Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

All of my relatives and their friends say to my parents, "Oh, look at her. She seems so natural around the children. I bet she would make a perfect mother." Hell, anyone who sees me with kids and making them laugh thinks the same. They have no fucking clue. They say the people you grew up with defines how you act now. I believe that 100%. I grew up with annoying, spoiled, LOUD children, who don't know when to fucking listen. To make it worse, they are my nieces and nephews. To this day, they annoy the fuck out of me, which in turn makes me HATE children.

When we have our annual Family vacation, I have the choice to either hang out with my cousins who are the same age as me, or the annoying 6-9 year olds. I pick neither. My cousins are a hundred times worse... I'm now the loner of the family and I love it.

Now I'm stuck babysitting one of my annoying nieces for the whole summer... She already lost my favorite pencil and broke my favorite earrings my Grandmother bought for me... Oh, and she ALWAYS leaves a mess for ME to clean up.... I fucking hate kids.

Anyone know any good UK/Euro servers that actually pretend to give half a shit about balance and fun and don't shamelessly Heavy/Medic stack to win?

I like to actually enjoy playing this game from time to time.

Anyone know any good UK/Euro servers that actually pretend to give half a shit about balance and fun and don't shamelessly Heavy/Medic stack to win?

ukmd badwater 24/7 is pretty good

I would say HH, but last time we played there it had 1 to many heavies.

Also relevant reddit thread. Hopefully there will be a good server in that bunch.

For some reason when I want to talk to someone or ask them something I get a hesitant feeling like "you're bothering this person too much, they might think you're stalking them/they will hate you".

This of course because not everyone flat out tells you things, they always use the mask of societal norms where someone should just know, which I don't always understand or know of (Socially retarded) so I always assume heavy paranoia of these things and almost never do something that "may" be out of line because when I do act out of line I feel like hitting myself after people make me realize. Hard.

Oh yeah bluntly calling me useless and lazy because I don't want to drive for an hour on $5 of gas just to take your bored ass to the fucking mall will definitely make me want to.

Fucking cunt sister.

For some reason when I want to talk to someone or ask them something I get a hesitant feeling like "you're bothering this person too much, they might think you're stalking them/they will hate you".

This ._.

One of my assignment involves allocating memory. The program the prof provided us allocates memory SO SLOW. MY GOD, I've been waiting 2 hours for the program to allocate memory and its still going. When it's done allocating to the max it's suppose to print out how much memory my computer can allocate but my god this doesn't help on a 4 Gigabyte Ram including virtual memory.

Edited by kingddd

So, apparently, the definition of laziness is no longer determined by the amount of stuff your doing over the long run, but what you do on a day to day basis. For example, I could be taking summer school, which requires me to get up at 7 AM each day, instead of sleeping in and enjoying my summer vacation, spending 6-7 hours a day in school, and essentially cutting the amount of time I have in my summer vacation in half. That extra 2 hours I spent every thursday and friday in band? Nope, nothing. Finishing all my work on time? Doesn't count 'cause it was finished LAAAAAAAAAATE AT NIIIIIIIIIIGHT (see 10 PM). 'Cause apparently just finishing it on time doesn't cut it anymore. It's gotta be done weeks in advance, sitting around collecting dust, lost under the couch for a few days, found, accidently dumped in the recycling bin, picked up on garbage day, retrieved from the dumps a couple days later, redone because it would then look and smell like shit, STILL finish it a few days in advance, and then, and only then, would it be good enough. Just getting it done and doing a good job and on time wont do. Fucking parents.

/Angsty teenager rant

Nothing worked today, I missed a good chance because of it and shit will go back to normal... hopefully tomorrow afternoon or before.

If unlucky (and most likely) everything will be back to normal till thursday afternoon...

I fucking hate tech support.

I have a couple rants I've been saving up.

1. Don't put trash in the sink. Doesn't matter if it's disposable cutlery or plates or whatever. I'm not washing it.

2. My schedule is so booked... It's mostly because I'm terrified of letting people down, especially when I promised something. Then I get overwhelmed and let them ALL down.

3. Those people who know more than you about something you're talking about... and they jump in not to add to the conversation, but to show how much they know.

4. Anyone who takes education for granted or thinks it's a waste of time.

5. ...Did you just complain about how tight money is... and then go out to eat for all three meals? If you're going to destroy your savings like that, at least buy me something, too, so I can stop eating chips and spaghetti.

I think I just popped the bones between my ankle and my toes. Oh god walking hurt I'm stuck in front of this damn computer >.>

Posted Image

download you piece of shit.

My life.

Dinner tonight was a buffet at some random hotel. TBH, this is my ranking for the foods, which is kind of sad:

1. Torpedo shrimp

2. Preserved fruit

3. Regular fruit (minus the cherries, which should've been my favourite out of all of the fruits)

4. Sole fish and steak

5. Every dessert

6. Everything else

Plus, even though we were on a tour, I couldn't even get a fucking Diet Coke included. There were two juices that I could get included, but one was crappy tasting orange juice and the other was some bitter juice that I couldn't even identify, since it wasn't labelled. I ended up asking for water, but I didn't even drink that because we didn't know whether or not it had come from a bottle or the tap (since, you know, you can't really trust most tap water to drink over in China, apparently). So yeah, second dinner rant in two days. At least I'm getting Peking Duck tomorrow; that's always good.

/firstworldproblems

Edited by CyclopsDragon

Yes I do want to go to this thing and no I don't want to spend 4 fucking days there. 3 days in more than enough as I like my creature comforts.

Oh and good job airing the tent out, its not like I was busy all day. Also do you really think I want to go to Welshpool to get pegs for the tent? You could have done that today. Jesus fucking Christ.

Thanks for not killing someone who I said was mafia that's a great fucking idea.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I was surprised too.

But then again, after the first round, I was quaking him

SO IT WAS POINTLESS

HOHO

It's annoying when I can't sleep. I'd rather not need to exhaust myself to sleep since merely lifting up my dogs is a challenge anymore.

Jesus fucking christ. Why are all the women in my irl life such drama queens. You're all over emotional bitches. Get the fuck over yourself.

Another rant from earlier that just happened again. TF2 has fucked up. Since this morning I do not have a loadout on any server despite me being online. Can't select a damn thing.

And on top of that, whenever I use my chat box, about 1 times out of 5 it will get stuck. I can't type in it, but it's there and all of my action keys work instead of typing yet I cannot use my mouse since it thinks I'm in chat. AND my escape key and console key won't work either because I'm in this devil chat window and if I press a button like map info, it stays there on my screen blocking everything. The only way I can get it to stop is manually closing the game, thank dog for windowed mode. TL;DR TF2 has since this morning become unplayable.

Edited by Goombac

And on top of that, whenever I use my chat box, about 1 times out of 5 it will get stuck. I can't type in it, but it's there and all of my action keys work instead of typing yet I cannot use my mouse since it thinks I'm in chat. AND my escape key and console key won't work either because I'm in this devil chat window and if I press a button like map info, it stays there on my screen blocking everything. The only way I can get it to stop is manually closing the game, thank dog for windowed mode. TL;DR TF2 has since this morning become unplayable.

I had that once as soldier (I'm sure it was on nom) and it meant that a spy was able to cap the last point as I couldn't move my mouse at all. If I'd went near him he'd back stab me so I had to just try for a lucky rocket to his head as he was dodging. Obviously no one on the server knew tf2 had derped out for me so they thought I was just an idiot who had no idea how to play.

I've had this happened to me several times, one thing i remember is when i hit Tab (or whatever you use to view scores) and hold it down you can move your mouse about to aim. Im not sure If you could hit escape to be able to exit. The chat box bug is a pain when it happens, its usually happens due to item server not working.

Also Spendid shield is meant to crit at any range as long as you hit with the shield? I don't think so. Its a bug, its meant to be able to shield bash at any range not bash and crit at any range. 280 just by moving an inch and bashing the shield and swinging the melee is bullshit.