Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

I suffered from this on another server but as a demoman. I killed a scout and he started complaining how the demoman was a sticky spam class and requires no real skill. I proceed to tell them how I'm getting tired of hearing that and suddenly everyone on the server told me I should stop playing demoman and that the only good demo weapon is the Loch N Load and dmeomen can't aim for shit. made me rage so hard.

IMO nothing beats vanilla demo. And it's meant to be a spammy class, but that doesn't mean there's no skill/aim. I'M WITH YOU SOUL!

I was playing on a server recently, and I told a spy that dead ringer was easy mode (because spies should not be able to survive a full clip of grenades). I was then told by a soldier, whom I was dominating (because he kept using the same hiding spot and tactics against me), that the tomislav(which I was using) was easy mode. I reply "tomislav isn't easy mode", and before I could finish my statement, at least three people began to mock me and/or go apeshit on me. At least one guy had the decency to tell them to calm down.

Stay classy, TF2 community.

No offense but this was kind of your fault for calling a class-weapon easy mode.

DR spies have to find a good chance and learn how to use it, otherwise they will just be wandering around the map trying to accomplish something and never become credit to team.

Even heavy has its own things to take into account, just rushing ahead like a madman will usually end up in the heavy dying over and over and just becoming a bullet wall. Even heavy rushes (yeah, I hate class rushes but that's besides the point), they can either turn into a steamroll because they know what they are doing or just die over and over and over and actually lose the match.

There are items that could use a balance, yes, but that doesn't mean it's easy mode to use them.

Anyone can go medic and heal the full team, but it requires learning to know when and who to uber for the next push or who to be left to die because saving the uber is more important... and it requires a lot of patience when the team keeps leaving the medic alone.

I'm so bloody stupid. I have no money. I have three pounds in the bank. And I can't afford anything. My mum's asked for her money. I have nothing but she thinks I have plenty. I'm so scared and upset of how she's going to react.

I suffered from this on another server but as a demoman. I killed a scout and he started complaining how the demoman was a sticky spam class and requires no real skill. I proceed to tell them how I'm getting tired of hearing that and suddenly everyone on the server told me I should stop playing demoman and that the only good demo weapon is the Loch N Load and dmeomen can't aim for shit. made me rage so hard.

Man, it's been a long time since anyone complained about the backburner being a noob weapon. I miss laughing in their faces as they burn.

If anyone complains about the weapon you're carrying is easy mode or a noob weapon, that just means that they were an easy kill and are essentially noobs themselves since no competent player would be killed by a noob weapon.

Man, it's been a long time since anyone complained about the backburner being a noob weapon. I miss laughing in their faces as they burn.

If anyone complains about the weapon you're carrying is easy mode or a noob weapon, that just means that they were an easy kill and are essentially noobs themselves since no competent player would be killed by a noob weapon.

yeah I get that. if someone alone does that I just keep killing them. but when an entire server tells you that it makes me rage. not only my enemies were raging, my teammates were also. so basically I can be top of the score yet they won't say I'm credit to team? fuck you guys. and that's when I learned that playing in general pubs is bad

Essentially, the Backburner is the Dan Hibiki of TF2.

Yahoo~!

Don't you mean laughing at the back of their head?

I used to complain about DR. Only because it is the biggest troll weapon ever. Sure you usually can't really get anything done with it, but if the other team has an engineer nobody's paying attention to (which is like 90% of the time) then you can easily make him ragequit.

I hate games where you're not allowed to kill civillians.

Because nine times out of ten the dumbass AI will run infront of your fucking gun while firing and then you have to start the mission ALL OVER AGAIN BECAUSE IT'S AN OLD GAME AND IT DOESN'T RUN IN CHECKPOINTS.

I hate games where you're not allowed to kill civillians.

Because nine times out of ten the dumbass AI will run infront of your fucking gun while firing and then you have to start the mission ALL OVER AGAIN BECAUSE IT'S AN OLD GAME AND IT DOESN'T RUN IN CHECKPOINTS.

you should play infamous C:

Essentially this. Either that or they're just mad because you're probably doing better than they are. If I want to use the Huntsman, the Dead Ringer, the Backburner or the caber, then I will bloody well use them and you have no right to complain about that.

Now, my rant...

I just had a hot pot dinner in Beijing on our one night without the tour guide. It was good, but it probably would've been much easier (and, as such, much better) if one employee in the entire bloody restaurant had been able to speak any English beyond "Hello", "Goodbye" and the numbers from 1-10. I mean, come on. You've got an English sign and the majority of your menu has English translations (albeit sub-par ones); you should at least have one waiter that can build and understand coherent sentences in English. Normally, this would be me being unreasonable, but given the circumstances, I think that we were genuinely misled in this situation.

like, play infamous, and kill everything you see

Oh, I thought you meant that Infamous was really bad about that... unfortunately I lack a PSTriple. One day~

I can't read, despite re-reading things like 5 times.

Woohoo. This also reminds me how I can't tie my Shoelaces. I tried to learn on roughly 20 separate occasions. How the fuck do I understand C Pointers but not Lace tying? :|

Edited by Phaze

Woohoo. This also reminds me how I can't tie my Shoelaces. I tried to learn on roughly 20 separate occasions. How the fuck do I understand C Pointers but not Lace tying? :|

Run-DMC didn't need shoelaces. Get rid of them and invest in hats and rope chains for maximum freshness.

Yes, I realize that "easy mode" was the wrong choice of words. I wasn't being continually killed by the spy (they only got me once or twice in the whole game), it's just that they were a horrible spy who NEVER DIED EVEN WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN HAMBURGER MEAT FROM MY WEAPONS. What the DR really is is a fun-killer: it's incredibly annoying and turns a spy-check into a frustrating chase.

Velcro is your friend.

Yes, I realize that "easy mode" was the wrong choice of words. I wasn't being continually killed by the spy (they only got me once or twice in the whole game), it's just that they were a horrible spy who NEVER DIED EVEN WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN HAMBURGER MEAT FROM MY WEAPONS. What the DR really is is a fun-killer: it's incredibly annoying and turns a spy-check into a frustrating chase.

Well, it means it's doing its job. And of course it has its flaws, the decloak sound, the super small cloak time, the situationalism of the actual cloak, the dead giveaway in some instances because of stupid ragdolls flipping out. Actually, you only have 6 or some odd seconds of cloak, it really shouldn't be that hard to find them if you think like a spy .-.

Well, it means it's doing its job. And of course it has its flaws, the decloak sound, the super small cloak time, the situationalism of the actual cloak, the dead giveaway in some instances because of stupid ragdolls flipping out. Actually, you only have 6 or some odd seconds of cloak, it really shouldn't be that hard to find them if you think like a spy .-.

Any class that can keep up with a spy is usually a light class and have 125 health and would be killed by the enforcer with 2 shots (due to it not having drawbacks with the DR). The only real exception is pyro who can keep up with spy and probably kill them easily once they decloak.

Any class that can keep up with a spy is usually a light class and have 125 health and would be killed by the enforcer with 2 shots (due to it not having drawbacks with the DR). The only real exception is pyro who can keep up with spy and probably kill them easily once they decloak.

Well, not every Spy has the enforcer, but should someone die anyway you can always just alert your team of a spy in such'n'such location, and they can watch their backs. An alert team can easily take down a spy, even in the best backstab opportunities

Order books online from Amazon, 3 books fail to arrive and were delivered to someone else. The UPS motherfucker didn't even ask for anything as he should have done around here. I fucking hate people, this is why I barely trust anyone.

Order books online from Amazon, 3 books fail to arrive and were delivered to someone else. The UPS motherfucker didn't even ask for anything as he should have done around here. I fucking hate people, this is why I barely trust anyone.

I hate online shipments.

I hate online shipments.

Yeah I was hesitating on not to use online shipments but the prices outside of it were just completely outrageous.