it sucks when people think you aren't that intelligent because the grades for the GPA are scaled differently. This made a huge difference with college. What sucks even worse, is that my school system just made the move to the 10 point scale the year after I graduated. No previous grades would be changed. In retrospect, however, the fact that they no longer have a class rank or valedictorian because "high school shouldn't be competitive; it's unfair to some people", is just hilarious.

Yeah, I've seen discussions about grades where people would bring that kind of scaling up. A bit funny to see the topic derail as it becomes about the different grading scales of America.

And damn it, I didn't even bother with my Literature final this weekend. I need to crack down and practice, seriously. I'm not bad with plays and such at all; I whole-heartedly love doing it. That means shit if I don't do anything.

Ohh, Calculus can't be THAT bad; I took AB and BC in high school. Ohh, I remember that day in TF2 ... we were on Gold Rush ...

Quaint: "Can anyone here help me with integrals?"

Me: "Integrals? Screw that crap. I took 2 levels of Calculus in High School. I'm not touching those again until I start college."

my part was said over mic ...

Haha, well I definitely don't need help anymore, but unlike you, I wasn't able to learn Calculus at all during High School. If you want to know why, you can message me, but I don't want to type up a big story. Anyway, I'm not so worried about Calculus, even if I get shitty on my exam, I still pass with a C. My problem right now is Chemistry, cause there's so much shit to memorize.

Also, my statics exam, I'm sure I did 2 of the questions 100%, but the truss question...ehhhhh I'm worried.

I'm having a pretty boring, shitty break. I hate how all my friends have a really fucked up home/family situation and I can barely ever see 'em outside of school. But then again, I have the same problem...

I want to be someone important in a community, but I have no idea on what to do, and nobody really does care about me as much as some other people. I try joining here, but I'm just a new player to most, and I try playing an MMO, but of course there will always be people way higher than I am (plus I don't want to waste a gazillion bucks playing).

Also, I'm not very impressed with the soldier/demo update anymore....I try to shotgun those damned demos, but that only delays me for an innevitable death.

Goddammiiiiiiiiiiiiit why am I cramping so bad holy shit-

Lady cramps were never this bad I have to hunch over and punch my crotch just to be able to type fffffffffffffffff-

jumping on the tmi train, mine have been horrible for a few years now and it seems the only way is to take pills for it. also we are synced that's awesome (only not so much cause they suck)

Why does william aim to kill me! There are a bunch of other spies and snipers that mind their own business! I just somehow manage to end up on the cutting block D: I kill him once, and he strikes back tenfold! I find it funny yet infuriating

I am seriously in shock right now. I find out my brother, who lives with our aunt and her husband, is getting a Wii for christmas. I find out that the only game they're getting him is that one based on the movie Avatar.. so I go out and get him some actual games. Elebits, DeBlob, and Super Monkey Ball. After he opens them, they actually make him call me and say he doesn't like them, purely because they are rated E. What. The. Fuck. He hasn't even tried them, and the cases are open, there's no reason not to! They wouldn't even talk to me about it either.

I actually thought that people this stupid were only a myth, or annoying tweens... not my own family...

Posted Image

I am seriously in shock right now. I find out my brother, who lives with our aunt and her husband, is getting a Wii for christmas. I find out that the only game they're getting him is that one based on the movie Avatar.. so I go out and get him some actual games. Elebits, DeBlob, and Super Monkey Ball. After he opens them, they actually make him call me and say he doesn't like them, purely because they are rated E. What. The. Fuck. He hasn't even tried them, and the cases are open, there's no reason not to! They wouldn't even talk to me about it either.

I actually thought that people this stupid were only a myth, or annoying tweens... not my own family...

'The fuck, he should at least try them. I've played all of those games, didn't like them all that much, but at least I was open minded, and at least I based my opinion on something other than age rating. How old is he anyway?

Posted Image

I quote you: "What. The. Fuck."

He's got games. Enjoy them. One thing, though, he's bound to get bored of the Avatar games... Maybe then he'll try it out.

Damnit, now I want a Wii.

Posted Image

Why not Twilight Princess? It's rated T, so he won't complain about that.

My brother is 13. I already got him Twilight Princess last year on the GC. I didn't consider NMH... I have it, good game too.

They planned to get a refund on the games, but I said if he didn't want them to give them to me so I could play them.

Unfortunately in my... what I can only describe as rage, forgot to say I'd buy him a different game instead. I'm gonna call back tomorrow after I've cooled off and make sure they know that.

You know what's the one thing I despise about the Nom server? Every other damn time I try to auto-connect as soon as a slot's open, I get disconnected because I "do not have access to reserved slots." Of course, if I don't do auto-retry, then the only way to get in is to simply watch and wait for a slot to open. A slot that will be filled in half a second, and I don't have the reflexes of a team stacker.

Okay lady, I'm wearing a ski mask because it's the middle of a Minnesota winter. I know I have it on inside, I don't feel like showing everyone my acne, that doesn't make me a $#&%@ criminal. Stop bothering me or I will show you what fear really is. The police actually came and I had to explain, quite naturally, why I wasn't a terrorist or robber, thanks to some soft-headed tit.

ffffffffff- My parents better let me go see my girl on her birthday! I know I'm being an angst-ridden teenager, but I want to be there for our one month anniversary! Curse my romantic mind D:

Just found out i got laid off from my job

yet another reason to be depressed

:(

Good lord, I have just lost all faith in people. I realize this is relatively old news but... My god.

Picture this: A person works every day of their life at a job they've lost all enjoyment with. They do this to try to survive in a harsh economic time, struggling to support their family, so they have enough to eat, or have enough money to send their children to school with the wish that when they come out, the world won't be as cold and uninviting as it was for them. This person is supremely happy if an extra candy bar falls out of the vending machine when they get their 75 cent lunch.

Meanwhile,

has a toy deal, a record deal, and most recently, a movie deal. He makes a 6 figure income.

What the hell, humanity.

I liked this girl and i thought she liked me back (because of how she acted around me).

But then. BAM. She's going out with someone when she asks me to go with her and some other people just to hang out. I felt really awkward when they sat next to me holding hands. As i was the only one left with them since my other friends left.

The time will come. I will be patient.

(This is a girl i'm pretty close to, not just a random girl i think is hot :P)

I gots an idea. Let's have two medics pocketing the regular (and nothing more) who repeatedly admonishes that she hasn't the foggiest idea of what she's doing, and completely ignore the heavies and sollies burning to death before our eyes! /end mini-rant

I gots an idea. Let's have two medics pocketing the regular (and nothing more) who repeatedly admonishes that she hasn't the foggiest idea of what she's doing, and completely ignore the heavies and sollies burning to death before our eyes! /end mini-rant

*makes a note to hide in the spawn until all the medics are done ubering* ;_;