Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

watched a supposedly veteran old school Mario player play Super Mario 3D world.  

He doesn't use the run button for the first 1 hour of playing.

tumblr_lqettqsmYi1qkk580.gif

I keep waking up early when I really don't want to since I'm in my holidays and it's fucking infuriating getting like 4 hours of sleep

jehovah's witnesses while waiting at a bus stop.

Where's a door when you need one?

Why do I keep commenting on reddit. All that happens is someone takes it out of context, insults me, and I get downvoted to oblivion.

Why do I keep commenting on reddit. All that happens is someone takes it out of context, insults me, and I get downvoted to oblivion.

Sounds like Tumblr.

Sounds like people.

Sounds like the problem with anonymity, misunderstanding, and pointless conflict.

>"Can't wait to make all these muffins for class tomorrow, hope everyone likes them."

>gets distracted

>burns half of them

Oh.

Was superstoked to finally try the new Persona 4 Arena 2 game! Really enjoyed having Junpei and Yukari to the mix (but I could care less about the new guy).

My buddy and I decided to pull out our old Data cards and start anew with our mains! He mained Teddy and I mained Naoto. I fair better against him but he comes at me with some surprises. Fighting against him I already feel Teddie being more of an annoyance with his new Auto combo and a lot more new Toys! Naoto.....now has a reload meter after firing her gun.

At first I thought it was a neat balancing since it prevents lame spammers who sit in a corner and fire all day, but the reload takes about 5-10 seconds! I was always finding myself holstering my gun because I didn't have anymore bullets and not finishing combos. He mopped the floor with me 0-3.

Grrrr....gonna take solo trips to the arcade to learn the intricacies of the revamped Naoto.

This tractor is a death trap, and a piece of shit, replace it. The breaks don't work (not really a problem in general but when the area its used is a fucking slope it makes it a problem), I have to use both arms to move a lever, it gets stuck on flats to easy, and lastly the steering wheel takes to much effort to use.

Replace it, there is a reason why its like this, its fucking 40 or so years old.

Oh and this place is driving me around the bend, have to wake up and start work by 8:45am, so i have to wake up about 8:30 to get some food before I start. However I find it hard to even sleep in this bed or at all. I then have to get asked how did I sleep, its the same as every night, terribly. Oh and I've tried to sleep earlier, i just lie there, waiting. Plus I can't catch up on sleep cause I have to work every day. So it just winds me up every day, making me crankier and crankier.

Its truly fucking fun here, especially when my parents ask me If I'm going out, well I have no one (I can stand, or friends with) to go out with, plus If I do I'll get told to get back early enough so I can wake up in the fucking morning.

Well fuck you to. I'll just continue to be miserable.

female stunfisk y u so rare.

AND I killed the one female I found with my poke's flame body. >:I

Edited by granola

Jesus H. Christ, why do I pay 9 euro a month for a car heating post if the fucking thing works only if it happens to feels like it??

Edited by FlippyWarbear

ADS LOAD FLAWLESSLY.

VIDEO DOESN'T.

REFRESH.

ADS AGAIN.

HNNNNNG.

battle maison fuckers hack. 

Zap Cannon hit me 3 times in a row and got paralysis all three times?

REALLY NOW. 

Oh and I got para hax'd and missed 3 play roughs. OK MAISON. YOU SHIT.

battle maison fuckers hack. 

Zap Cannon hit me 3 times in a row and got paralysis all three times?

REALLY NOW. 

Oh and I got para hax'd and missed 3 play roughs. OK MAISON. YOU SHIT.

Zap Cannon has 100% chance to cause paralysis, so that's normal, but the rest is pretty bullshit (also the fact that you took 3 Zap Cannons what the hell).