Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

What the fuck, Nintendo. I hope you realize how many sales you're going to miss out on while Fire Emblem fans wait for a proper version of the latest game.

What the fuck, Nintendo. I hope you realize how many sales you're going to miss out on while Fire Emblem fans wait for a proper version of the latest game.

FE and Bravely Default are going to shit on my wallet when they do come out. 

Just about to fall asleep. Roomies decide to turn on the bose and watch Avengers.

I knew I shouldnt have put it in the living room. 

ugh 

thinking about stuff from a year ago 

get out of my head 

ugh 

thinking about stuff from a year ago 

get out of my head 

I know that feeling well, but for me it sometimes is stuff from all the way back in middle school. So much stupidity :(

Mother I'm 25 years old I am aware of what will happen if a fire work randomly rockets towards my body.  I don't need to see disturbing videos on the internet everyday.  It makes my day worse everytime.  I swear asian parents.

Wake up, bug on my bed. 

Go play dota, bug flying near my face.

Look behind me, bug on my pillow.

About to go to bed, bug on the sheets.

Where are these fucking demons coming from

Add SSD.
Boot into GParted Live.
Clone both system reserved and Windows partition.
Restart system.
SSD goes to a blank console, current HDD says "BOOTMGR is missing".

What the fuck? I didn't even write to my HDD this time. Why does it always happen after I boot into a different medium?

Tried a Windows system backup, 60GB of stuff refuses to restore because "the drive isn't big enough", and I can't dd the setup because it would include all of my data.

I just wanted to upgrade stuff. :c

Edit:  Unplugged my SSD, so now I'm back to sitting around on my plain ol' HDD, with C:\ as the Windows drive letter.  I'll have to try this again later.

eimvYC5.png

7adTuN8.png

Rant:

holy fucking shit i am CONSTANTLY amazed by how fucking bad DC manages to be time and time again, and I say this as a fan, although obviously not by alot of their recent bullshit but WHATEVER

like holy fucking SHIT? is this the fucking 90s? Is this when dark heroes were the hip new thing? Is it time for Spawn and Venom to come back with their new edgy adventures?(for the record i like spawn and venom is my favourite marvel villain but there's no denying that they were some of the big players of the dark age in comic books, with all the good and bad that comes with)

Cause that's where this bullshit would fit! It would fit RIGHT in with the dark ages of comic books with people like marilyn manson and limp bizkit, kid rock and that whole fucking edge obsession, 20 years ago for fuck sake.

and i can get DC's mindset. they're trying to recapture the success of The Dark Knight, but they're too stupid to fucking realize the Dark Knight wasn't a good movie because it was "ohh dark batman" it was a good movie because it was a LEGITIMATELY GOOD MOVIE.

It's like they made a dish that everyone liked and they were just like WOW PEOPLE REALLY LIKED THAT BITTER FLAVOR. I GOT IT HERE YOU GO SOME FUCKING BLACK COFFEE FLAVORED COTTON CANDY

fuck OFF DC HOLY SHIT GROW UP STOP TRYING TO APPEAL TO PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT HATRED HAD A GOOD STORY

I GOT IT HERE YOU GO SOME FUCKING BLACK COFFEE FLAVORED COTTON CANDY

Somewhere out there I'm pretty sure there is in fact coffee flavored cotton candy.

Somewhere out there I'm pretty sure there is in fact coffee flavored cotton candy.

well i originally had black coffee flavored ice cream but then i remembered that actually exists and is the whole basis of iced coffee so if black coffee flavored cotton candy exists too well then that really cooks my beans >8(

housing fucked up when giving my bill for my rent

I was 10 dollars short

now I have to get all my money out of the account they made me make and give it to them in cash

fucking stupid

also, this programming for the web class is so stupid. Literally we are only doing tutorials with the teacher never solving our questions. and when the tutorials don't work welp he can't help :/

Last night: Fell asleep, woke up an hour later even though I'd not slept for the 20 hours before that.

Tonight: Fell asleep, woke up before my computer's fucking sleep timer had even turned it off. An hour of sleep.

I don't have a history of this kind of insomnia. Goodie me. More sleeping issues.

might have to go to community college and hate living here for 2 more years :^) 

i'm so happy :^)

I am tired of hearing about / seeing all over the place:

The confederate flag

Gay marriage- HUEHUE NOW IT'S JUST CALLED MARRIAGE

Minions

The fight for 15

I am tired of hearing about / seeing all over the place:

The confederate flag

Gay marriage- HUEHUE NOW IT'S JUST CALLED MARRIAGE

Minions

The fight for 15

tumblr_nqj09tfe8g1tl8g5uo1_1280.jpg

old people facebook is the worst lol

Edited by Soviet

I have a few rules when I'm leaving for work in the morning.

If NPR is talking about Greece, gay marriage, or the confederate flag I will immediately change the radio to my CDs.