Sign in to follow this  
Shounic

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

I'll probably get my computer working by next wendsday, so YESH. I'LL BE BACK. DID YOU FUCKS MISS ME?

Eh... Sorry about the insults >.>

but yeah, busy week, and i'll beat the shit outta ya necro ;D

btw, posing from my dsi opera broswer. i'm in my cousin's marriage ceremony. good thing they have free wifi :D

I agree with Doof, I'm offended at being called a "fuck". Especially by a little kid who most likely hasn't even hit puberty yet. So no, I don't think I did miss you.

I agree with Doof, I'm offended at being called a "fuck". Especially by a little kid who most likely hasn't even hit puberty yet. So no, I don't think I did miss you.

Mhm.

Also.

You were gone?

Seemed quite peaceful...

No-one really means to be nasty Shounic but calling a community of people 'Fucks' who were never really flattered by your behaviour to begin with is kind of out of order.

Also considering your age, using that kind of language when you obviously don't understand the impact it will have on people isn't really a good idea.

Maybe you'd have a warmer welcome if you toned down on the cocky attitude, yeah?

It's nice to know you got your computer working again though

Also considering your age, using that kind of language when you obviously don't understand the impact it will have on people isn't really a good idea.

If you don't know what it is, don't use it :)

BIG RED BUTTON?!?!?! WHERE?

Sorry man, I already pressed it. Nine times.

Sorry man, I already pressed it. Nine times.

.... Oh dear. I think we might need a few tools. Maybe 6 gordon freemans, 3 master chiefs, 9 crowbars and maybe 12 elbert einstien's.