Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

Posted Image

Now where was I. Oh yeah sniper stuffs.

Dude: Grrrrrrr. U bodyshots u noob fucking sniper you. Grrr I am mad that you keel me.

Me: lol

I don't get why people put up me and other snipers for bodyshotting.

Now where was I. Oh yeah sniper stuffs.

Dude: Grrrrrrr. U bodyshots u noob fucking sniper you. Grrr I am mad that you keel me.

Me: lol

I don't get why people put up me and other snipers for bodyshotting.

I don't really mind body shots unless I'm either standing still or I'm running in a straight line. Don't really know why everybody expects snipers to all have super awesome aim.

On a ranty-note, Touhou fucked up another 1cc replay... And Osu fucked up a replay as well... :<

Real snipers body shot. I'm serious, it's better to aim for the heart then the head.

I seriously loathe my mom right now >_>; She's worried about me, like a mother is. But (not to sound like an angst-ridden teenager) I think I can take care of myself now! So what if I am going 150 miles away to a different city? It's safer than it is here...I JUST DON'T WANT TO SIT IN A CAR WITH MY DAD FOR 3 EFFING HOURS WHEN I CAN SIT IN A CAR WITH MY GIRLFRIEND! D: I seriously loathe my mom right now...

God damn it.

Why the hell am I so paranoid? Man. I keep thinking the worst case scenarios. "Oh shit, if we park at the top of the parking structure in Disneyland, some shit is gonna happen!"(DISCLAIMER - COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO MY PARANOIA; I think), for example. Man - that escalator to the Minnie level here? That crap is scary. Oh man. I know - I'm a little kid, but seriously, that thing is a ride of its own. Maybe it's all because of my acrophobia, but DAMN.

But yeah - I keep thinking, I dunno, if I go to Disneyland, I'm gonna fall off California Screamin', or maybe I'll hit my head on some bar during a ride or some crap. I know - stupid, but man. I'm such a panzy, I won't go on anything that involves high drops, etc.

Hell, there's something I frequently did that I'm too piss paranoid to say for fear there's a higher chance of [word]. Trying to quit at the moment, though.

Real snipers body shot. I'm serious, it's better to aim for the heart then the head.

Yeah, but real rifles don't take four seconds to charge for maximum damage. ;)

actually cali, if you take their head off they won't be screaming.

if you shoot them through the heart they might still be making noise, and will most definately be alive long enough to call for help if they have a fast way to call

Well, it's iffy, I think they would most likely be in shock and unable to scream.

well.

if you try to bodyshot someone, you never know if they have body armor on

but if you headshot them, it'll be pretty clear if they have it or not

if you try to bodyshot someone, you never know if they have body armor on

Sure, if you're talking about police shooting glorified deer rifles. If we're talking a nice M82 or M99 in BMG .50 or Barret .416:

Posted Image

... then body armor is far less of a concern. In fact, I'd bet for a FMJ or AP round would be better for the target to NOT be wearing body armor. A clean 1/2" hole versus putting 15,000ftlb of force across an armor plate? You'd probably rupture half your internal organs from the concussive force.

/Oh how I wish I had an M99, a nice scope and an unlimited ammo budget just to plink stuff a mile away

//Yes, I know BMG 50 sniper setups are really meant more to be anti-material (i.e. crack an engine block) rather than anti-personnel, but it still gets used for it anyway.

I just realized how shitty the educational system is when my Computer Teacher held up a RAM stick saying it was a graphics card and asked a student to put it into the non existent ISA slot (aka the DIMM slots), then proceeded to "teach" about the DIMM slots then show another picture of "RAM" slots. Then upon showing how to set up the front panel connector cables to their appropriate pins, she asked a student to shove it into the nearby 3 pin fan connector. I said that it might be wrong, but she just flat out said that "I" was wrong.

In happier news, the head of the commite handling the Field Demonstration dances asked me to get some estimate for a hugeass tarpaulin printing. If this goes through I get a healthy amount of commission.

Also, my stylus is dead, me thinks the ferromagnetic core inside has broken somehow.

/nerdrage

I just realized how shitty the educational system is when my Computer Teacher held up a RAM stick saying it was a graphics card and asked a student to put it into the non existent ISA slot (aka the DIMM slots), then proceeded to "teach" about the DIMM slots then show another picture of "RAM" slots. Then upon showing how to set up the front panel connector cables to their appropriate pins, she asked a student to shove it into the nearby 3 pin fan connector. I said that it might be wrong, but she just flat out said that "I" was wrong.

In happier news, the head of the commite handling the Field Demonstration dances asked me to get some estimate for a hugeass tarpaulin printing. If this goes through I get a healthy amount of commission.

Also, my stylus is dead, me thinks the ferromagnetic core inside has broken somehow.

/nerdrage

Shitty computer teacher is shitty.

Hey - hey! "Computer Science" class - I don't think the fucking point is to teach us how to put how God damn hands over a keyboard. ZOMGOSH, FUCK! I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO USE THIS FINGER TO TYPE THAT KEY?

THIS ISN'T WHAT I CHOSE THE CLASS FOR.

Yes - I can type well/quick. No, I don't require looking at the keyboard, etc. >:C

Posted Image

Hey, get those bullets out of the way; I'm trying to look at that dollar.

So, I get a job. In return ... My oldest sister loses her job, due to the company going bankrupt. A friend of mine is technically now unemployed, since he doesn't want to come off of sick leave, as his boss gives him too much stress, and causes flare-ups for his chronic illness. Another friend of mine, who has never had a job himself, is going to be losing phone service for about a month, because his parents, who were tight enough on money as it was, helped to pay his Aunt's bills, so they now cannot afford their own family cell plan. On top of all of this, even though I have a job, and I'll finally be able to buy a cell phone (story there ...), and be able to afford my own car, and therefore get a license to drive it ... there is almost no point in getting a car unless I start banking some serious amount of hours (I'm only part time), as I'd be paying a very nice sum of money every 6 months for insurance.

TL;DR Things looks good for me. Things look bad for a lot of people I know. Things aren't really that great for me just yet.

Today was my Maths exam. 1 and a half hours worth of mathematics fun.

"For F. 3 students, you may now check whether you have got 20 pages or not." The Form 4 boy sitting in his table beside me turned his head and looked at me and my stack of papers, jaws dropped.

What am I saying?

This Maths Paper is is Set 1, aka all of the glorious 35 questions requires long, complicated steps that you need to write the working down. No multiple-choice either.

How the hell are you supposed to do all the 35 questions (with each question further divided by parts (a), (b ) and (c ), and the occasional (i) and (ii), mind you) AND write the tedious workings down in 1 and a half bloody hours? HOW THE HELL.

Can teachers please set a realistic amount of questions in the exams? Please?

*EDIT* Checked with my friends at the end of the exams, all of them failed to finish all the questions.

Lets begin:

Well today began slowly, I got up feeling bleh. I actually got a full nights rest, as compared to yesterday and the day before.

Anyways, right now as im typing this I just feel pissed off for no general reason. But let me begin by listing what is bugging me in a bullet form.

*Bullet form isnt working, so I guess im gonna do it this way :<

*I haven't gotten my books for my college classes yet, im in a program where I can participate in college classes in high school, and basically everything is paid off. The problem is that my funny-but-exhaustive math teacher is already assigning on day 2 and I still need my book! But its not really in my power so right now im twiddling my thumbs. Worse, he assigns homework. Well, thats obvious, right? Actually, he will never collect the work. It is our option to do and honestly I dont have the self-discipline to do the work on my own. So thats the problem. Its easy for me to trick myself into thinking that I got it all down packed, when in reality I dont know diddly squat. But I have faith in myself this semester. So long as I do good the first month, I should be set all semester.

*My teacher is a conservative. Not just a normal conservative, but he is a GOD SHALL SMITE OBAMA, THAT EVIL COMMUNIST WHO IS TAKING OVER AMERICA, GOD BLESS HER! MILDRED GET THE SHOTGUN AND SHOOT SUM MUSKRATS. Most of his logic is directly off of Fox News, or some of those shows. He thinks CNN is a ultra-liberal plague which should be banished with the blessing of George Bush. Mind you this guy isnt even a history or civics teacher, more like a videography teacher. And whats worse, he believes we should be in constant wars, and the wives should be stuck in houses and be cooking 100% of the time. So basically a classic 50's mentality, with male superiority and lack of any concept of peace. Now for the backpedaling to prevent me from being flamed: Yes im a democrat, and I tend to vote for whoever can help us out the most in that situation. Ive known alot of conservative republicans whom I can debate and discuss politics with, but not with this guy. He doesnt seem to take anything the opposing party says seriously. Or at all.

*And now as im typing this the annoying kid came in. And I feel awful now, worse than before. Well, he is being quiet now, so I dont feel too pissed. I'll save this rant for later when he was bugging me.

I suppose this goes here.

Recently, my psychological defenses, which I need in order to stay sane in my messed-up world, have all but collapsed. I'll be leaving next morning, I'm staying in a mental clinic for a bit. I don't know how long exactly, or why going to a mental facility that's probably crawling with crazies is intended to make me feel better, but it was literally the first thing out of my therapist's mouth when I told her I was having constant, intrusive thoughts of suicide.

So, goodbye and good luck.

Grey Matter, when are you leaving? This is troubling to hear, but mental health is one of the most important things you can have. You arent the only one here with this problem. Update if you feel like, I can relate to this stuff. Keep your head up, dont let yourself fall through more, you were healthy enough to post this, keep frosty.

Ronnie, he sounds like my math teacher.

at the beginning of the year, he says he won't collect homework.

later on they do it anyways because everyone gets bad grades -.-

I can relate to it too, in a way. I hope this mental health clinic really helps you.

And from what I understand, mental health centers are not shitholes; they try to form a community within their walls to help the patients lead a more normal and enjoyable life; it is its own biosphere, its own world. Sure, some patients may come across as disturbing and even scary, but still, you should try your best to make friends there and take the help that the clinic can give you.

Okay....seriously.

If you smoke pot, whatever, your choice.

However, when I have to walk home, and I literally have to walk behind you, don't light a fucking joint on your way home. That's just being a dick. I don't smoke it, I don't want to smell like weed, and I absolutely hate the smell. Do it in private where I don't have to deal with it. Yeesh.

Why can’t I learn anything by ear?

I’ve been playing bass for about 3 years now, and I still have a lot of trouble trying to make notes out in songs. I can read tabs and sheet music well enough for myself but I can’t pick a line out and play it. It’s so frustrating. I also find my slap technique to be very lacking. 3 years, I feel I should be further ahead but I can’t seem to get there…