Sign in to follow this  
itch !

Single Nom requests

I tried recording again, I tried but my computer reboots itself when I hit record. it does not want...

Who: some Blu guys

When: http://gamedownloads.nom-nom-nom.us/tf2demos/main/2010-01/auto-20100118-2009-cp_freight.dem.7z

about 49000 and 5800

Where: Freight: Last point, the track farthest from the Blu spawn

What: Train kills 3 guys at once. Twice. I suggest watching from Kingdom's point of view X3

also lol at flying (in the same time frame)

http://gamedownloads.nom-nom-nom.us/tf2demos/main/2010-02/auto-20100204-1306-cp_desperados_b2.dem.7z

tick 53843 - 54746

I jump off of the C tower and ubersaw someone as I land. Not as interesting as the next.

tick 57310 - 59538

I ubersaw a soldier and get full charge and run into a room. I activate uber and the soldier appears attacking me hoping to get me when the uber ends. I quickly switch to ubersaw and back to medigun twice to kill the soldier and end it with a uber taunt :D

Okay itch, I'm sorry I didn't request this sooner, but with college, finding work, and wrestling I haven't had much free time, but here goes.

Where: auto-20100122-1517-pl_frontier.dem.7z

When: Tick 74500-82000, later Tick 139000-end

Who: Lemonbread (spy), Itch (hacks sniper)

What: Lemonbread goes to knife itch, but as he jumps down, a random pyro flare sets him ablaze and he gets killed. A little later, Lemonbread comes back again to try knifing itch, this time he gets into a fight with itch and itch pulls off a lucky headshot. Shortly after, Lemonbread comes back to kill itch again, and itch pulls off another hacks headshot point blank! ;) Lemonbread is not happy, Itch is laughing, and someone is screaming "Hacks!" Finally, when the humiliation round is happening (Tick 139000-end) Lemonbread hunts down Itch, but right before he can kill him, the scoring comes up and he is unable to move. Lemonbread is raging and Itch is laughing, then right before the round ends, Lemonbread taunts, killing Itch and claiming victory :)

This slighty old, but i dont care.

http://gamedownloads.nom-nom-nom.us/tf2demos/main/2010-01/auto-20100125-0915-pl_badwater.dem.7z

Where: Main server

What: Ratty is at the final cap with some people preparing to use the Buff Banner but right when he activates it i stab almost all of them and laughter ensues.

When: it starts around at tick 86000

I'd like to make it a point that Rat With A Rifle =/= Ratty.

They're not blood brothers, clones or 2 accounts used by the same person. They are 2 separate entities of mysterious origins. B)

Demo file (hehe its like pedofile)

Where: Main server

What: Itch is battling on top of the shed in koth_harvest agaist (I not good at demo's so Idk) and I kill him by a rocket jump unknowingly crossing to the other side of the map

When: it starts around at tick Demoui 15000

Note, this was like an hour BEFORE I got my new shiny gunboats :)

Demo bottle ownage. (possible nomtage material)

Where: Bacon, cp_dustbowl, second stage, second cap

What: I kill 3 people with bottle in a tiny room with low health, server laughs together afterwards.

When: Last night at 8:10p.m.,it starts at tick count 108000

Note: it occurs in the small house by the first cap point

Demo bottle ownage. (possible nomtage material)

Where: Bacon, cp_dustbowl, second stage, second cap

What: I kill 3 people with bottle in a tiny room with low health, server laughs together afterwards.

When: Last night at 8:10p.m.,it starts at tick count 108000

Note: it occurs in the small house by the first cap point

Thanks for the information... All you have to do now is to provide a link to the demo file, then I'll get to work.

I managed to find the demo file and record the event.

However, I have to stress this for future requests: Read.The.Rules

It's post #1 for this thread, it's not that hard to find. B)

Okay, this is kinda old, yet awesome.

Where: Bacon, http://gamedownloads.nom-nom-nom.us/tf2demos/bacon/2010-02/auto-20100216-2034-plr_pipeline.dem.7z

When: Tick 57555 to 58790-ish

What: A RED Scout (myself) blocks some rockets (while Bonk!'d) from a uber'd BLU Soldier and Pyro to save a RED sentry gun near RED spawn. Hilarity ensues.

--EDIT--

Curses. There's a far more epic moment in the game right after the one I mentioned. It's up to you on which one you want to do.

Where: Bacon, http://gamedownloads.nom-nom-nom.us/tf2demos/bacon/2010-02/auto-20100216-2052-cp_warpath2.dem.7z

When: Pretty much the entire game.

What: Cupcake gives me a few hats. Firstly, a Combine dropship - not too bad. Then a hat about the size of the Citadel from HL2. Finally, DOG. Then back to Citadel. Pardon my swearing here and there.

when: sunday 7 march around 18:45 greenwich time

where: cp_granary, in the room on the second floor near blu's second point

who: me and half of red team

what: me taking down half the red team with the huntsman in less then 15 seconds

demo: auto-20100307-0937-cp_granary.dem.7z

where: in the room on the second floor near blu's second point

what: me taking down half the red team with the huntsman in less then 15 seconds

You're missing these:

- Link to the demo file

- Server location(Main? Bacon? whathisface?)

- Tick number

I'll get to work *after* you get me these three items. B)

where: in the room on the second floor near blu's second point

You're missing these:

- Link to the demo file

- Server location(Main? Bacon? whathisface?)

- Tick number

I'll get to work *after* you get me these three items. B)

ok server is main,

and ill get the tick and link soon

It's allright, I found the demo file.

As to how to post a link:

[url="http://(demo url goes here)"](demo name goes here)[/url]

And yes, you can put "Tavish Degroot" as the demo name. As long as it brings me to the correct demo file, I'm cool. B)

It's allright, I found the demo file.

As to how to post a link:

[url="http://(demo url goes here)"](demo name goes here)[/url]

And yes, you can put "Tavish Degroot" as the demo name. As long as it brings me to the correct demo file, I'm cool. B)

thanks stratos, next time will go easier i promise :P

demfile

Where: Last CP (the one at BLU spawn), along the pipe that heads into the building directly infront of BLU spawn.

When: Tick count 50000 is close (it happens shortly afterwards)

What: Going for Konata (soldier), he shoots a rocket at me(Spy), I DR, the rocket sends me up into the air and I land on the other pipe, I sneak in through the window and get Konata with a backstab.

Please and thank you :D

Stratos (and itch!, if you're reading this too), I'm curious as to how you pick out requests. Like, is there a method or do you just go "LOL that's cool, I'll do this one"?

Okay, here's how it works:

I take requests, and upload them to the NomRequest channel.

From here on, either Ratty or the Nom community decides which of the videos should be made an official Nom video.

I don't take liberty in deciding whether a particular request should be recorded and uploaded. Player want their videos uploaded so that they can show it to their friends and stuffs.

However, if they wanna have it as Nomtage material, that's not my decision to make. It's either up to Ratty, or the community.

As of now, we cannot confirm if there WILL be any more Nomtages.

I'd make a Nomtage myself, but most of the requests I've received are not really Nomtage-worthy, let alone getting approval from Ratty to make one.