Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Tinder

Compliments to the players

To every spy who conveniently decloaked behind my back, allowing me to turn around and pump Valve-issue lead bullets into your faces*Looks at Tiger*.

To Whale for being a good soldier support, even though it was unintended. XD

To everyone who maintains Nom Server!!

To all those RED players on Desperados, for helping me hone my sniper skills.

To ratty, for doing all the stuff no other admin would do, like recording every game. Ratty, I do congratulate you.

I heard this guy with an animal of the phylum Porifera in his name is pretty awesome.

Also, people who play tf2.

Thanks everyone who boosts my ego by cursing my name when ever I kill them. Makes it feel like Im actually doin somethin right.

Thanks to all those players who curse my name angrily after backstabbing them. Even better if I continue to do it.

Anti-thanks to all the pyros trigger happy to conveniently find me (and all the players who strafe in random directions to run into me, like a signal beacon for every weapon to aim at ME while doing so) to prevent many more backstabs.

To rat with a rifle (hoovie) and javan (medic buddy), for repeatibly killing me enough to force me to play a huntsman sniper and save my team.

Also to the teammates who spy check/spy help when I'm an engie because I can't ever bloody kill them (Yes, I'm talking about you donut!)

To milo with his voice his "CURSE YOU (insert name here)" if they were to kill him

To rat with a rifle (hoovie) and javan (medic buddy), for repeatibly killing me enough to force me to play a huntsman sniper and save my team.

Also to the teammates who spy check/spy help when I'm an engie because I can't ever bloody kill them (Yes, I'm talking about you donut!)

way thank you =D .....I guess.......*cough*

To Ratty for maintaining the best freaking server I've seen yet. To the admins for making sure people don't dick around (taunt killing only stuff), don't mic spam, and keeping them focused on the actual gameplay (nothing sucks more than joining a team only to realize you've got 2-4 heavies using only fists).

To: KazZam! for giving me good practice with his rockets >:3

All the huntsman snipers who acupuncture me regularly since it's a good motivator to get better (I'll get you Gadget if it's the last thing I do!), I'm looking at you Wraith!

All the spies who make it oh so easy to find them.

Beef, Whale, Colonel, Flashy, and Milo for keeping the server an interesting place to be.

1) Ratty, for the server. Keep up the awesome work.

2) The admins, for keeping people in check and keeping things fun and clean. Again, keep up the awesome work.

3) Everyone that is better than me. (Too many to list.) For teaching me how to play this game. It's amazing how much you can pick up from simple observation.

4) Everyone that is my level or lower. For giving me practice with what I learned from those better than me and becoming a better player. I do not mean this in a bad way. I hope they are taking notes just as I did. :D

And a very special thanks to Muffins for telling me about this server. Thanks dude.

To everyone who kicks my ass, as repayment I give you the dominations you get from me anyway.

And for making me laugh my ass off and grumble as you do so.

Everyone here has been a blast to play with and I hope to kill you all very soon ^_^.

An Awesome Ally or a Nefarious Nemesis:

Celestial Okami

Otaku

Bowl of Beef Noodles

[Psycho]Flateus

Favorite to Assist:

Interslicary

Manatee

Page Not Found

Orange

Best Sportsman:

The TZLV Duo - Geshin and Isotoxin

Shiba

Loveable Trash Talker:

Bacon

Whale

Best Medic buddy:

Arty

Best Quote so far:

09/20/2009 14:02:09 Zeta!*: where the hell did you come from milk? haha

There are plenty more, but those stick out in my head at the moment. More to come :)

Some of these people might not be forum posters or great nom regulars but they do come here quite often

Great Allies

Duke.exe

TigerMedic.exe

Shounic

Javan

Rat with a Rifle

Dr Girlfriend

Vitacia

iMan

Best Obstacles

WhaleRocket (as almost anything)

Bowl of Beef Noodles (as Pyro or Spy)

itch! (as Pyro or Spy)

Kingdom Sword (as almost anything)

Kazzam (as Solly)

Draskuul (as Spy)

Medic Pair

Dr Girlfriend (as Hoovy) - me as Kritz Medic

Vitacia (as Kritz Medic) - me as Solly

Lowwy (as Uber Medic) - me as Backburner Pyro

Funny Fun Funness

Javan

Rat with a Rifle

TigerMedic.exe

Fuzileer

iMan

I have never been called loveable on this server.

I'd say I'm glad to make you warm and fuzzy... but something tells me that you want to cut the top of my head off and turn it into a candy dish.

This isn't a compliment. I just want to say I get little butterflies of joy in my stomach every time I kill one of you. Especially you, Whale, especially you.

Some of these people might not be forum posters or great nom regulars but they do come here quite often

i'm having a hard time finding dependable combat-class players when i play medic on a fun-server - it was a real pleasure playing with someone who acutally tries to support the medic. i keep an eye open for players like you.

9k.Vitacia">

i'm having a hard time finding dependable combat-class players when i play medic on a fun-server - it was a real pleasure playing with someone who acutally tries to support the medic. i keep an eye open for players like you.

There are many, my friend.

The only fact that most people think this is a fun-server makes it less obvious.

Usually, the "rarity" of players that support their Medics makes it so that they have a personal Medic buddy (who may not be you), so that might have discouraged you to a point where you think this server is a fun server, but in actuality, this server is not.

Many other people think this server "lived" because of it's humor, thinking that all the humor only happens when people mess around. But actually, most to all nomtages are from serious games and rarely from fun things.

The "goofing off period" usually happens when we're not trying to be serious, but we'll eventually do so when the amount of players increase. But unfortunately, the majority would still recommend us to act like running headless chickens, which encourages new players to mess around instead of going serious already. Although I think my job to avoid that is to piss them off by backstabbing, backburning, or just practically killing them ultimately (even if they gangbang me), it still fails since they think that nom3 lived because of messing around.

This disappoints me really, and now one of our serious members, who is you, thinks this server avoids seriousness, but we're actually encouraging people to. An amount of new players think this server is a fun-server, which makes other new players to get the thought that "Hey, this server is a fun-server! I should just act like shit and mess around forever and ever!"