Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

I drink water all the time since I have no money

yay for water fountains :D

Yeah, I gotta do this.

I spend waaaaay too much of my money on drinks and snacks. Gotta get my act together...try and purposely leave my money at home or something.

all I have ever at school is a dollar =/ and I never use that :P

but yeah, just don't bring any money, won't be able to spend any ;)

Well, its hard to sometimes, I always carry my wallet everywhere I go, but I guess I'll purposely leave it here in my desk so I can just go on without spending my precious mula.

Fuckity fucking fuck on a fucking stick. I hate company politics.

???

Also, this is more of a happy rant.

My guild is amazing, there's only like 5-7 people who actually play total, but it's just fun all the time.

Me and a buddy are doing all the old dungeons (Scholomance, Stratholme...FUCK YOU STRATHOLME!)

We attempted a two man at 20 man Zul'Gurub. Me, a Rogue, and him, a priest. Went fine until we both got tired.

???

My guild is amazing, there's only like 5-7 people who actually play total, but it's just fun all the time.

Me and a buddy are doing all the old dungeons (Scholomance, Stratholme...FUCK YOU STRATHOLME!)

We attempted a two man at 20 man Zul'Gurub. Me, a Rogue, and him, a priest. Went fine until we both got tired.

so thats where youve been. Ive been wondering...

???

It's fun running through Strat, pulling everything from the entrance until the service entrance while holding aggro and killing all of them. Solo.

<3 being a paladin.

How'd you get so good at math though...are you like a natural genius or something?

I'm not a genius, I just have lots of practice. It's been around 3 years since I was introduced to calculus.

Rant 1:

The speakers suck SO HARD. And they're getting worse every week. :{

Rant 2:

I saw a poster "Flat-mate wanted for flat of 7." and I smiled and took the offer up.

Today I went to meet them, and organize a viewing with the estate-agent, but as we were discussing this, someone else called the estate-agent directly, and signed the contract for the last slot.

So now I'm left hanging without a group, and without a place to live next year. :{

How'd you get so good at math though...are you like a natural genius or something?

I'm not a genius, I just have lots of practice. It's been around 3 years since I was introduced to calculus.

Rant 1:

The speakers suck SO HARD. And they're getting worse every week. :{

Rant 2:

I saw a poster "Flat-mate wanted for flat of 7." and I smiled and took the offer up.

Today I went to meet them, and organize a viewing with the estate-agent, but as we were discussing this, someone else called the estate-agent directly, and signed the contract for the last slot.

So now I'm left hanging without a group, and without a place to live next year. :{

Ah...I was introduced to calculus since the beginning of September....barely made it through Applied Calculus 1 without understanding much at all (they practically expect you to know everything from high school already...)

And that question, after actually getting some sleep, I realized that getting the intercept between xy = e and y = x^2 was was just incredibly easy....of course, I always fail to realize the most obvious during the most important times.

And that sucks hard, I hope you really find a place soon, don't want you living on the streets. :S

Also, my rant is why do you guys even have time to play WoW like that? I got like no time at all to do anything really. D=|

I'm an arts student bro.

I have nothing else TO do with my time except party and play WoW.

Curse you and your arts. Dx

Don't you have any essays to right and/or books to read or shit like that though? Seems a bit unfair to me... ._.

I'm an arts student bro.

I have nothing else TO do with my time except party and play WoW.

Curse you and your arts. Dx

Don't you have any essays to right and/or books to read or shit like that though? Seems a bit unfair to me... ._.

I do all my essays the night before and I don't read anything. Still manage to pull off B's in most of my courses.

Unless . . . Do you live in a hard-water region?

If you do, move. There's no other option.

Screw school, funds, friends (even family), if you live in a hard-water region, just leave and try to live in a soft-water zone, it's more important.

What's wrong with hard water?

Unless . . . Do you live in a hard-water region?

If you do, move. There's no other option.

Screw school, funds, friends (even family), if you live in a hard-water region, just leave and try to live in a soft-water zone, it's more important.

What's wrong with hard water?

Hard Water? Isn't that just ice?

joking of course

Hard Water? Isn't that just ice?

joking of course

Oh, where's that 'funny exam answers' website when you need it?

But yeah, hard water is revolting. It's like mild mint (which is the more vial than most medicines DX ).

EDIT: forgot my rant :}

Rant 3: So I left my wallet in the computer society's room, which I needed to both get back in the room, and to catch the bus to my flat. <:(

Thankfully, the society president is both a star and a magician, and opened it for me at 10pm, from the comfort of his own home. O_o

Rant 4: Being an adult sucks. I've had a few specific gripes with adulthood today, but just generally, it sucks.

EDIT2: But thankfully, tea is god's gift to the weary and the british. Tea makes everything better. :3

In the process of flashing a BIOS on an old computer, the electricity went out for a short while.

Guess what?

RAEEEEEEEEEEEG!

Word to the wise: resetting your stats resets achievement progress as well. Re-earning my progress on Pyromancer is going to be fun.

Fuck you very much, Valve! ^_^

Word to the wise: resetting your stats resets achievement progress as well. Re-earning my progress on Pyromancer is going to be fun.

And whose fault is that? <_<

And whose fault is that? <_<

Posted Image

The warning doesn't mention achievements in any way. I'd say I'm pretty blameless.

February is now my least favorite month, and I was going to post a rant about the weather and my health, but I've become fascinated with the descovery that February has 2 R's in it, despite being pronounced "Feb-you-uhr-ee".