Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

Haha yeah no that's fine if you wanted to test out a new schedule. It's okay! Really! I like having to do extra work by myself over a longer period of time giving me less time to do all the extra shit you want me to do when I close up shop. It's fantastic.

Haha yeah no that's fine if you wanted to test out a new schedule. It's okay! Really! I like having to do extra work by myself over a longer period of time giving me less time to do all the extra shit you want me to do when I close up shop. It's fantastic.

The fuck dude, that sucks. Hope it doesn't last too long.

Also, that feel when you trip over yourself consecutively in a chat and can't do anything except hope they don't think you're a dumbass.

Depression, people getting offended over the smallest things, and the fact that I can't play with you guys without my ping skyrocketing.

That is all.

Well I think that was the nail in the coffin. I've put up with a lot of shit in regards to tf2 modeling but this is the straw that broke the camels back. I'm not going to make any progress spinning my wheels in the mud like this so its time I call it quits with modeling tf2 items.

Well I think that was the nail in the coffin. I've put up with a lot of shit in regards to tf2 modeling but this is the straw that broke the camels back. I'm not going to make any progress spinning my wheels in the mud like this so its time I call it quits with modeling tf2 items.

There'll be other games and other mediums.

sad to hear this. You are very good at modeling those items. (also I'm not sure if you want but maybe you could try on dota 2? you don't have to even like the game but there's more freedom for cosmetics seeing as how there are 101 characters. Just a suggestion...)

we were losing 1-8 when the twitch.tv person starting streaming. We proceeded to come back and destroy them with mind games.

They thought it would be an easy win. THINK AGAIN.

Cocky turds. I feel slightly bad, since the master guardians had to carry so hard. Then again, we dunked on them.

GET DUNKED ON SCRUBS.

Separate note. One of my pet peeves is sore losers. You beat them, they think you cheated or they blame you in something silly way. If they win, they're the best shit on the planet and they just keep shouting noob at you. Brazilians are the ones who do this the most in CS. Also their ping is ridiculous.

post-9113-0-49688200-1373507681_thumb.jpg

Edited by woppels

Your models were really good, love the aspect.

Like Soul said, don't know if you want to do modeling in another game but Dota 2 would be pretty good

http://www.polygon.com/2013/7/11/4514896/capcom-hit-by-lay-offs-senior-vp-christian-svensson-out

The guy who wanted to help ush Ace Attorney Investigation 2 and Ace Attorney 5 to the West has been laid off. Great.

What the fuck, I love that guy. He actually kept everyone up to date on Monster Hunter stuff, unlike 98% of the rest of the staff.

I guess there's not much you can do though if he wanted to get out of there. I don't blame him, Capcom's upside down right now.

Well definitely didn't get the PHD, the other masters student got it, and he couldn't have me as well as he has enough people and not enough time.

Guh now for the job hunt that my parents wont stop bothering me about now.....

edit: also there is the fact that I have water pump in the house is broken, so we can't flush the loo or get water from the tap. AND I REALLY NEED TO GO FOR A DUMP. ARGH.

Within 3 hours of waking up from a nightmare I cut myself shaving and my cat got hit by a car. Today's gonna be fucking horrible innit

Forgot to mention: The real kicker to my cat being hit? I was putting off going out for a walk: Had I gone earlier, I could have brought him inside, we don't know how he got out.

Additional update: Tobias had to be put down after receiving internal damage. If anyone has a Pocket Purrer, Name Tag and/or Australium Gold paint they would like to trade off that would please me greatly.

Within 3 hours of waking up from a nightmare I cut myself shaving and my cat got hit by a car. Today's gonna be fucking horrible innit

Aww man that suck :(

Forgot to mention: The real kicker to my cat being hit? I was putting off going out for a walk: Had I gone earlier, I could have brought him inside, we don't know how he got out.

Additional update: Tobias had to be put down after receiving internal damage. If anyone has a Pocket Purrer, Name Tag and/or Australium Gold paint they would like to trade off that would please me greatly.

I wont be home until later tonight but I can give you my spare pocket purrer.

Awful to hear that Fox, my sympathies for you...

If you are still looking for one, I have a Gold Paint sitting in my inventory.

Just give me a message if you want it.

i have a name and a desc tag if you want one

Some classmate went and interrupted the class and started arguing with the professor and being vocal about not giving examples when she just did. He kept saying that she was interrupting the class. <_<