#41 Shews

Shews

Sounds like a loli

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Gamespy ID: Shews
  • Pyro, Engineer

Posted September 06 2009 - 06:47 AM

To everyone who kicks my ass, as repayment I give you the dominations you get from me anyway.
And for making me laugh my ass off and grumble as you do so.
Posted Image

#42 DarthGir

DarthGir

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted September 21 2009 - 12:40 AM

Everyone here has been a blast to play with and I hope to kill you all very soon ^_^.
----------------------------------------
NEWS FLASH: Energizer Bunny arrested and charged with Battery.

#43 Milk™

Milk™

-

• Scrimmer
  • 1896 posts

Posted September 21 2009 - 11:32 AM

An Awesome Ally or a Nefarious Nemesis:
Celestial Okami
Otaku
Bowl of Beef Noodles
[Psycho]Flateus

Favorite to Assist:
Interslicary
Manatee
Page Not Found
Orange

Best Sportsman:
The TZLV Duo - Geshin and Isotoxin
Shiba

Loveable Trash Talker:
Bacon
Whale

Best Medic buddy:
Arty

Best Quote so far:
09/20/2009 14:02:09 Zeta!*: where the hell did you come from milk? haha

There are plenty more, but those stick out in my head at the moment. More to come :)

#44 Bacon

Bacon

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted September 21 2009 - 02:51 PM

Loveable Trash Talker:
Bacon

-sniff-

Do you really mean that?

#45 WhaleRocket

WhaleRocket

Quite a dick

• Scrimmer
  • 185 posts
  • Soldier, Demoman, Engineer, Medic

Posted September 21 2009 - 03:06 PM

I have never been called loveable on this server.

#46 desktop

desktop

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted September 21 2009 - 03:08 PM

Some of these people might not be forum posters or great nom regulars but they do come here quite often

Great Allies
Duke.exe
TigerMedic.exe
Shounic
Javan
Rat with a Rifle
Dr Girlfriend
Vitacia
iMan

Best Obstacles
WhaleRocket (as almost anything)
Bowl of Beef Noodles (as Pyro or Spy)
itch! (as Pyro or Spy)
Kingdom Sword (as almost anything)
Kazzam (as Solly)
Draskuul (as Spy)

Medic Pair
Dr Girlfriend (as Hoovy) - me as Kritz Medic
Vitacia (as Kritz Medic) - me as Solly
Lowwy (as Uber Medic) - me as Backburner Pyro

Funny Fun Funness
Javan
Rat with a Rifle
TigerMedic.exe
Fuzileer
iMan
AKA: Life's Broken Pair of Donuts

#47 Milk™

Milk™

-

• Scrimmer
  • 1896 posts

Posted September 21 2009 - 04:14 PM

I have never been called loveable on this server.

I'd say I'm glad to make you warm and fuzzy... but something tells me that you want to cut the top of my head off and turn it into a candy dish.

#48 Cali Fett

Cali Fett

Bounty Hunter

• Scrimmer
  • 763 posts
  • Soldier, Pyro, Demoman

Posted September 21 2009 - 04:17 PM

This isn't a compliment. I just want to say I get little butterflies of joy in my stomach every time I kill one of you. Especially you, Whale, especially you.
Ke nu jurkad ti Mando'ade. Verd ori'shya beskar'gam.

Posted Image

#49 Vita

Vita

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted September 21 2009 - 10:00 PM

Some of these people might not be forum posters or great nom regulars but they do come here quite often

i'm having a hard time finding dependable combat-class players when i play medic on a fun-server - it was a real pleasure playing with someone who acutally tries to support the medic. i keep an eye open for players like you.

#50 desktop

desktop

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted September 22 2009 - 12:19 AM

i'm having a hard time finding dependable combat-class players when i play medic on a fun-server - it was a real pleasure playing with someone who acutally tries to support the medic. i keep an eye open for players like you.

There are many, my friend.

The only fact that most people think this is a fun-server makes it less obvious.

Usually, the "rarity" of players that support their Medics makes it so that they have a personal Medic buddy (who may not be you), so that might have discouraged you to a point where you think this server is a fun server, but in actuality, this server is not.

Many other people think this server "lived" because of it's humor, thinking that all the humor only happens when people mess around. But actually, most to all nomtages are from serious games and rarely from fun things.

The "goofing off period" usually happens when we're not trying to be serious, but we'll eventually do so when the amount of players increase. But unfortunately, the majority would still recommend us to act like running headless chickens, which encourages new players to mess around instead of going serious already. Although I think my job to avoid that is to piss them off by backstabbing, backburning, or just practically killing them ultimately (even if they gangbang me), it still fails since they think that nom3 lived because of messing around.

This disappoints me really, and now one of our serious members, who is you, thinks this server avoids seriousness, but we're actually encouraging people to. An amount of new players think this server is a fun-server, which makes other new players to get the thought that "Hey, this server is a fun-server! I should just act like shit and mess around forever and ever!"

#51 Shounic

Shounic

I post a lot!

• Banned
  • 660 posts

Posted September 22 2009 - 12:50 AM

too much typing desktop, too much @_@

#52 desktop

desktop

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted September 22 2009 - 12:59 AM

This happens when you enjoy English so much :(.

tl;dr

People tell new players that this server lived because of goofing off, which results in them telling other new players of that, and so on and so for. This causes frequent non-seriousness, even though nom3 encourages serious play.

IN OTHER WORDS, everyone would want to get in nomtage, but have no idea that nomtage usually happens during serious play >:3

#53 Shounic

Shounic

I post a lot!

• Banned
  • 660 posts

Posted September 22 2009 - 01:28 AM

This happens when you enjoy English so much :(.

tl;dr

People tell new players that this server lived because of goofing off, which results in them telling other new players of that, and so on and so for. This causes frequent non-seriousness, even though nom3 encourages serious play.

IN OTHER WORDS, everyone would want to get in nomtage, but have no idea that nomtage usually happens during serious play >:3

Always have tl:dr if you have a big post please :3

#54 Vita

Vita

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted September 22 2009 - 08:04 AM

This disappoints me really, and now one of our serious members, who is you, thinks this server avoids seriousness, but we're actually encouraging people to. An amount of new players think this server is a fun-server, which makes other new players to get the thought that "Hey, this server is a fun-server! I should just act like shit and mess around forever and ever!"

that may be true, but it happened often to me on the nom server that voicechat is flooded with goofy sounds by the regular players and i can't give commands anymore via voice to my teammates (often happened to me when female player or some kids join and just start screaming everytime they die or do something stupid, and this happens very often on nom - it' very nice they're have fun, no offense, but this sorta behaviour ruins a very basic aspect of the game for me sometimes, especially as a medic/heavy)
i appreciate your engagement explaining this to me. it's not like i'm having a bad time, just a hard time sometimes.

anyways, got a good run today kritzing a soldier with a japanese sounding name on badwater today, i think he was one of the regulars. i only remember his spray (a heavy playing on a black nintendo ds). i'll just recommend him to any medic, i didn't die once during that match and he provided some nice kills.

#55 Milk™

Milk™

-

• Scrimmer
  • 1896 posts

Posted September 22 2009 - 09:23 AM

The person playing heavy would have been Zetsubou Sensei according to the Spray Log... and yes, he is awesome.

#56 TransparentCat

TransparentCat

Haha, dancing cars!

• Scrimmer
  • 267 posts
  • Heavy, Medic, Spy

Posted September 22 2009 - 02:13 PM

Well uh. Back to the topic at hand..

Compliments to any good snipers, because of your skill you make me hate you. And your mother. But deep down I love you :D

To the medics who don't just stick to one person to heal while there are four others around them at half health, credit to team

To people who actually start shooting when my sentry is getting sapped, I've had a few times where my sentry would be sapped into dust because I expected my team mates to kill the spy while I unsapped, but it never happened.
Man I haven't played much TF2 at aaallllll lately.

#57 GreenManaphy

GreenManaphy

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • Pyro, Demoman, Medic

Posted September 22 2009 - 07:57 PM

Credit to everyone , but mostly to those who uses the compression blast, plays medic regularly, and picks up thrown sandviches.

I haven't played on these servers long enough to get names. sorry.

#58 Einwand

Einwand

The Silliest

• Scrimmer
  • 416 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Sniper, Medic, Spy

Posted September 22 2009 - 08:02 PM

Pretty much all the regulars, you guys and gals are quite awesome. Yay you.

#59 Vita

Vita

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted September 22 2009 - 08:10 PM

The person playing heavy would have been Zetsubou Sensei according to the Spray Log... and yes, he is awesome.

that was him, yes.

also, {OTD}KazZAM! provided some nice shooting as soldier on badwater defense today. i'm gonna stick to players like them, it helps me a lot to work on my movement as medic.

#60 Vita

Vita

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted September 25 2009 - 02:39 AM

seriously, i have to write down names. today team red on payload (i think it was hoodoo), i decided to give demoman a chance (total playtime before: 1 hour). there was this crazy medic on my team, jumping all over the place, keeping me alive for over 5 minutes, supporting me to a glorious killstreak and made the other team rage about me surviving this long and my stickies. whoever you were, thank you for great support - i'm sorry that i don't remember your name anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users