Sign in to follow this  
AL!

POST YER' DESKTOPS

This is the laptop im using right now, the one that can play TF2 is the default + a massive amount of icons

I don't actually have Crisis Core, but i love it. I hope to get it someday as i now have PSP as of 2 days ago :3

1453_2ce3d7043a2365d018778cc258dadb5b

This is the laptop im using right now, the one that can play TF2 is the default + a massive amount of icons

I don't actually have Crisis Core, but i love it. I hope to get it someday as i now have PSP as of 2 days ago :3

Oooh, Crisis Core, I have it, it's excellent. Of course, my complaint is the general one; too many bloody missions... =.= Thing is, they give so good stuff... You can decimate the final boss with accessories that increase your Magic and Brutal (Break Damage Limit) and then cast Flare/Ultima. Over and over again. Oh, and the extremely broken Costly Punch.

Anyways! Here's my desktop (and a plea for help):

Posted Image

Yeah, Happy Halloween!

Plea for help:

See those colorful lines on the right? It started when I bought a new display card since the old one went KABOOM! Every 3 days, a new line appears... I'm afraid that by the end of the year, the ENTIRE right part of the screen will be full of those lines and I won't be able to see nothin'. Any ideas?

EDIT: What the hell? You can't see the lines? But it's right there in my screen... So, my monitor?

This is the one I have had on this machine since I built it over 2 years ago. I still like it. 8-)

Posted Image

I use 2 20' Acer LCDs so the second monitor just extends the overall picture. This is a closer shot of the main monitor.

Posted Image

For those of you that have no idea what it is, it's an extreme close up of fire in HD. :twisted: