Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Tinder

Compliments to the players

too much typing desktop, too much @_@

This happens when you enjoy English so much :(.

tl;dr

People tell new players that this server lived because of goofing off, which results in them telling other new players of that, and so on and so for. This causes frequent non-seriousness, even though nom3 encourages serious play.

IN OTHER WORDS, everyone would want to get in nomtage, but have no idea that nomtage usually happens during serious play >:3

too much typing desktop, too much @_@

This happens when you enjoy English so much :(.

tl;dr

People tell new players that this server lived because of goofing off, which results in them telling other new players of that, and so on and so for. This causes frequent non-seriousness, even though nom3 encourages serious play.

IN OTHER WORDS, everyone would want to get in nomtage, but have no idea that nomtage usually happens during serious play >:3

Always have tl:dr if you have a big post please :3

9k.Vitacia">

This disappoints me really, and now one of our serious members, who is you, thinks this server avoids seriousness, but we're actually encouraging people to. An amount of new players think this server is a fun-server, which makes other new players to get the thought that "Hey, this server is a fun-server! I should just act like shit and mess around forever and ever!"

that may be true, but it happened often to me on the nom server that voicechat is flooded with goofy sounds by the regular players and i can't give commands anymore via voice to my teammates (often happened to me when female player or some kids join and just start screaming everytime they die or do something stupid, and this happens very often on nom - it' very nice they're have fun, no offense, but this sorta behaviour ruins a very basic aspect of the game for me sometimes, especially as a medic/heavy)

i appreciate your engagement explaining this to me. it's not like i'm having a bad time, just a hard time sometimes.

anyways, got a good run today kritzing a soldier with a japanese sounding name on badwater today, i think he was one of the regulars. i only remember his spray (a heavy playing on a black nintendo ds). i'll just recommend him to any medic, i didn't die once during that match and he provided some nice kills.

Well uh. Back to the topic at hand..

Compliments to any good snipers, because of your skill you make me hate you. And your mother. But deep down I love you :D

To the medics who don't just stick to one person to heal while there are four others around them at half health, credit to team

To people who actually start shooting when my sentry is getting sapped, I've had a few times where my sentry would be sapped into dust because I expected my team mates to kill the spy while I unsapped, but it never happened.

Credit to everyone , but mostly to those who uses the compression blast, plays medic regularly, and picks up thrown sandviches.

I haven't played on these servers long enough to get names. sorry.

The person playing heavy would have been Zetsubou Sensei according to the Spray Log... and yes, he is awesome.

that was him, yes.

also, {OTD}KazZAM! provided some nice shooting as soldier on badwater defense today. i'm gonna stick to players like them, it helps me a lot to work on my movement as medic.

seriously, i have to write down names. today team red on payload (i think it was hoodoo), i decided to give demoman a chance (total playtime before: 1 hour). there was this crazy medic on my team, jumping all over the place, keeping me alive for over 5 minutes, supporting me to a glorious killstreak and made the other team rage about me surviving this long and my stickies. whoever you were, thank you for great support - i'm sorry that i don't remember your name anymore.

9k.Vitacia">

seriously, i have to write down names. today team red on payload (i think it was hoodoo), i decided to give demoman a chance (total playtime before: 1 hour). there was this crazy medic on my team, jumping all over the place, keeping me alive for over 5 minutes, supporting me to a glorious killstreak and made the other team rage about me surviving this long and my stickies. whoever you were, thank you for great support - i'm sorry that i don't remember your name anymore.

I'm guessing it's Professor Layton. Him and his 140 points on one freaking round (about 24 hours ago on cashworks)

I'm guessing it's Professor Layton. Him and his 140 points on one freaking round (about 24 hours ago on cashworks)

i remember this (played heavy as always when i dont know the map) and it was a really crazy game, respect. maybe it was him on hoodoo, i wish i could remember.

My compliments go to Mane for giving us all such a fantastic piano recital on the main server when we were all still suffering from the trauma of having a server restart in the midst of our game.

My compliments go to Mane for giving us all such a fantastic piano recital on the main server when we were all still suffering from the trauma of having a server restart in the midst of our game.

oh yeah. Damn it was awesome. Mane should do it more often or record them so someone can micspam/play them when he's not on. Or get a bot to do it :)

I tend to disregard other players' points, since anyone can go pyro during humilation and rack them up (one reason I usually don't take part in it). I don't understand people who boast like hell about their K/D ratio after humilation (they DO know it records it on their HUD right?). But the people who get the most points legitly tend to be good heavies with medic support or use the cart well.

I tend to disregard other players' points, since anyone can go pyro during humilation and rack them up (one reason I usually don't take part in it). I don't understand people who boast like hell about their K/D ratio after humilation (they DO know it records it on their HUD right?). But the people who get the most points legitly tend to be good heavies with medic support or use the cart well.
how about good pyros with medic support?

I got 52 points best.

I said in one round, my friend. In one freaking round.

He was declared MVP with 140 points, while the second only got 50.

i think that's a well known fact, but he did it - as desktop mentioned - within one round as medic on payload defense and got into the mvp-list with 140 points. i don't know how he managed to pull this off. just as said, it was a crazy game.

9k.Vitacia">

i think that's a well known fact, but he did it - as desktop mentioned - within one round as medic on payload defense and got into the mvp-list with 140 points. i don't know how he managed to pull this off. just as said, it was a crazy game.

Well, in that case...WTF!? HAX!! No, but really holy shit man damn nice work.

I tend to disregard other players' points, since anyone can go pyro during humilation and rack them up (one reason I usually don't take part in it).

Second. I never participate either, as I like to know exactly how well i've done that round.

What I do find funny is that right after humiliation I'll be at the bottom of the board.

But by the end of the round I'll be back near the top again. :D Earning your points FTW.

I feel this needs to be said but..

compliments to Cirno, for playing so well and wow! making it to the number one slot on Nomstats in such a short time.

I remember when you first came onto the server, you were that dang evil sniper. Though now I often see you playing many different classes. Really though, you're amazing.

Anywho, some other compliments

Drask - Thanks for helping me out lately with the scrims

Grant - For medic'ing. :]

To anyone who actually shows up on time to the scrims or reads the scrim forums (you save me a lot of pain.)

Caustic - For actually playing demo and being awesome at it, not enough demos around here

That's all for now.

Orange, Page and Stratos for being the most awesome hoovies ever

Flashy for being a damn good cop

And anyone who's ever played with me for putting up with my shit

Otaku, your sniping skills are scary. I can only practice religiously in hopes of being a head-taker like you.

Manatee, you are one funny mofo in Steam Chat. Good talking with you.

Side Note: I never expect to see my name on this thread. Half of you I never see for timezone reasons... so I'm not crying over spilled milk... yes, pun intended. ;)