Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

Yesterday, when I got home from work, I saw a bunch of disconnect messages from Trillian. Cable modem was going crazy all day, apparently. Probably related to all the wind and rain we got. I figured it would continue doing that so I didn't bother starting TF2 in idle mode to idle all night.

Come in to work this morning and notice that my home im's uptime is about 9 hours. It didn't disconnect at all during the night. ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

Angry Lemming face. If stared at too long, can cause magical flames in your pants.

My rant: Simple, why is that girls in highschool seem to have no interest in long term relationships? Well, goodbye Katelyn, it was a nice 5 weeks we had. Idiots, all of them.

hello old friend

well, i've got pressure up to my eyeballs to attend university and get perfect grades and get a job and move out

im seventeen and it's driving me nuts

art college is hard

im forced to think abstractly and be all pretentious about everything but thats not how my mind works

why cant simple be good?

And why oh why oh WHY am I being pressured to go to the same university as my brother

I like the town i go to college in, i like the course that the town's university has and i like being near my friends so what's wrong with that?

heughhhh

my family are all expecting me to move out in the summer but im not ready!!

I shouldn't have to be just yet :C

My rant: Simple, why is that girls in highschool seem to have no interest in long term relationships? Well, goodbye Katelyn, it was a nice 5 weeks we had. Idiots, all of them.

Well, at least you are able to have a relationship >.< curse me and my not being able to generate a conversation

Well, at least you are able to have a relationship >.< curse me and my not being able to generate a conversation

I'm with you there bro.

So i found someone who i sort of like, but i've run out of things to talk about with her. Time for another year of singleship.

God damn it. Fuck my ego both ways.

I see someone who can't type without looking at the keyboard, and bam' - I think GAWD HE'S SUCH A FIGGIT. This often leads to me criticizing about it, in a joking manner, and while they don't really mind, fuck, even though I constantly go off about my huge e-peen/ego, I kinda get pissed at myself when I sound so much like a figgit.

Or maybe when I go to a Best Buy, and I see someone buying a $1,000 laptop with a dual core, integrated card, and I laugh. Publicly, and hope no one hears me. Kinda make it blatant at times, and God damn it, I'm pretty sure I'm a super figgit during those times.

But then, if I see some superproawesomecomputerpeople like you doods here at Nom-Tech, or Notebookreview, etc., and I'm like FFFFFFFF-, I dunno shit about SATAs, etc., and FFFFFFFF- I'm such a figgit.

Ya' know?

Jumping on the BAWW GIRLS train

This girl and I have been talking a lot recently, and we're actually cool with eachother and shit; Her parents want her to marry me (quoted from her brother)

My parents want the same

I don't think she likes me back though baww

art college is hard

I'm forced to think abstractly and be all pretentious about everything but that's not how my mind works.

Why cant simple be good?

Ouch, glad I don't do art.

Should've done engineering, or something in that area. (Never too late to switch, maybe?)

K.I.S.S.

Keep It Simple, Stupid!

IT's the first thing they teach us. :)

In other news.

Fire alarm went off at 12:30!!!!!!!

Not pleased -> >:c

well, i've got pressure up to my eyeballs to attend university and get perfect grades and get a job and move out

Well, I'm sorry they expect that...my mother actually took a ton of courses, and she agrees that you shouldn't move out right away to save money for tuition...plus, I personally would have no time to work at my job everyday too, and I'm only taking 4 courses. Yeah, I would never be able to afford rent/foot along with a tuition unless I took a loan (which I really don't want to).

im seventeen and it's driving me nuts

I thought you were older. :o Guess I'm the older one after all ;)

art college is hard

im forced to think abstractly and be all pretentious about everything but thats not how my mind works

why cant simple be good?

Haha, I thought Engineering would be basic too, but they really want you to think outside the box when it comes to mathematics and everything else too. It really gets insane...but my mind is starting to warp into that direction, so I'm not having too much trouble now, muahahaha.

my family are all expecting me to move out in the summer but im not ready!!

I shouldn't have to be just yet :C

Well, if they want you to move out right away, that's a bit selfish. I think getting a job is fair enough, but leaving and paying rent so early? I think that's a bit nuts, especially with all the crazy economy shit going on.

Also, you need to talk to me more Arty. I'm so ronrey. D'=

My rant of the day: I HATE GETTING UP IN THE MORNING! I want to stay in my warm bed. Dx

And why oh why oh WHY am I being pressured to go to the same university as my brother

I like the town i go to college in, i like the course that the town's university has and i like being near my friends so what's wrong with that?

heughhhh

I know what you mean.

Well I didn’t have a brother who was going to a university but I know how it feels to be pressured to go to a university you don’t want to go to. When I was trying to pick between the two universities I was looking at everyone was telling me to go to this one university because it was so prestigious and stuff. Instead I settled for the smaller university a little further away. People weren’t as thrilled but that didn’t matter. I’ve been attending the school for the past bit now. I’m loving it and I’m glad I decided to go there instead of the other place. Just go to the place where you feel best and where you’ll enjoy yourself the most (which is probably the local university). You’ll have to do some arguing it seems but I think it’ll be worth it.

My new replacement headset is working great. Except apparently the mic died for some unspecified reason. I really hope it's just a connection or other temporary error.

I feel your pain Strange...It's been like half a year since my mic died. ;_;

Can't complain too much though, at least the actual headphones work really well.

I bought a Dynex Ear-Clip headset for $30. Mic died after 30 days.

I bought a Logitech for $20. Mic didn't work from the start.

Now, uh... I bought a Plantronics for God knows how much. If this freaking dies... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

----------------------

THOSE FUCKING PLASTIC BOXES ELECTRONICS (like my Plantronics headset) COME IN. HOLY SHIT, AT LEAST GIVE SOME CONVENIENT WAY TO RIP IT APART WITHOUT ME DIGGING INTO THEM WITH A [HACKSAW].

I bought a $16 headset from Logitech about 6 months ago ... all of it is still working ... just not comfy for long periods of time.

So ... a friend of mine will be leaving the area soon. She recently turned 18, and plans to go ... about an hour away to a nearby city to live with her boyfriend. I would highly object to this, especially since she hasn't been graduated just yet. However, apparently, there are very good circumstances as to why she must leave her house. She has not told me specifics. However, the stance of two friends of mine, one of which is my best friend, and the other is his girlfriend, who happens to be the main girl of this story's best friend. They were all for her staying in school. She told them why she can't stay at home, and they now completely support her leaving.

The girl this is all about says that she would rather not tell people in general, but she also doesn't want to tell me because she thinks that I would be better off not knowing.

Kinda ... not really sure what to feel right now about all of this. The worst part about it is, out of the four people I talk to most about these kind of things, one is my best friend who already knows and won't talk about it, one is a close friend who has no idea and I'm not going to involve, one is my ex, whom of which I am still very close with, yet I cannot get in contact with her ... and the last is a good friend of mine that I've known online for a number of years, and have confided in multiple times ... however, he is not on Skype ...

Not the best day to be living in California.

The rain was coming down hard tonight, and some hail too (haven't seen much of that around here). Freaked me out 'cause I thought the roof would give way. :

Besides that FUCK YES my computer's finally solved every problem I've had for a month. Wouldn't resolve host names, antivirus deleted system driver and caused blue screen, and .NET-based crap wouldn't start up. All it took was some system restore.

And while I'm here, anyone know how to slow down the playback rate of a demo so the video is recorded in slow motion?

fffff the rain just started up again

And while I'm here, anyone know how to slow down the playback rate of a demo so the video is recorded in slow motion?

not sure if this will work, but if you set host_timescale below 1 (.5 for half speed, .1 for one tenth speed, etch) it goes slower.

or you can mess with the fps setting in virtualdub and make it lower than thirty and it will render in slow motion. but make sure you either get rid of the audio, or slow that down in an external editing program

Can't fins a level 17 female gastly in the Old Chateau atm in Pokemon Platinum, this is pissing me off I WANT A HAUNTER

Can't fins a level 17 female gastly in the Old Chateau atm in Pokemon Platinum, this is pissing me off I WANT A HAUNTER

If you have WiFi I could probably trade you one.

I'm raging about my schedule right now. So many electives, so few slots. I want to take modelling and production, programming, and computer graphics dammit ;-;

Someone returned my lost wallet to me, and sure enough, $18 were gone.

Fuck. Ah well...

Not really a rant, just saying what happened after this. Yay they found the bastards who took mah money, stupid special eds stealing money in the damn changeroom to buy a pizza. fags...

Someone returned my lost wallet to me, and sure enough, $18 were gone.

Fuck. Ah well...

Not really a rant, just saying what happened after this. Yay they found the bastards who took mah money, stupid special eds stealing money in the damn changeroom to buy a pizza. fags...

this is america, sue the fucker! then sue his family, his blood relatives, his friends, and finally his pets.

and then the pizza company for accepting your stolen money