Sign in to follow this  
What?

Currently Feeling

As the title says, how are you feeling? :D

Right now I'm a bit worried and excited about my new school...

Exhausted, inadequate and frustrated.

It hasn't been a good day.

However, I'm listening to Queen at the moment and they never fail to cheer me up.

Looking forward to starting my second year of college soon too, it'll be nice to get back into a routine. :)

I'm nervous since I start college tomorrow as a freshie, and also just my usual mishmass of calm optimism and bleak depression.

you WILL BE just fine.

burn your furry costume and meet the world for change!

or be a college team mascot, i don't care. LOL! :lol: j/k

Pissed off, upset, irritated, nervous, but happy, content, excited, and tired.

Life is exhausting some days.

I'm just worried... about my exams. Just two more papers left and it's holiday for me, until the next semester comes.

Just happy.

Nothing happens so much in life.

Although that daily exercise that I just did was tiring (barbel lifting FTL :(), I'm still very happy.

The people on nom make my day when I'm down, which is not that frequent (and now very rare after the "change" I had - positive and confident Denzel was born 2 weeks ago and I've never been happier hooray! :D)

I\m feeling a little bit nervous to be honest. Alot needs to happen in the next few weeks for me, and I dunno if I'm going to be able to stay on top of it all.

Growing up sucks.

A lot has happened between my family recently. A lot.

But really, I don't have a care in the world. For the most part, I'm pretty apathetic about everything going on around me. I'll smile at anything. c:

And heck, why not? Frowning only changes things for the worse. <;

I'm feeling excited. I have a whole new year of crushing the hopes and dreams of freshmen. Yes, I get to be the lab instructor for an entire year group of introduction to biology. Joy upon joy, having stupid frat boys offer me cash for a passing grade, bimbo's offering me sex for a passing grade, and overly entitled threatening me because they deserve an A even though I haven't seen them for a month.

Ooh the power! The authority....who am I kidding, I have no authority.

Well, you could be like my chem lab instructor was and be angry about killing trees when kids use 5 paper towels at once to dry their hands, have spiky hair to be one of the 'cool kids', and be disappoint when the simplest instructions are not followed. :P

I'm feeling like I should be working. Which I should be doing.

Itchy, its my least favorite emotion....

Nope, sorry. D:

Why, what's the reference?

Foaly, centuar, paranoid, with a tin foal hat.

Yeah, if you haven't read the book, Foaly is a centuar genius. He's afraid one day there will be brain-probing beams that can steal his ideas from him, so he wears a tin foil hat to apparently keep his thoughts locked up tight.

I'm feeling fine right now. Just got off a nice TF2 session and am looking forward to starting university. Any stress that's on my mind right now has been calmed after some time with my bass guitar.

This time I feel sick.

Sick of ubr srs bsns. Usually these are the people that just like all things to be very very serious.

Makes me sick of the game :(

This time I feel sick.

Sick of ubr srs bsns. Usually these are the people that just like all things to be very very serious.

Makes me sick of the game :(

Agreed, I hate being serious in a game.... Especially when it's not competitive play.

As for me now:

I'm getting restless... Exams are ending soon, very soon... :D

It's my birthday. I get to go to work, come home, then pack.

And I really have to pack because I spent too much time on TF2 in the past two days.

So you can tell that I'm not feeling the best

bored as hell, the fun of my internship ran dry really quickly and I'm waiting for school to start up again so I can do things that are actually interesting again.