Sign in to follow this  
itch !

Single Nom requests

Other than the "mating" dance, I lol'd at Tails and the other admins ranting about Imbrog and his Ambassador most of the time.

Tavish Degroot (see what I did there?)

What: I, a red sniper, tauntkill a heavy right after he tauntkills an afk pyro team-mate. I know this doesn't sound too funny or original, but I kind of stalk the heavy for a while beforehand and I think there was a funny reaction.

I think the reason it seemed funny to me was that the afk pyro was almost 'bait' to lure the heavy into a trap. It might be good to get the pyro in the recording.

Where: This all happens inside the B point building.

When: Around 19000 ticks onwards, although I'm not sure whose perspective (mine or the heavy) it would be funnier from, and when it would be best to start recording.

EDIT: I actually did mess up the link, but I'm sure I've fixed it now.

Cornish, I'll work on yours later, because I'm currently at work. :|

*Ninja forum sign-in*

A few moments I think should be worth mentionning. Once again, I"ll delete after a few days if no one approves the videos.

Kingdom tried to take the pyro's flamethrower but gets arrowed.

"Oh right in the fac-ow!"

Priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTPrwoghgQA

Victor shot an arrow once at the medic.

Standing around like a bloody idiot, he said.

That medic learned a wise lesson. Since then, he's been dodging every one of Victor's Arrow. Total: 6 on the wall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIkt3Cq09QM

Of course, the recording was bad but I only wanted to show what happened. If anyone wants to record it, here's the info:

Dem file: auto-20100317-1513-cp_badlands.dem

The file itself tells the time....

Ingame time: Kingdom's death was adter 30000, 9:40 before the end of the map at the 2nd round at the last cap for red.

The second video starts at 39000.

Edit: WEEE IT's IN HD!!!!

Not bad at all, Victor. Use cl_hud_minmode 1 so that you can record more of the world instead of having that crummy HUD distracting you from the video itself.

Other than that, you're quite good. Are you using VirtualDub?

Not bad at all, Victor. Use cl_hud_minmode 1 so that you can record more of the world instead of having that crummy HUD distracting you from the video itself.

Other than that, you're quite good. Are you using VirtualDub?

Lol no. Simple FRAPS. I was just happy that it came out in HD format because my previous videos ended up being scrap. All I did was change the screen to 1280*960.

Like I said, I recorded only to show you the events. If you guys liked it, I suggest you to record it (Since my vids are full of that crummy HUD). I'm still new at this and I only want to record L4D2 vids. I'll leave the TF2 vids to the nomtages.

who: employee of the month

what: me trying to kill you's teleporter. shooting at it next to his spawn while he try to repair it. i kill him and equalizer his teleporter

when: 2nd to last or last round of game? today around 4:30

wont let me upload the file

its auto-20100329-1602-koth_harvest_event.dem.7z in the main server in the march 2010 folder

Who: NinjaOps13 (medic) and Jason (scout)

What: I uber Jason out of habit from playing in bacon too long and end up winning the game by being a distraction as an uber scout for a ninja pyro cap

When: During the april 2nd scrim, demo is here

I would like to thank cupcake and vapid for this

where: Stage 3 where the sentry is usually put in by the first cap.(that place that locks up after capping first point

http://gamedownloads...ights_b5.dem.7z

who: Me (enige), Heatlesskev (Heavie) and Ninja (Spy)

what: Heartlesskev makes fun of my senrty spot though it was rushed, i say that spectators have no oppinion in the thing. He joins red i was happy, then Heartlesskev gets back-stabbed by Wnx NguNinja and i laugh a lot. like 5 mins worth. But you only need to have very little of it.

about 80,000 - 92000 ticks whatever you feel is good

i know its not that good but me and Ninja want it to laugh at Heartlesskev.

Server: Main

Map: Frontier

Datestamp: 2010/04

Link

Who: Myself (Sable), Captain Awesomepants and Lemonbread.

What: Basically, I set myself up as engi on the end of the frontier tracks, with a quick tele to get there, only a certain few decided to use the tele despite my telling them not to. Shenanigains ensue when we're all on the tele trying to push eachother off. Many laughs were had.

When: dont know exact tick but it started just after 65000, things getting crazier from 73000 until the end of the match at about 81000.

Who: "Pikachu on LSD" and "The legendary Totemkopf" (just to disambiguate between me and the Pikachu Soldier, title the video LSDPikachu01 please~)

What: On the Bacon server, Pikachu on LSD (red demoman) sticky jumps from the sniper deck near the second point of hpl_frontier (because hyper payload), then slams into Gman's (blu sniper) head near the bottom of the slope, doing a Goomba Stomp.

When: 46000~47100 ticks

Demo: bacon-20100410-2236-hpl_frontier.dem.7z

Since stratos doesn't seem to be here, I'll do NinjaOp's request (just letting you know in case you ARE here stratos)

Since stratos doesn't seem to be here, I'll do NinjaOp's request (just letting you know in case you ARE here stratos)

I am... Sorry I was a little bit inactive on requests these few days... Internship totally did a number on my mentality.

Then again... thanks for helping out, man. I'll try to get on these requests ASAP.

it's alright, I just really wanted to see Ninja's request, and figured you'd want some help anyway ;)

EDIT: Ninja, I think you have the wrong demo =/ you weren't even playing medic at the beginning...

so I'll just do pikachu's then :P

Who: Mr. L (myself)

Where: CP_Glacier, point B

What: I, as Medic, use my Blutsauger against four BLUs to defend point B while my team is coming.

When: tick 19500 to 22000 aprox.

Demo: http://gamedownloads.nom-nom-nom.us/tf2demos/main/2010-04/auto-20100423-1946-cp_glacier_rc6.dem.7z

When it happened, I thought it was worth a video.

Not really my request, but Riku asked me to request it for him since he doesn't have an account on the forums.

Who: [iG] Riku (RED Medic), [EHCB] korushi (RED Scout) and WNx Lambert (BLU Spy)

What: Riku (Medic) rushes out of the gate to the cart, but the gate becomes locked right when he's in the middle of the gate, making him stuck. Then Lambert (Spy) comes and goomba stomp both him and Korushi (Red Scout).

Yeah, I know, doesn't sound funny, but Riku asked me to. :\

When: Demo right here

Around tick 17000