Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Tinder

Compliments to the players

Here is to you people who make the server what it is.

To the Spies who were on my team tonight: I would hug you if there wasn't a monitor and miles of cords between us.

Not once, not twice, but three different times in the same game you followed me to a sentry nest and started sapping them so I could clean sweep them up as we steam rolled through the round(s).

Compliments to dedicated medics who magically appear around the corner when im being swarmed by enemies and help turn the tide or just end up blowing up with me. Also all the engies that bother to build lvl 3 teles!

To Beef Noodles , for always finding a dick move to execute flawlessly on me every match.

as well, to Lightning for trying so hard to kill taunt. Keep it alive!

To Itch, Kazzam, Xech and anyone else who kicks my ass and forces me to keep improving my game to keep up :)

except itch GODDAMN STOP STANDING IN FRONT MY SCOPE AND GIGGLING WHILE I TRY TO SHOOT AROUND YOU! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU HAD A MIC TILL YOU STARTED DOING THAT! :lol:

HOOVIE

My day in a nutshell: Stab hoovie, stab hoovie, stab hoovie, sleep, dream of stabbing hoovie, wake up, stab hoovie, stab hoovie

HOOVIE

My day in a nutshell: Stab hoovie, stab hoovie, stab hoovie, sleep, dream of stabbing hoovie, wake up, stab hoovie, stab hoovie

New life goal:

Headshot Hoovie just before Page stabs him, than laugh maniacally at both of them.

To TigerMedic.exe for executing his medicness.

*her

I'm an asshole, I know.

Ha! I was gonna do that. xD

Hm.. my thanks..

To everyone that helped me get comfortable when I first joined the server three months ago.

To Lemming, you know why.

To Conscience, Whale, Denmax, John, Windy, and anyone else who has been an awesome medic to me or anyone else, we love you.

To Orange and Duke for being my medipartners and having the patience to deal with me even though I die so often. :3

To Ratty for making the server and letting me run the scrims and helping me out.

To everyone on Nom who's friendly too actually.

To Page and Javan and Caustic for helping me man (and girl) the fort.

I'm sure I'll think of others later. xD

To Tiger, for always being there with her healing gun of healing

To assorted soldiers, for taking your rockets back; express-blast delivered

To assorted huntsman snipers, for taking your arrows back; express-blast delivered

To the other pyro mains, for giving me a challenge every time we meet

To the original regs, who made me buy this game in the first place

To the new regs, for giving me something to do every day

To everyone who's friendly, I love you too :3

Edit: To Whale, for criticizing EVERY THING I DO and making me want to do better

to Ratty for the amazing server, and to the admins for getting rid of mic spammers

to tiger for having always fun times with her (even though there are times I have to kill you sweety XD)

to denmax, we made a great team yesterday! ( we should try that again real soon ;D)

to page not found for planing housepartys in my home ( I would loved to! If I wouldn't life that far away)

to whale and PJ ( we couldn't build a lvl 3 base, but we somehow made it ^^)

to king ( thx for killing every base I've ever made! damn you stickies! XD)

to everyone who was ever supporting me

and of course for my admin colleagues and ratty >:3

To Whale for being absolutely awesome.

Who and a what and a whale-how?

Oh, and, AMEN to this too!

Compliments to all the people and plans i've crushed with the sandman

Double Compliments to the people who yell/groan/cry at me about it ;3

And to all the snipers who pick off the people who I can't reach. I love being a sniper buddy.

And I always have a good chuckle when one of my victims gets away :lol:

To me for shooting Tiger in THE FUCKING FACE.

Oh wait, I meant thanks to Ratty, who we should all be thanking every day for maintaining this awesome server/community.