Sign in to follow this  
Fuzileer

Post your rants here! (no rants about other people here)

People are incredibly stupid. Moreso than usual lately. It's really exhausting to deal with.

I'm running out of places online to fill my socializing quota.

It's cool that they're doing that whole Capcom Disney Classics thing, with all the Disney Afternoon games...

BUT YET AGAIN

Why the BLOODY HOLY MOTHERFUCKING FUCK FUCKERS IS GOOF TROOP MISSING!?

I don't fucking get it. That was the best game of the bunch! Is it a licensing issue? Is it obscure? Did no one seriously play it? I keep talking about it like it doesn't fucking exist and no one will acknowledge it! Did I move to a parallel universe!? BRING ME BACK TO MY OWN DIMENSION

Google's disabling SMS support in their Hangouts app.

Fuck's sake, it was working just fine. Now I have to get a dedicated SMS app because they can't get their shit together.

Why is it that every fucking solicitor thinks they're exempt from the "No Solicitors" sign on my door?

This lady shows up on my front step and I just fucking snapped. Threatened to call the cops, to pepper spray her and if I had a gun I probably would have waved it at her. It wasn't until I started pointing the pepper spray at her that she got off my porch.

Fuck. I'm getting a gate. With a sign that lists off EXACTLY what a solicitor is.