Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

I wish my sister would break up with this guy for good.

This is like, at least the fifth time they've gotten back together. How many more arguments are going to wake me up at ass-o-clock in the morning before she realizes he's not worth it. Another car accident, maybe? He has no real job, doesn't go to school, and now she doesn't either.

How ironic though, that she religiously watches "Teen Mom" on MTV...

I wish my sister would break up with this guy for good.

This is like, at least the fifth time they've gotten back together. How many more arguments are going to wake me up at ass-o-clock in the morning before she realizes he's not worth it. Another car accident, maybe? He has no real job, doesn't go to school, and now she doesn't either.

How ironic though, that she religiously watches "Teen Mom" on MTV...

She seems like she could use one of those rehab thingies. I forget what this one in particular is called.

TF2 is currently updating.

The game will be ready to play in:

2:30 minutes

:(

It was updated, but then I kept crashing 10 seconds after joining a game, so I decided to "delete game files". Why did I have to choose that as my first diagnostic test? Now I have to compete with everyone else for updates at prime time.

Hmm. Still depressed, but my mindset has mostly changed from "it's me" to "it's them". Either the anti-depressants have finally kicked in, or it's that other thing I've been doing (don't think we're supposed to talk about that here).

Man, I really have a bad habit of taking video games "super srs" all the time. Whenever I'm playing a game, I have, and I mean HAVE, to be playing an objective-based game mode. I simply cannot enjoy myself in "fun" modes or modes that have no real objective, even if it's with a group of friends. Hence why I haven't played Garry's Mod in over a year.

Also, fuck nighttime, fuck it to hell. Always makes me feel like shit out of the blue and for no real reason.

yeah strange, same for me =/

I need *some* kind of objective, I can't just have a game with no specific objective.

which is why I don't even have g-mod and don't plan on getting it

Man, I really have a bad habit of taking video games "super srs" all the time. Whenever I'm playing a game, I have, and I mean HAVE, to be playing an objective-based game mode. I simply cannot enjoy myself in "fun" modes or modes that have no real objective, even if it's with a group of friends. Hence why I haven't played Garry's Mod in over a year.

Also, fuck nighttime, fuck it to hell. Always makes me feel like shit out of the blue and for no real reason.

Me too. I have Garry's Mod, but it isn't really fun unless I'm building something. Which I give up on halfway through.

On a different note, I always feel sad when it's sunny and gorgeous. I think it's because I feel obligated to go out and get some fresh air and vitamin D, but I know I won't.

Screw this, I'm going on a bike ride.

Oh shit...

I got an Applied Calculus II test next week on Tuesday...and I gotta know and memorize everything by then.

Oh fuck, I gotta get studying ASAP.

(Note: The severity is, that this test is worth 20% of my grade. The second test is worth another 20%.)

Back in rants again, I'm fucking dominating this thread.

So now they're talking about taking me out of school altogether, figuring that if I'm too busy having panic attacks where I feel like I'm going to die to go to class, then it really makes no difference if I stop going altogether. Being taken out of school would be a tremendous failure on my part, I really don't want to leave, but there's probably no alternative. FML, and fuck panic disorder.

I want to be able to go out and enjoy myself, not be a recluse who doesn't want to go outside because he feels he'll curl into a ball if he encounters too many people without something to focus on.

I just realized something.

I only really have one friend in real life. The rest of my friends are purely from the internet.

There are more people like that than you might think. I'd say my only true friend is my brother. :/

Same here. Sis is my only friend. Everyone else has stuff to do, and most of my highschool friends moved away.

to be honest, the past couple of months ive spent here with my friends on Nom has really shaped my life in many ways. If I would have never met you guys, I wouldn't be the crazy, sleep-deprived, anime-loving, pedophile you all know and love?. ^_^

Heck, I consider some people here as better friends than most of the people I know in "real" life.

Same with me too actually.

All my friends go to a different school than me, and I haven't seen any of them since my breakup (but that's a different rant).

If it makes you feel better, at least I'm always happy to see you guys, and that goes for everyone here. Whether it's in game, a post or just online status, it's something positive to me.

people need to stop hitting on me

oh god

this is getting awkward

it isn't flattering, it doesnt make me feel good, it's just goddamn creepy

please stoooop sob sob