Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

I gots an idea. Let's have two medics pocketing the regular (and nothing more) who repeatedly admonishes that she hasn't the foggiest idea of what she's doing, and completely ignore the heavies and sollies burning to death before our eyes! /end mini-rant

*makes a note to hide in the spawn until all the medics are done ubering* ;_;

Same thing used to happen with WhaleRocket. Sometimes the regulars just get too cool for their own good, and everyone thinks "OMFGBBQ we should pocket him/her and make a glorious nomtage out of it!" Not your fault at all. Just kidding, it's all your fault.

But people, it's a pyro. A spazzy pyro, but a pyro nonetheless. Having Colonel on should make the server more fun, 'kay? It might seem like a trivial thing to bitch about, and I'm usually very patient, but it's just kind of bullshit.

Alright, I'm out.

Good lord, I have just lost all faith in people. I realize this is relatively old news but... My god.

Picture this: A person works every day of their life at a job they've lost all enjoyment with. They do this to try to survive in a harsh economic time, struggling to support their family, so they have enough to eat, or have enough money to send their children to school with the wish that when they come out, the world won't be as cold and uninviting as it was for them. This person is supremely happy if an extra candy bar falls out of the vending machine when they get their 75 cent lunch.

Meanwhile,

has a toy deal, a record deal, and most recently, a movie deal. He makes a 6 figure income.

What the hell, humanity.

Unfortunately that's life, and it's not fair, get used to it.

There are leaders / innovators and there are sheep, and a majority of humanity fall into the sheep category.

Do I think it's "fair" the the chipmunk voice, pre-pubescent freak of nature known as Fred has what he has, and some poor guy works a job that he hates just to pay the bills?

Well, yeah... Fred is out there selling himself, the guy sitting in a cubicle probably goes home, sticks his head in front of the TV, or plays a PC game, and doesn't try to better himself, or come up with something original.

Kudos to Fred and all the innovators, who work hard for what they've got..

I'll end with my favorite phrase: Suck it up and move on!

I liked this girl and i thought she liked me back (because of how she acted around me).

But then. BAM. She's going out with someone when she asks me to go with her and some other people just to hang out. I felt really awkward when they sat next to me holding hands. As i was the only one left with them since my other friends left.

The time will come. I will be patient.

(This is a girl i'm pretty close to, not just a random girl i think is hot :P)

Holy shit dude careful, that looks like she's pushing you more towards the Friend Zone.

Be careful of that, I was in it for like 3 years and it was terrible.

ALSO:

DEATH KNIGHTS, YOU CAN'T TANK. gaaahh you're terrible at holding aggro and sometimes force me, a lone rogue to pull people off healers/spellcasters. Sure maybe a couple Death knights are decent at tanking, but not ALL of you! AND DRUIDS! I love you guys, your heals make such pretty noises and swirls

ALSO:

DEATH KNIGHTS, YOU CAN'T TANK. gaaahh you're terrible at holding aggro and sometimes force me, a lone rogue to pull people off healers/spellcasters. Sure maybe a couple Death knights are decent at tanking, but not ALL of you! AND DRUIDS! I love you guys, your heals make such pretty noises and swirls

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME.

Like god damn, I've pretty much stopped using the random dungeon finder because I always end up with goddamn DK tanks who can't hold aggro worth shit. They seem to think they can tank due to the fact they wear plate and have a fair amount of health. I usually end up having to pull shit off the healers/ranged DPS because of their incompetence.

I also hate it when I get thrown into a dungeon for tanking and the DK's run ahead and pull before I have a chance to recover from the last mob. I can probably count on 1 hand the number of GOOD, USEFUL DK's I've been grouped with.

fwakygfakvcbujebvkueybfak stupid damn store raised the price on candy D:< now I can never go fat fffffffff

ALSO:

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME.

Like god damn, I've pretty much stopped using the random dungeon finder because I always end up with goddamn DK tanks who can't hold aggro worth shit. They seem to think they can tank due to the fact they wear plate and have a fair amount of health. I usually end up having to pull shit off the healers/ranged DPS because of their incompetence.

I also hate it when I get thrown into a dungeon for tanking and the DK's run ahead and pull before I have a chance to recover from the last mob. I can probably count on 1 hand the number of GOOD, USEFUL DK's I've been grouped with.

I think there's only been one DK tank I've had, that was actually really good at holding aggro and doing his job, I gave him props.

RAAAAAGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!

Screw you Bill Gates!

I paid amazon.co.uk £63 of real money, that is, money that is no-longer in my bank account, to own a legitimate copy of your brand-new, shiny, "amazing" Windows 7.

I have the boot-up disks, 32 and 64 bit versions, I wiped my hard drive so that your wimpy partitioner wasn't too scared to touch the other OS's on there, I have the activation key, I have an internet connection, I went to your site to find out how to register my copy so you wouldn't worry that I'd stolen or sold my copy.

"There appears to be problem, the product key you entered is for upgrading older versions of windows, not for clean copies."

Not even a "sorry", not even any suggestions on what to do now, not even any patronising "Buy a new copy!" messages.

I was just dabling, but now you have successfully and fully converted me to GNU/Linux.

Up-yours Bill Gates, I will not be buying any more of your products. Congratulations.

EDIT: Also, Steam, why are you taking 3 hours to load-up my tf2? I even copied my TF2 folder from my old computer and pasted it in speamapps just so you would have the latest version.

EDITEDIT: Derp, didn't know there was a new update.

Hahahaha got into a dungeon yesterday with a DK tank right.

and when the priest started to switch from shadow to holy, the DK didn't notice and ran on ahead, stating "dont worry guys, i'm dank" (does that mean good or something?)

So we get to the second mob in Azjol-Nerub and everyone dies except for me and the hunter. And before anyone can say anything, the tank says "fuck off"

So that made me lol and I reply with not our fault you're shit at holding aggro

"fuck off"

left the dungeon and many laughs were had.

I'm back at the rants thread again. Go me.

Maybe I'm just a sore loser, but I'm starting to feel like I should quit scrims. Whenever I play, my team always loses. Furthermore, I cannot recall a scrim in which everyone called it an "awesome" or "really fun" scrim that I've been a part of. I can remember many scrims that were called "awesome" that I wasn't a part of. I feel like a detriment to everyone else's enjoyment.

I hate how having something negative happening to me just sets my mind going downhill; now I'm thinking of thoughts such as why I shouldn't breed, why I should just stay away from people, why I should even feel bad when people have to deal with a lot worse than my petty little mental crap. It's a cycle that keeps on going.

I liked this girl and i thought she liked me back (because of how she acted around me).

But then. BAM. She's going out with someone when she asks me to go with her and some other people just to hang out. I felt really awkward when they sat next to me holding hands. As i was the only one left with them since my other friends left.

The time will come. I will be patient.

(This is a girl i'm pretty close to, not just a random girl i think is hot :P)

Holy shit dude careful, that looks like she's pushing you more towards the Friend Zone.

Be careful of that, I was in it for like 3 years and it was terrible.

I know, that's what i was thinking :(

But i don't think their relationship will really last very long, as they have only known each other for like... A month.. No, seriously, they met on Dec 11. Same day i met the guy as well.

Maybe I'm just a sore loser, but I'm starting to feel like I should quit scrims. Whenever I play, my team always loses. Furthermore, I cannot recall a scrim in which everyone called it an "awesome" or "really fun" scrim that I've been a part of. I can remember many scrims that were called "awesome" that I wasn't a part of. I feel like a detriment to everyone else's enjoyment.

I hate how having something negative happening to me just sets my mind going downhill; now I'm thinking of thoughts such as why I shouldn't breed, why I should just stay away from people, why I should even feel bad when people have to deal with a lot worse than my petty little mental crap. It's a cycle that keeps on going.

You and me, bro.

For this kinds of issues it is best that you try to distract yourself from negativity. For me, I'd either draw stuffs or listen to music. You can also find someone to share your problems with. I tend to help out people by listening to their problems.

I'm not a smart guy, but I've seen/experienced craploads of shitty problems in life. This in turn, allows me to relate other's problems with mine and give them tips to tackle their problems. If you have a friend like that, talk to him/her, it helps.

So my rage starts yesterday. I take a shower and start driving to work. I get out to the county XX and when my car hits 40 it starts to shake violently. You'd think that since it is my car I should take care of it. I shouldn't, because my dad is the one who drives it everyday. I rarely get to use it. So I get my check and deposit $106 in my moms checking account for car insurance. That left $2 for my account. I make it home safely. At around 4:30 PM I needed to go to my sister's house to take care of the dogs. I call my parents to see if I can take my mom's car. They said ok. I get in, start it up, not a lot of gas. I figured it will be enough. So I get all that stuff taken care of and then everything is normal. I was supposed to take my brother to my sister's house so that he can watch the dogs. He gets home during the scrim. I convince him to wait until 11 PM and he says he will wait at one of his friends. I ask Jihad to finish the scrim fast and he delivers so I quickly jump out of my room and get ready. No there is no way in hell I am taking my car so I start up my moms car and think "I can stop at the gas station and pump $5 dollars in. I drive out there and remember that the station only takes credit or debit after 10 PM. Me and my brother say FUCK at the same time. We drive back and almost hit a deer on the way, god damn it Wisconsin. So we get back and start loading stuff into the back of my car because it is our only option. I start it up and start scraping the ice that has formed on the windows. I get in and put the car into drive... the engine cuts and the power dims. I put it in park and start it again. It almost didn't start. I put it in drive. Engine cuts and the power goes out completely. FUCKING ALTERNATOR!! So we go inside and call our mom to use the credit card. We head out and use the card at the gas station. $19.99 fuck yes. So I drop of the my brother, go home, and find out the skype call I was in died. So with no place to vent my anger I went to bed and today I am in am mood to kill someone. And I just thought of something, I don't have money to repair my car so I am fucked 6 ways from sunday.

RAAAAAGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!

Screw you Bill Gates!

I paid amazon.co.uk £63 of real money, that is, money that is no-longer in my bank account, to own a legitimate copy of your brand-new, shiny, "amazing" Windows 7.

I have the boot-up disks, 32 and 64 bit versions, I wiped my hard drive so that your wimpy partitioner wasn't too scared to touch the other OS's on there, I have the activation key, I have an internet connection, I went to your site to find out how to register my copy so you wouldn't worry that I'd stolen or sold my copy.

"There appears to be problem, the product key you entered is for upgrading older versions of windows, not for clean copies."

Not even a "sorry", not even any suggestions on what to do now, not even any patronising "Buy a new copy!" messages.

You shouldn't be mad at them. The way is sounds, you bought an upgrade disk which needs a copy of windows to install over. If you bought a retail or oem you can always call Microsoft and they will give you a key as long as you have your current key. If did buy an upgrade it is your own fault and you can't blame anyone but yourself. If it is the second I am sure amazon has a consumer protection policy. Either way you need to do research. You out of a people, a GNU/Linux user, should know this.

Do you have a skype account? I want to talk to you.

Strange, you're one of my favorite people to play with on this server. You're a nice guy and a good player. You'd easily be one of my top picks for a team. You aren't a detriment at all; in fact, I usually get more enjoyment playing with you because of your skill and overall kindness. Every game I play with you is a blast; please, don't change that.

So, I was finally back on TF2 last night, after a 2 week disappearence. We can blame Pokemon, having a life, and getting a job for that.

Anyways, so I came back, and somehow did not entirely suck. Ohh, until Badlands. But anyways, even though I wasn't up to par just yet, my K/D was greater than 1 most of the matches, including one where I went medic for half of it, so I'm happy.

Also, I now have a job :D I start on Tuesday, with 3 4-hour shifts this week for training. And just to top this all off, there is an order form for Girl Scout cookies in my kitchen, and I plan to make use of it ...

And just to top this all off, there is an order form for Girl Scout cookies in my kitchen, and I plan to make use of it ...

You're a girl scout? What?

Oh, you and your innuendos.

(;

I don't get it.

And I'm not sure I want to.

Anywho,

WHAI WON'T MAI INTERWEBZ WURK ON MAH PEE ESS TRIPPLE???

I WANNA PLAY BORDERLANDZZ WIT BUDDIES AND SUCH AND I CAN'T GOD FEKKING DAMMIT

Stuff

Stuff inside other stuff

More stuff

I knew I'd regret posting in this thread.

In my defense, I spend ages looking for the cheapest version of Windows7, and longer checking that what I was buying was what I wanted, and I still screwed up. Then most of the programs I wanted to use on my copmuter didn't run on Win7, but do on Wine. Coupled with exam stress, I was not made happy. Still, I'll get it sorted (talked with the copmuter society president, who has a few suggestions), and if I don't, I can just not use it. (Anyone wanna uprgade to 7? /jk )

Still never gonna by annother Microsoft product, though.

(In other news, it's STILL snowing and I now have to walk back to my flat in it. Bus services are down, and I would say "UK transport, I am dissapoint." . . . but this is actually what I was expecting.)

THREE SEPARATE RANTS AT ONCE OHDEARGOD.

1. I don't know why I got another IT co-op job. I hate doing IT. It's not dealing with the stupid people, or spending hours on a problem trying to find a simple solution that doesn't seem to relate to the original issue, or anything like that... it's the lack of fulfillment. I don't want a job where I feel I'm spending 8 hours a day going through the motions, where feeling like what I'm doing doesnt have an impact, where I'm just maintaining the status quo. And then hearing about everyone else's awesome co-op jobs... its just depressing.

2. Conficker is watching this thread with me. Eff off Con, GTFO of my internets. It's almost like you're invading my private space or something :P.

3. Ok. Let's set the record straight. You broke up with me. We're ex's now. It was hard enough losing, it's hard getting over you. But I dont care if you think you made a mistake, I don't care that you miss me, or any of the other bullcrap. You hurt me, you showed to me that you don't care about me or my feelings or everything I put into you and what I expected back. And I'll admit, part of me does wants you back... but it certainly not the rational part, and I need to be rational. I really don't want to change my number, it's such a pain spreading the new one around and odds are you'll just get it anyway, so please. Stop. Contacting. Me.

Conficker is watching this thread with me. Eff off Con, GTFO of my internets. It's almost like you're invading my private space or something :P

Hay, just bored.