Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

Was nearly to the top of Stone Tower when a keese came over and knocked me off the entire fucking thing.

Now I start over.

FUCK.

Protip: The music changes when an enemy gets close

And if you don't get all hearts masks and items imma stalk you until you do

My rant: Why do FF5 and FF6 not have proper remakes :c (not talking about ports, those are great and all, ish)

Protip: The music changes when an enemy gets close

And if you don't get all hearts masks and items imma stalk you until you do

My rant: Why do FF5 and FF6 not have proper remakes :c (not talking about ports, those are great and all, ish)

I know that but he got me right after I hookshot'd faskdfjhaskdfha

Also I think they said they're looking into the 3DS for those. I wanna play FF5 in 3D.

when multiple people are in a car and the driver is having a conversation with people in the backseat with no regard to their music playing loudly.

I don't have the assertiveness to ask them to turn it down since it's their car... but ugh.

I don't want to have to shout to respond.

I have a feeling I'm destined to have a terrible Christmas again this year.

Even worse is, I think it's going to have to be my fault this time. Oh joy.

You have known me for three years yet you still don't put the effort in to spelling my name correctly.

WHY

IT IS ONE LETTER DIFFERENT FROM THE AVERAGE SPELLING, IT IS NOT THAT HARD

I wonder how may times she has spelled my name wrong on academic stuff.

Ugh nevermind, I don't want to think about it.

I hate it when I find out I over withdrawal from my bank.... I always keep a close eye on it, but then I screw up. :l I guess I wont be having lunch today..

One of the four cats my family has got up on my desk and broke a dish by pushing it off somehow.

Oh, and flash *says* it's not installed properly but youtube works now. : /

Brother gets home, he's on the phone. Wait for him to get off phone to ask for some gas money. His phone rings again and he picks it up without answering me. Honestly, this is the first time in 2 months where I spoke to him without adding an insult.

One day, I am going to jail because of him.

Yeah, neglect me and deny me for a whole year, then my birthday comes closer and suddenly I exist again... seriously fuck you.

I hate that date, I hate hipocrites and I hate when people get mad at me for not being "happy" for what they are doing "for me".

Also wish I didn't had to escape for 24 hours from my own home because of shit like that but whatever, I'll do what I want because it's my fucking money

Condoms hate my penis. Its official.

Now I have to go find large condoms in the shops, and get looks from the guy at the register.

He's just jealous. Or interested. Either way, not your problem.

Now I have to go find large condoms in the shops, and get looks from the guy at the register.

i dont see the problem here.

I think madai is just posting this to brag he has a big dick.

:U

Mom is pulling the "You sit on your computer all day and don't do anything." argument on me again. :| She works 10-8, comes home and watches tv. I pick up around the house and do dishes every day, on top of babysitting my sisters and a dog. She says she's not a perfectionist, but doesn't take note of the things I DO do, just the things I don't.

Mom is pulling the "You sit on your computer all day and don't do anything." argument on me again. :| She works 10-8, comes home and watches tv. I pick up around the house and do dishes every day, on top of babysitting my sisters and a dog. She says she's not a perfectionist, but doesn't take note of the things I DO do, just the things I don't.

Stop doing those things, then she WILL notice.

NO ONLY DO STUFF WHEN SHE ISN'T HERE AND THEN TAKE A BREAK WHEN SHE COMES BACK HOME!

This is usually what happens. I'm in and out of my room all day, keeping everything tidy, then when she gets home, I'm sitting in my room and she flips her shit saying I've been in there all day. It's frustrating.

This is usually what happens. I'm in and out of my room all day, keeping everything tidy, then when she gets home, I'm sitting in my room and she flips her shit saying I've been in there all day. It's frustrating.

See? My suggestion is better, that way they get to suffer for what they took for granted and since you are getting yelled at anyway you have nothing to lose.

>call friend on skype

>i don't say anything

>friend hangs up.

every single time

this happens with me too but I on't see it as a bad thing.

there's a giant myth going on around that is that you need to talk all the time when you're with someone. I hate that because that's not true at all. People talking all the time every time they meet up is just something you build up and it's not going to happen with every relationship you have. sometimes silence is golden and speaks better of you than trying to say something.

I speak with my best friend everyday yet there are times where we realize we have nothing new to say so we just shut up and hang the call. We still talk to each other afterwards and it doesn't affect us at all.

"oh man, remember when people talked instead of looked into their phones?". That's something I've come to hate recently because I realize that before phones people would still turn around and stop talking and do something else like read a book, draw something, or just think. But because they think technology is breaking us apart, phones become the devil when they actually are just something to pass time when you have nothing to say. Sure it may look pathetic but when you have nothing to say then why say something? Unless you actually want to talk to that person then I don't see anything wrong with taking your phone out.

I'm not a talking machine and even when I try to make up conversation people sometimes just answer your questions with "yes/no" and don't add up to the actual conversation.

...sorry...I got a little bit personal.

Eating pretzels, tooth begins to hurt sharply. It wasn't normal, I knew something was bad right away. I open my mouth and pick my teeth a bit and a solid half of one of my molars comes out.

Posted Image

Welp

Had that happen to me when i was about 6 or so. One of my front teeth decided that it was going to loose its front half. Getting the rest of the tooth pulled was not fun...basically they took what seemed like a pair of pliers and just pulled till it came out. Yay military base medical of the 90s...