Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

Warehouse stores never have my size. I LOVE ME SOME BULK T-SHIRTS.

Get out of here fat clientele I need my manlet sizes. 

Edited by granola

School is killing me. I'm doing my last 3 courses over the summer, and 2 of my courses are 3 credit hour courses condensed into 1 month only (final exams on the 29th and 30th). I think I'm slowly killing myself haha.

reddit idiots once again convince me to never comment again. 

4 days late on this, but Reddit is a piece of shit. The admins suck, the mods suck, the community largely sucks, and having an actual opinion vs the hivemind will get your heavily downvoted or banned from other subreddits.

The subreddit for my city is especially dissapointing.

4 days late on this, but Reddit is a piece of shit. The admins suck, the mods suck, the community largely sucks, and having an actual opinion vs the hivemind will get your heavily downvoted or banned from other subreddits.

The subreddit for my city is especially dissapointing.

ayyy

u wot m8

There are nice subs. the front page is dumb af

Edited by granola

Yes, I wont deny there are nice subs, but for the most part, the majority of the site is terrible.

It's eventually going to fall like Digg did.

Give me a timeline. I'll bet a refined on that.

omg I hate ebay so much

they keep changing their policies and sneaking in fees and UGH so stupid it's not worth what it costs and all the jerks I have to deal with too

other than selling a couple things a month, I am done

Looks like my first hard drive has actually completely bricked. Wonderful.

Welp, it's time to spend on a new computer I guess. Every time I send it in for repairs, it just has more problems. Probably better to just get a complete overhaul.

Looks like my first hard drive has actually completely bricked. Wonderful.

Welp, it's time to spend on a new computer I guess. Every time I send it in for repairs, it just has more problems. Probably better to just get a complete overhaul.

If the hard drive is readable you could reflect it onto a new hard drive, using macrium reflect. If its unreadable then you have a paperweight.

If the hard drive is readable you could reflect it onto a new hard drive, using macrium reflect. If its unreadable then you have a paperweight.

I have nothing to carry over from my bricked hard drive really. I mostly just install most of my stuff on my secondary hard drive anyway.

Which only makes me wonder why it bricked to begin with.

Welp, everyone knew it was going to happen eventually, I just thought it was going to happen closer to release date—Facebook's meddling. Even with their bottomless pockets, Oculus stopped development for Linux and Mac support. I was considering whether or not to jump on the Vive train and that one solidified it for me.

Welp, everyone knew it was going to happen eventually, I just thought it was going to happen closer to release date—Facebook's meddling. Even with their bottomless pockets, Oculus stopped development for Linux and Mac support. I was considering whether or not to jump on the Vive train and that one solidified it for me.

They'll have mac and linux support, just not available at launch. But you'll probably see a custom driver in the first week. If the internet has taught me anything, it's how fast people can hack together a makeshift driver for "unsupported" devices.

They'll have mac and linux support, just not available at launch. But you'll probably see a custom driver in the first week. If the internet has taught me anything, it's how fast people can hack together a makeshift driver for "unsupported" devices.

I'm not angry because of that, I'm angry because of the meddling.

"I don't tell you how to live your life so don't tell me how to live mine."

That would work if you were maybe a hermit. This is the real world, honey.

And I don't mind telling you how not to be a total dick.

Why the fuck would i be stressed.

Its not like i spent my bank holiday weekend not speaking to anyone, cause im terrible in person with people.

Oh and you keep sending me out to do jobs that i have little desire to do, as they mean i have to do bigger jobs that i hate in the future.

And now i have to apologize to people for being "snappy", although people being dicks to me is perfectly fine.

The amount of hatred I have for eBay is equivalent to the amount of love I have for outer space.