Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

Shame Con lives in Canada then.

IN OTHER NEWS

Why must my roommate bring 83673867328946734289672 people back to our room to drink? Not only does it get very fucking loud, but I have no room to get out and make food.

Hell, I can stand the loud part even. I just want to be able to make food.

IN OTHER NEWS

Why must my roommate bring 83673867328946734289672 people back to our room to drink? Not only does it get very fucking loud, but I have no room to get out and make food.

Wow, I'm glad I don't have to live on residence/share an apparentment.

Shouldn't he take his roudy buisness somewheres else anyway?

IN OTHER NEWS

Wow, I'm glad I don't have to live on residence/share an apparentment.

Shouldn't he take his roudy buisness somewheres else anyway?

Eventually. I didn't get to get out and make anything until 11 when they finally decided to get their asses out and go to a bar.

God I can't wait until I can live by myself next year.

I just ate a whole sub from subway under two minutes. I wonder if that's a good thing or not. It might prohibit my goal of losing weight or help achieve it. I'm just somewhat ashamed of myself right now

People need to leave their fucking cell phones at home when they go to class.

QFT. Yesterday, some dudes cell phone just went off during my physics lecture, and since it was a small classroom, everyone noticed it too well. The guy was struggling for about a minute until he could turn off his phone. It was some korean hip-hop song too so it was a bit weird.

If people take their cell phones to class, that's their own problem. What they should do is put them on silent. That's what I do.

I don't know what to say or where to start. But auughghghg! People are such freaking idiots! There's so much useless drama. I would like to strangle somebody right now.

If people take their cell phones to class, that's their own problem. What they should do is put them on silent. That's what I do.

If its on silent, that's fine. But quite a few people don't even do that, despite how much interruptions they make.

I've had about 6 cellphones go off in 3 lectures today. And they're not even long lectures, they're only 50 minutes each.

That doesn't get me too much though, I'm able to phase it out of my mind. The annoying Asian hip-hop songs or really bad rap songs on phones, that I can't phase out.

But I'm used to typing anyway, I mean, everyone has a laptop in the computer science lectures. (Despite them not actually doing anything computer science related)

Also, my rant of the day is I hate not having gum when I got coffee breath...

._.

Goddamnit orange marmelade tastes horrible! Why did I buy it? I wanted to try how is it on toast. YEAH, TOAST!

Orange marmalade on toast is the best. If it isn't, your doing it wrong.

Rant: Signals and Systems is just . . . urgh . . . I'm sure I'll get it in the end, though.

Also, I think the lecurer is Japanese. He stops every 3 sentances and asks "Am I right?", like he's trying to translate "ne", which is a little irritating.

But I got use to the chinese lecturers saying "jerro" and "we take it here and prace it here", so I guess I'll get use to that to.

Fast food restaurants' bags. Fucking cheap pieces of shit. They keep ripping on my way back home, forcing my fries to drop down to the gravel. >:C

Dammit, I've been taking pills for depression and panic disorder for 3 weeks and they do fuck nothing! I miss not feeling like shit constantly and not having panic attacks whenever I have to go to class, and I'm thinking about death again on top of that. They'll ship me right back to that clinic as soon as I tell them that.

IF I tell them, that is. I could do the responsible thing, but that place sucked demon cock last time I went there and just left me worse off. I only got out because they mentioned the possibility of going home, my mood shot up, and I thought I was better. Fucking hell.

Dammit, I've been taking pills for depression and panic disorder for 3 weeks and they do fuck nothing! I miss not feeling like shit constantly and not having panic attacks whenever I have to go to class, and I'm thinking about death again on top of that. They'll ship me right back to that clinic as soon as I tell them that.

IF I tell them, that is. I could do the responsible thing, but that place sucked demon cock last time I went there and just left me worse off. I only got out because they mentioned the possibility of going home, my mood shot up, and I thought I was better. Fucking hell.

I've heard some horror stories about mental clinics, but damn, I really thought it'd be better for you there.

Well, sometimes medication does not work, but instead does the opposite. Fortanute for me, my medication worked after about a week, and it's helped me a ton for the past year.

And yes, even though that sounds shitty, I'd get them to get you another treatment, your mental health is very important, especially you're thinking about death.

I feel like ranting, even though there is really nothing wrong. I don't want to rant for the attention. Quite frankly,, I just want to rant, without even having anything to rant about. It annoys me so ...

You know, it makes me feel kind of odd when I hear someone describe themselves as "crazy", when they are energetic, hyper, random, but overall happy people. Why can't I be that kind of crazy? Instead, I'm the depressed, masochistic, self-apathetic type of crazy. The bad crazy, the crazy no one wants to see.