Sign in to follow this  
Arty

Art thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Hey Colonel, are you flaming a juggled pyro with your Backburner? :v

EDIT: Huh, it looks like a Spy.

Fail Stab

And to think he worked so hard for that 1000th back stab just for you....

Oh well... good times.

Well, I guess it's finally time I showed you guys my skills.

Requested by Duke.

Posted Image

EDIT: Fix'd image size

Locked myself up in my room for a while, turned on some Rocky Horror music and didn't come back out until I had a doodle in my hand.

Posted Image

Attempted explanations starting from the top left and going right:

1) GAMEFREAKER'S AN ASS.

2) Obligatory Shews.

3) Felt like drawing something flowy. Pay no attention to the magical disappearing limb.

4) Poor GameFreaker was being chased by a Tank all by himself while we were L4Ding. He's still an ass though. c:

5) FLASHYPYRO JAM SESSION. BD

They're lazy, half-assed doodles, but I had fun drawing them.

Fondling her Yum Yums!? It's my favorite quote from FLCL, So I found a good screenshot from the show when he's talking about Mamimi, It took awhile to recolor and make it look good. So what do you guys think?

Fondling her Yum Yums!? It's my favorite quote from FLCL, So I found a good screenshot from the show when he's talking about Mamimi, It took awhile to recolor and make it look good. So what do you guys think?

Ohmygod yes. <3

It looks good! A few of the proportions and positions seems a little awkward though... Like the arms...

They look RIGHT, they just don't look NATURAL.

Yeah, I know, and that really kicks in when it's your first time drawing a german shepherd. I'm also beating myself up over the way the feet and hands look, it just looks weird for me.

It looks good! A few of the proportions and positions seems a little awkward though... Like the arms...

They look RIGHT, they just don't look NATURAL.

Yeah, I know, and that really kicks in when it's your first time drawing a german shepherd. I'm also beating myself up over the way the feet and hands look, it just looks weird for me.

Right, but don't beat yourself up over it. Just give it a little more work. In my drawing class, we're stressed to keep going on a piece, even when we think it's good enough. He had us use an ENTIRE ballpoint pen in one of our self portraits. We couldn't stop until we had finished the WHOLE pen off. It actually turned into one of the best pieces I've ever done... I was really impressed at how it turned out.

Right, but don't beat yourself up over it. Just give it a little more work. In my drawing class, we're stressed to keep going on a piece, even when we think it's good enough. He had us use an ENTIRE ballpoint pen in one of our self portraits. We couldn't stop until we had finished the WHOLE pen off. It actually turned into one of the best pieces I've ever done... I was really impressed at how it turned out.

Yeah, I may go back and try to fix it a later date, but right now I've got too many other pictures to do.

Well, I guess it's finally time I showed you guys my skills.

Requested by Duke.

EDIT: Fix'd image size

Awesome art you got there...

Had it been a fat dragon, I would've said "Eat it, fatty!"

Locked myself up in my room for a while, turned on some Rocky Horror music and didn't come back out until I had a doodle in my hand.

Posted Image

Attempted explanations starting from the top left and going right:

3) Felt like drawing something flowy. Pay no attention to the magical disappearing limb.

Well, I guess you dont do that calabaza thingy for everyone, and also: Muy bien. x3

I dont believe that flowy thing

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS

SupremeGoofyGoober over on DeviantArt was handing out art trades, so I decided to sign up for one. Her art is wiggletastic so I figured I'd share it with you guys:

Posted Image

NOW GO VISIT THE REST OF HER GALLERY GO GO GO GO GO.

FALCON.....

Wow, she's got some good stuff doesn't she?

Speaking of SGG, and her stuff. Along with her and other artists, I draw comics for "Mediamuffin". Though the site has been going a bit down hill lately. I thought I would share a comic I did a long while ago... Based on "Soul Eater"

Posted Image

Speaking of SGG, and her stuff. Along with her and other artists, I draw comics for "Mediamuffin". Though the site has been going a bit down hill lately. I thought I would share a comic I did a long while ago... Based on "Soul Eater"

Posted Image

OH GOD I laughed too freakin' hard.

NNNNNNNNGH it was so annoying finding a jinjo in an area you couldn't get to, but close enough to hear it.

HALP

HALP

HALP

HALP

HALP

Adfkghklehg- It just wouldn't shut up. ;-;

OH GOD I laughed too freakin' hard.

NNNNNNNNGH it was so annoying finding a jinjo in an area you couldn't get to, but close enough to hear it.

HALP

HALP

HALP

HALP

HALP

Adfkghklehg- It just wouldn't shut up. ;-;

AUGH, that got so annoying too, especially when you're trying to beat the game 100% ;n;

Posted Image

OH GOD IT FITS SO WELL

2) Obligatory Shews.

YES

YESSSS

LOOK HOW CUTEMY TITSI AM! <3333 ;w;