Sign in to follow this  
ratty

TF2 pics/comics/screenshots

What the HELL?

How does someone dominate with the needle gun and then get the Gibus?

D:

Battle Medic plus dumb enemies.

Seriously, I once played a match where my team had two medics, me and a random player. The guy just didn't care, he was going Battle Medic, and screw the game.

Probably just earned a Blutsauger <_< and, no, he wasn't good. But depending of the other team...

Or, y'know he could have finished off a weakened player if he lost his medic buddy, and happened to have enough kills on him. I swear I've gotten a dom or two like that.

Still doesn't excuse the fact that there are four sentries on the attacking team. Holy crap.

@Madai

So true.

;-;

ushanka.

how i missed the quest.

well, why don't you start again? have you gotten a real ushanka dropped or crafted?

NOPE.

:<

Remember kev if you craft it, it will engrave your name on it that specifically says "crafted by kev" and you will wear it with pride. Nametags are cheating way.

Remember kev if you craft it, it will engrave your name on it that specifically says "crafted by kev" and you will wear it with pride. Nametags are cheating way.

HOLY SHIT.

...I FORGOT ABOUT NAMETAGS

BRB I GOT LIKE 4 OF THEM.